X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle
    When I find the time, and a bigger hard drive, I'll jump back in to play it.

The ONE thing that game is missing is co-op... and a sequel.

I suppose if you were able to squad up, it'd be to easy though; as it stands, the jankiness of the A.I. and the voice commands not always working only "adds" to the difficulty.
    I'm pretty shocked it doesn't have co-op. It seemed perfect for it.

Comment

• Handleit_44
      Posts a lot
      • Jun 2009

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational Coming to PS3

We’re excited to announce that the latest installment in the Hot Shots Golf franchise (which has just celebrated its 15th year anniversary) will be winging its way onto PS3 via PSN on July 23rd for $19.99.

The PS3 version offers everybody’s favorite local multiplayer that supports up to four players, as well as new features such as Real Feel Shot where you can swing your way through courses with your PlayStation Move motion controller.

What’s more, for those of you that own the PS Vita version, all of your downloadable content is cross-buy and will be unlocked in the PS3 version! The Vita patch version 1.06 will bring you up to speed with the PS3, enabling you to play with those on the PS3 version in the online tournaments.

What we think is one of the most exciting features is both PS Vita and PS3 can compete against each other online. And with such a vast array of online tournaments available, you’ll never be short of brand new online rivalries! Take advantage of the Level 4 and Level 5 clubs and balls to get the edge over your buddies!

We’re excited to announce that the latest installment in the Hot Shots Golf franchise (which has just celebrated its 15th year anniversary) will be winging its way onto PS3 via PSN on July 23rd for $19.99.

Comment

• Twigg4075
        Kindergarten Cop
        • Feb 2009

So, I guess I'm going to pre-order Duck Tales thanks to the PS+ discount. But I'm also thinking of pre-ordering that Stealth Inc game. It looks pretty bad ass and as far as I know it's the only one of the four PSN Play titles that is cross-buy.

Comment

• padman59
          Slayer of Demons
          • Mar 2009

They should have kept the name Stealth Bastard Deluxe.

Comment

• Twigg4075
            Kindergarten Cop
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by padman59
            They should have kept the name Stealth Bastard Deluxe.

Yeah, I saw it used to be called that. I don't care what it's called. It looks cool as shit.

Comment

• JayDizzle
              Let's Go All The Way...
              • Nov 2008

We’re putting the finishing touches on July’s PlayStation Plus lineup by welcoming Dokuro! The PS Vita exclusive that captured the hearts of many can be yours, free as part of your PS Plus membership. Also, PixelJunk Monsters: Ultimate HD for PS Vita is on sale for its launch week!

Max Payne 3 Sale (PS3)

Max Payne 3 – Regular Price: $39.99; PS Store Sale Price: $9.99; PS Plus Price: $7.99

Max Payne 3 Ultimate Edition – Regular Price: $69.99; PS Store Sale Price: $14.99; PS Plus Price: $11.99
              PixelJunk Monsters: Ultimate HD (PS Vita)

Regular Price: $14.99; PS Plus Price: $11.99
              Dokuro (PS Vita)

Regular Price: $13.99, Free for PS Plus members
              ALSO, the digital download of Battlefield 3 for PS+ is going away on August 6th.

If you haven't downloaded it yet as a Plus member, get off your ass and get to it.

Comment

• killgod
                OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                • Oct 2008

I downloaded 20GB for that shit. Haven't even played it once. Prob gonna delete it soon

Comment

• Bomberooski
                  #GoHawks
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by killgod
                  I downloaded 20GB for that shit. Haven't even played it once. Prob gonna delete it soon

KG, before you delete it let's try a quick VSN online match. I'm down for it tonight, tomorrow or Wednesday.
                  I give rep not thanks
                  My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• Twigg4075
                    Kindergarten Cop
                    • Feb 2009

Stealth Inc is a really cool puzzle/platformer.

Comment

• jtarr88
                      Noob
                      • Jun 2013

Anyone get the new stealth game

Comment

• jtarr88
                        Noob
                        • Jun 2013

I guess twigg did.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by jtarr88
                          Anyone get the new stealth game
                          Originally posted by jtarr88
                          I guess twigg did.
                          Yeah, I "pre-ordered" it along with Duck Tales as part of that Play promotion. I finally played it this morning and it's a really cool game. It's cool just figuring out how to get through the levels but if you want to master them and get an S ranking you need to beat times, not dies, not be seen, etc. Plus there is a collectible hidden in each level that you can find.

Comment

• Buzzman
                            • Oct 2008

I've been reading and watching videos and comments around Cloudberry Kingdom and the game looks insanely difficult. It has a trophy that requires you to play completely invisible which when watching, mindfucked me because I had no idea where the character was until he collected these diamond things. Then I saw this gif and was like fuck that.

Comment

• Handleit_44
                              Posts a lot
                              • Jun 2009

^^ What. The. Fuck.

Comment

• Swarley
                                A Special Kind of Cat
                                • Jul 2010

I imagine I'd go through a few controllers playing that game.

Comment

Working...