Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fappin Raptor
    I literally know nothing.
    • Jul 2009

Trying out some new sliders to see how they feel for my main dynasty. Beat Boston 8-1 with them. Only thing I liked about them were shot totals, 28-27 BOS. Default sliders have been fairly good so I think I'll stick with them and adjust them where I feel needed.

Comment

• StealthShot
      Eat it
      • Oct 2008

Haven't played in sometime but I know i'm one win from 75 and just need a couple of good games to get my A- for Legend 1.

Comment

• Ravin
        Dishing the Gino's
        • Feb 2009

Just had a fairly sick night on NHL. 2 OTP games, 8G, 5A.

Went 3-4 the first game, setting up some kid for 4 goals before scoring all mine. Second game played centre, and dominated by myself. Scored 5 fairly easy. Got to love 13pt nights. I'm basically at a 4points per game pace right now.
        All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

The NHL series is a giver, Madden takes the load.

Comment

• Ravin
          Dishing the Gino's
          • Feb 2009

So I am 14 games away from my legend card and I am playing a lot of OTP lately. And I have been just ripping up people. My last 4 OTP games

Game 1: 6G, 3A, +9 (14-2 W)
          Game 2: 4G, 3A, +5 (8-2 W)
          Game 3: 3G, 2A, +1 (5-4 W) *down 3-1 in 3rd, 2G/2A 3rd
          Game 4: 5G, 0A, +4 (6-1 W)

18G, 8A, +19 in 4 games. Average 6.5 points per game right now. Overall, averaging about 4 points per game.
          All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

Comment

• Ravin
            Dishing the Gino's
            • Feb 2009

Game 5: 2G, 4A, +5 (wr50l gets a hat-trick)
            Game 6: 3G, 1A +1

9 more to go.

"rammer" and "cummings"

Comment

• wr50l
              Glen & CJ are secret Huns
              • Oct 2008

That's right hat-trick from the motherfucking left defence. Feel like Mike fuckin Green motherfuckers.

Comment

• Ravin
                Dishing the Gino's
                • Feb 2009

I think wr50l scored more goals today then he did in all of NHL11.

"rammer" and "cummings"

Comment

• Lanteri
                  No longer a noob
                  • Feb 2009

So I've become resigned to the fact that I stink outside of defense. lol.

36 games as a defenseman, I have a W-L record of 22-14, 1 goal, 24 assists, and a +16.

As any other position: 8-18, 17 goals, 24 assists, and a -18.

Comment

• Ravin
                    Dishing the Gino's
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Lanteri

36 games as a defenseman, I have a W-L record of 22-14, 1 goal, 24 assists, and a +16.

Back check son.

You are also playing with randoms a lot I assume, so your plus/minus is going to be shit. But if you are a better defence then play it well. I have not had that issue yet, but I also find I am a bunch of games ahead of guys on OTP and as shown by my last 6 games, no issue putting points.

But you wont be able to tell what you are best at IMO till you play club with people who play proper position all game.

"rammer" and "cummings"

Comment

• wr50l
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Lanteri

26 games, 41 points as a forward? Aye yer shite at it. 2.5 PPG minimum to be considered good.

Just play defence and complain that you're the only decent player on the team and you're stuck at the back with no one passing like I do.

Comment

• killgod
                        OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                        • Oct 2008

1 goal in 36 on D eh?

learn2IMGOINGINONTHEPK

Comment

• wr50l
                          • Oct 2008

My record wasn't much better until I put +5 boosts in strength and slap power and finally built that accuracy and power up with the XP as well. Taking the O-Dman build is the easy way out though, that's for cherry pickers.

Comment

• killgod
                            OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by wr50l
                            My record wasn't much better until I put +5 boosts in strength and slap power and finally built that accuracy and power up with the XP as well. Taking the O-Dman build is the easy way out though, that's for cherry pickers.
                            I'm no defender, I'm a fucking rover. Bringing it back old school.

Comment

• wr50l
                              • Oct 2008

In the UK, a rover is a really shit 4x4.

Jus sayin.

Comment

• Lanteri
                                No longer a noob
                                • Feb 2009

Keep in mind I play OTP only, so in 36 games I've seen the puck in the offensive zone approximately 12 times

In 3 club games as a d-man I'm a +3 with 4 assists.

Comment

Working...