Did anyone here get PS Move?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jms493
    • Feb 2009

i would be more inclined to buy this than Kinect but i dont want more fucking controllers. I have enough crap.

Comment

• krulmichael
      STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
      • Feb 2009

I would just like to say that Dead Space Extraction is awesome with the Move.

Twitch Channel
      http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
      Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
      Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
      Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
      Season V: 2-1

Comment

• Twigg4075
        Kindergarten Cop
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by jms493
        i would be more inclined to buy this than Kinect but i dont want more fucking controllers. I have enough crap.
        I'm with you. That's another reason why I'm not interested. What with all the receiver, tv, directv remotes and plastic instruments, Wii peripherals, ugh. Just too much shit cluttering up my man cave.

Comment

• jms493
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
          I'm with you. That's another reason why I'm not interested. What with all the receiver, tv, directv remotes and plastic instruments, Wii peripherals, ugh. Just too much shit cluttering up my man cave.
          get a logitech harmony remote.....no need for all those remotes. 1 button turns xbox on, tv on, receiver on and changes all the correct video and audio inputs....its like magic. Only its not.

Comment

• Twigg4075
            Kindergarten Cop
            • Feb 2009

get a logitech harmony remote.....no need for all those remotes. 1 button turns xbox on, tv on, receiver on and changes all the correct video and audio inputs....its like magic. Only its not.
            Yeah, but they are expensive as shit. It'ss a fucking joke for a goddam remote. Not to mention don't you have to pay even more to get the bluetooth attachment. The remotes aren't that big a deal to me. I have a nice compartment in my sectional that holds them. It's more so all the gaming peripherals that are out of hand.

Comment

• jms493
              • Feb 2009

dude get em on sale....they are like $100. Please dont be a cheapie. If i didnt have it my fiancee would never be able to turn the tv on or watch a blu ray on ps3

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

dude get em on sale....they are like $100. Please dont be a cheapie. If i didnt have it my fiancee would never be able to turn the tv on or watch a blu ray on ps3
                I guess I'll check them out. The last time I looked at them they were well over $200 for the cheapest model and they didn't support bluetooth.

Comment

• dave
                  Go the fuck outside
                  • Oct 2008

I guess I'll check them out. The last time I looked at them they were well over $200 for the cheapest model and they didn't support bluetooth.
                  I think you have to buy a separate add-on for a Logitech Harmony to work with your PS3.
                  My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• Twigg4075
                    Kindergarten Cop
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by dave
                    I think you have to buy a separate add-on for a Logitech Harmony to work with your PS3.
                    That's what I thought, which is pretty fucking garbage when you're paying $100 for a REMOTE.

Comment

• krulmichael
                      STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                      • Feb 2009

That's what I thought, which is pretty fucking garbage when you're paying $100 for a REMOTE.
                      $100 for a remote?

Twitch Channel

Comment

• jms493
                        • Feb 2009

the PS3 is the only thing it doesnt control....I just use the controller for that.

Took me 3 secs to find this. IT should do the job....you need to look at the differences.

Your search for great deals and coupon savings ends here. Find the best bargains and money-saving offers, discounts, promo codes, freebies and price comparisons from the trusted Slickdeals community.

$88

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by krulmichael
                          $100 for a remote?

I know. Crazy huh? My thought is why pay that much for a remote when I can get two more games? Like I said before, I only have three remotes. One that controls my TV and DirecTv receiver, one for my home theater receiver and one is the bluray remote for my PS3 which really doesn't get used much. They are all stored in the nice compartment in my couch that also has drink holders so it;s not like they are cluttering anything up.

I just always thought Harmony remotes were a fucking waste. Especially since they either aren't bluetooth capable or you have to pay extra for a bluetooth attachment.

Comment

• krulmichael
                            STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                            • Feb 2009

I know. Crazy huh? My thought is why pay that much for a remote when I can get two more games? Like I said before, I only have three remotes. One that controls my TV and DirecTv receiver, one for my home theater receiver and one is the bluray remote for my PS3 which really doesn't get used much. They are all stored in the nice compartment in my couch that also has drink holders so it;s not like they are cluttering anything up.

I just always thought Harmony remotes were a fucking waste. Especially since they either aren't bluetooth capable or you have to pay extra for a bluetooth attachment.
                            Hell, even the $20 or whatever their advertising that blu-ray PS3 remote for I said screw that, using the controller isn't THAT bad lol. There's just certain things I'm a tight ass with, remotes being one of them. Unless it was the universal remote from the movie Click, I'd spend $100 for that...but even Adam Sandler got that for free. Bastards.

Twitch Channel

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                              PTFO
                              • Mar 2009

I have a logitech harmony 550 that I got at BB for 40 on black friday, and got the Nyko adapter for the PS3. Works great.

Harmony ftw

Comment

Working...