X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • x0xHumblex0x
    Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
    • Jul 2010

Originally posted by BigBucs
    I cant get used to the fucking strategy pad. The game would be great if I didnt feel lost before each snap. I hate this shit.
    i would say give it some time there BB......i mean; i havent played at any consistency in 2 years and i am getting the hang of it.......
    and whats up my man?? been awhile......i think my last experience online with you was FN and got a good beating - LOL!!

Originally posted by HiTMaN666
    the pad sucks on the 360 version... i didn't bother downloading the demo on ps3 yet but i'm sure it sucks on that too.. the d-pad on the 360 controller blows anyway and having to do anything but navigate menus on the thing is fucking retarded... i read there will be a post-launch patch that lets you go back to the old controls, so i have my fingers crossed for this..
    its not that bad......its just not the same layout as the PS3 controller.....
    going back and forth from PS3 to the 360 controller will be a pain tho
    3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

the pad sucks on the 360 version... i didn't bother downloading the demo on ps3 yet but i'm sure it sucks on that too.. the d-pad on the 360 controller blows anyway and having to do anything but navigate menus on the thing is fucking retarded... i read there will be a post-launch patch that lets you go back to the old controls, so i have my fingers crossed for this..
      I don't know why I slept on this. Probably because I'm getting the PS3 version so I couldn't care less about the 360 controller. But I feel really bad for 360 guys that have to do anything using that god awful d-pad.

Comment

• Herm
        Boomshakalaka
        • Oct 2008

Hitman the patch to make the Strat pad optional online is going to take 4-6 weeks. They are hoping to have it ready by week1 of regular season.

Comment

• Tengo Juego
          Posts a lot
          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Herm
          Hitman the patch to make the Strat pad optional online is going to take 4-6 weeks. They are hoping to have it ready by week1 of regular season.
          You sure about this 4-6 weeks? I never saw any comment that stated this.

Comment

• BigBucs
            Unpretentious
            • May 2009

Originally posted by Tengo Juego
            You sure about this 4-6 weeks? I never saw any comment that stated this.
            One of them dumb ass developers tweeted it. I wouldnt mind so much if my the TGL wasnt kicking off so quickly. Why the hell is it gonna take so long to implement something thats pretty much done?

Comment

• Tengo Juego
              Posts a lot
              • Jun 2009

Ah, I see it.
              we will be providing the old-style button commands as an option that can be enabled. We are currently targeting this change to be released around the first week of the NFL season as it will take some time to get through third party approvals.
              Welp, it was a stupid change. But it's not going to be forever. Sack up for the time being.

Comment

• CCBrink
                Awkward Swag
                • May 2009

Originally posted by BigBucs
                One of them dumb ass developers tweeted it. I wouldnt mind so much if my the TGL wasnt kicking off so quickly. Why the hell is it gonna take so long to implement something thats pretty much done?
                The verification of the patch by Sony and Microsoft is why it takes so long.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                  Kindergarten Cop
                  • Feb 2009

blah to all the whining... the game feels good, the control is nice, the passes have an arc to them, the sidelines and back of the endzone catches are excellent... this is still madden... if you don't like this years game, you never liked the game...
                  I'm pretty much with you. I don't like stupid glitches and shit that should've been caught in QA but changes like this don't bother me at all.

Some people are so serious about this game. They act like they're earning a living playing it or something.

"This strategy pad shit is bullshit. Now when I audible ten times at the line and make 17 line adjustments it takes me twice as long. Damn!"

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                    Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                    • Jul 2010

Originally posted by IzzyIs13
                    I think the reason why they did the d-pad is because people like Kornstar can't audible and do different pre-snap things in a hurry. I remember playing him and will do things like Peyton Manning. Doing 8 things in 10 seconds. That had to stop somehow. Even thou i'm having major problems with the same thing that BB is talking about. I know it only take time to learn it. I'm usually a slow learner in the beginning in every madden game. But by Mid September that when I get used to it and bust people behind.

By the way who cares about offline.
                    it is the reason........

lol - Izzie; in another week you will be back in "complete form"
                    3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• Twigg4075
                      Kindergarten Cop
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by IzzyIs13
                      I think the reason why they did the d-pad is because people like Kornstar can't audible and do different pre-snap things in a hurry. I remember playing him and will do things like Peyton Manning. Doing 8 things in 10 seconds. That had to stop somehow. Even thou i'm having major problems with the same thing that BB is talking about. I know it only take time to learn it. I'm usually a slow learner in the beginning in every madden game. But by Mid September that when I get used to it and bust people behind.

By the way who cares about offline.
                      Exactly my point. Can't people just play the fucking game?

That's one of the main reasons I hardly ever play online, and when I do it's with someone I know personally.

Comment

• BigBucs
                        Unpretentious
                        • May 2009

Then they simply needed to implement a cap on pre snap adjustments instead of trying to confuse people. This strategy pad will hinder the millions of adjustments for maybe a week or 2. Once everyone is comfortable we will fly though it like before. I felt the same way when they went from the PS2 system to the PS3 way. Once you get used to it its the same thing.

Why did they change the audible system though? Shit is stupid.

Comment

• StealthShot
                          Eat it
                          • Oct 2008

Got it on 360.

Comment

• dMerch
                            yaFACE
                            • Jan 2009

i love it, so much more realistic feel than 10, hopefully it cuts out alota the bullshit rockets/nanos

gt;dMerch
                            aim;swmsfootball76

Comment

• Blade
                              Walking SAM site
                              • Feb 2009

Did they take the speed button our of the game? WTF is this bullshit?

Comment

• killgod
                                OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Blade
                                Did they take the speed button our of the game? WTF is this bullshit?
                                Auto sprint is an option you can turn on/off. On by default.

Comment

Working...