Online Franchise.. No changes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PP
    • Feb 2010

So is their big online announcement of Communities..? will this pretty much someone to create a group and then have leaderboards (like the tracker)? fuck mut anyway

Comment

• Colonel Angus
      No longer a noob
      • Jan 2010

I'm getting NCAA for sure. The Madden hype machine always manages to bring my in when it releases so well see if I get it or not. I was really hoping they would ateast fix basic things like no salary cap and what not. I guess that was too difficult. They had to put worthless made up roles for every player into the game instead. Fuck that.

Comment

• Herm
        Boomshakalaka
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Boss AZ
        Never planned on getting Madden this year anyway. Game just isn't very good this gen.
        same here, will you and KG take me under you NHL wings and show me the ropes?

Comment

• Ravin
          Dishing the Gino's
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Herm
          same here, will you and KG take me under you NHL wings and show me the ropes?
          Just pick the game up and start playing. You'll find youself asking how NHL and Madden are made by the same company.
          All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

The NHL series is a giver, Madden takes the load.

Comment

• jms493
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Ravin
            Just pick the game up and start playing. You'll find youself asking how NHL and Madden are made by the same company.
            published by EA Sports but developers are totally different.

Comment

• killgod
              OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by jms493
              Well to EA's credit, the Burnaby studio is the one that started it all for them.

Fuck Tiburon, that place is weaksauce compared to the other big players in the sports genre.

Comment

• Ravin
                Dishing the Gino's
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by jms493
                Right, and that is why when we play a shitty MAdden game, or Sims game, or NHL game, or any other game published by EA we always blame EA for their bullshit game, and not the studio that actually made the game.

EA can pick and choose who they want. In Madden's case, they picked people who suck.
                All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

The NHL series is a giver, Madden takes the load.

Comment

• Aso
                  The Serious House
                  • Nov 2008

I'd say this team of people are actually respectable thought. I'd classify Madden 06-09 for the NG consoles among the worst games to ever hit the market for their time. Those games were an absolute embarrassment.

Comment

• MvP
                    a member of vsn
                    • Oct 2008

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe4NdMt8kos[/ame]

Comment

• Aso
                      The Serious House
                      • Nov 2008

That sounds crazy.

Comment

• killgod
                        OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                        • Oct 2008

anyone who likes sim or has half a brain has to be lolling at that guy in the video.

he keeps boasting about the math the developer uses and showing the fuckin grade six level team rankings forumla, I mean Im sure theres some interesting and complex work done on the site but buddy youre retarded.

then the stats, Brady with 7100 yards passing and 85 TDs. lol at some of that stuff. the one guy that always goes for 2pt converts... lol.

no salary system. clearly this guy and his league is are arcade players not really utilizing the site for anything other than a stat tracker.

the wrong person to be showing off that site.

it does look useful though, id like to see how his updates change things.

Comment

• MrBill
                          Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by killgod
                          anyone who likes sim or has half a brain has to be lolling at that guy in the video.

he keeps boasting about the math the developer uses and showing the fuckin grade six level team rankings forumla, I mean Im sure theres some interesting and complex work done on the site but buddy youre retarded.

then the stats, Brady with 7100 yards passing and 85 TDs. lol at some of that stuff. the one guy that always goes for 2pt converts... lol.

no salary system. clearly this guy and his league is are arcade players not really utilizing the site for anything other than a stat tracker.

the wrong person to be showing off that site.

it does look useful though, id like to see how his updates change things.
                          Outside of the Beavis showing it off, I was pretty impressed with the site last year and almost implemented it in season 2 of the '11 campaign for 220.

Comment

• strahanfan92
                            Meat
                            • Aug 2009

Not buying it, prolly 90% that I'll do the buy it used from GS and then return it within the 7 days.

Comment

• Maynard
                              stupid ass titles
                              • Feb 2009

i feel pretty good reading this thread and knowing that i did not buy madden the past 2 years.

you guys have to make a stand. the only way things change is if people stop buying this game. hope that when the contract is up its no longer exclusive so some other developers can make something worth playing

EA knows exactly what they are doing and as long as their formula works it will not change

Comment

• Tengo Juego
                                Posts a lot
                                • Jun 2009

Comment

Working...