Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Realist
    • Mar 2009

Online Dynasty Website

Anyone having issues with the "search & add prospects" portion of the site? I can't get it to search for recruits. I've tried all 3 major Browsers and still no go.

I managed to get an error message when using IE;

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.3)
    Timestamp: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 11:00:54 UTC

Line: 34
    Char: 217
    Code: 0
    URI: http://www.google-analytics.com/ga.js
  • Maynard
    stupid ass titles
    • Feb 2009

i made an OD last night and i goto the web page and it just says retrieving online dynasty and i see the spinning circle like its searching or thinking.

But it never loads it in

Comment

• Maynard
      stupid ass titles
      • Feb 2009

this OD site is annoying me. When i have a OD created and i try to see it i get the message saying retrieving dynasty. If i click the Find Dynasties tab i also get the same retrieving message.

When i am logged out, or when i dont have an OD created i can view the find dynasties tab with no problem.

i guess the site doesnt want me to have an OD on there site...FML

Comment

• Realist
        • Mar 2009

Yea the site is screwed

Comment

• jms493
          • Feb 2009

thing works totally fine for me....try google chrome maybe.

Comment

• Realist
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by jms493
            thing works totally fine for me....try google chrome maybe.
            That's what I'm using.

Everything except for the recruiting search works

Comment

• Maynard
              stupid ass titles
              • Feb 2009

dl google chrome and that didnt work either

i give up. i tried starting new OD 3 times now. Cleared all my browser info, even uninstalled it and reinstalled.
              It worked with the first OD i started, but i deleted that to use new sliders and rosters and now it wont do anything.
              After i delete them and goto the site it will tell me i have been removed from the OD, so it knows its in ther. The info just wont appear on the screen.

i dont need to run an OD cause i was doing it solo anyways. But i wanted to use the site for recruiting and to check out all the stuff
              Last edited by Maynard; 07-20-2010, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• Maynard
                stupid ass titles
                • Feb 2009

u gotta be kidding me. i went back to the OD site to link to the EA forum for any info on this issue and my OD pops right up.

i give up on playing the lottery

Comment

• krulmichael
                  STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                  • Feb 2009

It's EA...do you guys really expect things to ACTUALLY work? HAH!

Twitch Channel
                  http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
                  Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
                  Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
                  Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
                  Season V: 2-1

Comment

• Maynard
                    stupid ass titles
                    • Feb 2009

when u make a story and post it...at the top of it it has an option to Flag Story...anyone know what that does?

Also, when your creating the story i requires you to enter a "platform title" anyone know what that does? This is the only line that doesnt appear on the website.....is it what shows up in the game (and why they call it platform title?)

Comment

• BrntO4Life
                      My Aunt Ida Smokes.
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Maynard
                      when u make a story and post it...at the top of it it has an option to Flag Story...anyone know what that does?

Also, when your creating the story i requires you to enter a "platform title" anyone know what that does? This is the only line that doesnt appear on the website.....is it what shows up in the game (and why they call it platform title?)
                      Pretty sure the "Flag Story" option is to report offensive content. EA reserves the right to delete stories and whole dynasties if someone complains (so be sure to make it private).

Also, I think "Platform Title" is for the console. Just make it the same as your headline.

Comment

• Maynard
                        stupid ass titles
                        • Feb 2009

your right about the platform title. I doubt anyone has flagged the story, but it "fails EA/Xbox text filters"

lol.....i should throw in a fuck and a shit and see if those get by. Cause right now it has no foul text at all. I read this was an issue though

Comment

• 1ke
                          D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                          • Mar 2009

Once you get the hang of the OD website....I think youll like. I think its a really cool thing. It auto-updates you to what happens whenever you advance the week. I have not tried recruiting tho. MY OD team is UVA, they suck, and I cant have anything go wrong when recruiting.

Comment

• Maynard
                            stupid ass titles
                            • Feb 2009

i setup my recruiting board on the site. It was pretty nice and worked very well. Only issue is it doesnt show u that a player is a juco

Comment

• ryne candy
                              Aggie C/O '01
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BrntO4Life
                              Pretty sure the "Flag Story" option is to report offensive content. EA reserves the right to delete stories and whole dynasties if someone complains (so be sure to make it private).

Also, I think "Platform Title" is for the console. Just make it the same as your headline.
                              It's on the console but every now & then I will see it on the website on the front page as if you were a visitor (I sign out to see how it looks to others)...don't know if this is a glitch.

Originally posted by JayRock
                              Sometimes when you call a prospect on the site, it says there is some error and when you go back to your recruiting board you cant call them and you lose your time.
                              Found that out the hard way...missed a week of topics to my #2 qb recruit. Luckily it didn't hurt me. The page came up vertical, so I refreshed it and it went back to the board.

Originally posted by Maynard
                              i setup my recruiting board on the site. It was pretty nice and worked very well. Only issue is it doesnt show u that a player is a juco
                              I didn't even think of this. What does it say they are? I had filled my board on the console before moving to the web.

edit: tried to search for recruits online...seems to be working now. I'm using Firefox on Mac.
                              Last edited by ryne candy; 07-20-2010, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Working...