X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • x0xHumblex0x
    Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
    • Jul 2010

Originally posted by QuietStorm
    Those were the days when Mobb was making those vids. You knew you had to bring your "A" game because everybody would be watching.

I want to start doing this. Anybody know of some good equipment I can buy?
    Originally posted by Poundtherock
    There are several out there. I use Hauppauge HD-PVR.
    i used the Hava wireless HD recorder.....a bit on the $$$ side but its built and works well.....
    3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• Poundtherock
      I don't argue w/idiots...
      • May 2009

Originally posted by xxxHumblexxx
      ahhh - yes i remember you doing a little sumpin'-sumpin'......

i used Vimeo - much better playback quality......
      Vimeo...quality the best...but their restrictions on uploads changed.

you were the one that started it all - which later inspired me......

i have every single video that i ever "published".....saved on 2 backup drives....its fun watching them after some times passes by......
      You guys started me to doing it with a video cam.

i used the Hava wireless HD recorder.....a bit on the $$$ side but its built and works well.....
      12.08.07......HMF 3, PTR 2. Mobb didn't believe it, lol

First real system I used.....but the HD-PVR is much better. Lol, I still have the HAVA though! And the vid!!! Good times!!!

Poundtherock @ Twitch
      PTR_Poundtherock/xxxPTRxxx @ YouTube

Gaming Series: PS3: GTPlanet.net, GT6 [D3 Silver]; PS3; GT5; PS4: GTSport; Clancy [Ghosts]; BF1; Uncharted [PS4v]; RDR2 [???];

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
        Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
        • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Poundtherock
        Vimeo...quality the best...but their restrictions on uploads changed.

You guys started me to doing it with a video cam.

12.08.07......HMF 3, PTR 2. Mobb didn't believe it, lol

First real system I used.....but the HD-PVR is much better. Lol, I still have the HAVA though! And the vid!!! Good times!!!
        there are ways around it.....i have had Vids on their for years without having any problems......well; after learning how to avoid them :D
        3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
          Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
          • Jul 2010

Some ole' school Videos at a glance........

I am bored and getting Madden11 Hyped.....what can i say ??!! =)

Some of The Hi"s of 2006 and the FlashLight Days.... from Humble xxxx01 on Vimeo.

A Classic 2007 Comeback...... from Humble xxxx01 on Vimeo.

Was an Eagle that didnt fly well that day in 2008 from Humble xxxx02 on Vimeo.

2008 - Chodite reppin' the Aints on XBL_Side from Humble xxxx02 on Vimeo.

Comment

• Point Blank
            Needs a hobby
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by mobbdeep1122
            I used to enjoy doing it on the PS2.

Then the equipment got too expensive when the PS3 came out. So I just said screw it, I'm done. I wish I didn't delete all my PS2 vids though.
            The only reason I visited MM was for your vids.

Comment

• TimsGiants
              18 and 1
              • Mar 2009

you were the one that started it all - which later inspired me......

i have every single video that i ever "published".....saved on 2 backup drives....its fun watching them after some times passes by......
              They go back farther I started it back in 03 using vhs quality bad but fun to watch
              got few more, they just were a pain in ass to do

Mcnabbaholic vs Gohawks first MM superbowl

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                • Jul 2010

Originally posted by TimsGiants
                They go back farther I started it back in 03 using vhs quality bad but fun to watch

good Lord.......its a good thing for technology :D

i actually do remember some Vids back then - they were just a pain....

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                  Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                  • Jul 2010

alright;

latest software has been installed on my new laptop; tested and now can record...........

hopefully; i can find time and the motivation to put out Vids like i did in the past =)

Later.......

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
                    Fuck em
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by TimsGiants

lol at some of those cheesy plays like the insta scramble to HB screen and whatnot lol... SIM players always change when they have to ... good stuff tho

Comment

• Hitman
                      Fist Pumpin to the Oldies
                      • Jun 2009

Yea, so I haven't done any of this since PS2.. Can you still get the video to your HDTV while recording to the PC at the same time? Is it using HDMI passthrough or something or is it more complicated than all that? I'd love to be able to record some games this year, just don't want to shell out a ton of money to do it... PS2 was much easier as I was just using an RCA cable splitter to do it with a regular capture card..

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                        Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                        • Jul 2010

Originally posted by HiTMaN666
                        Yea, so I haven't done any of this since PS2.. Can you still get the video to your HDTV while recording to the PC at the same time? Is it using HDMI passthrough or something or is it more complicated than all that? I'd love to be able to record some games this year, just don't want to shell out a ton of money to do it... PS2 was much easier as I was just using an RCA cable splitter to do it with a regular capture card..

Yes; you can record on the PC/Laptop while watching and playing on your HDTV......

the Hava Wireless HD recorder lets you only use the Component cable at best for HD results. What i have read, HMDI cables will not allow recording.

The Hava Wireless HD is 249.99 but there are other models.....DJ Rhude and I think PTR have the model which is 199.99.....the difference is recording in HD as opposed to 480p....

Here link to site: http://www.monsoonmultimedia.com/

Comment

• Hitman
                          Fist Pumpin to the Oldies
                          • Jun 2009

Awesomeness.. http://www.monsoonmultimedia.com/pro..._titanium.html

This thing has external hard drive support.. so i can record to it and make space on the pc for editing later.... procrastination wins again!!

Comment

Working...