Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ravin
    Dishing the Gino's
    • Feb 2009

Sorry to say, but no amount of "not buying the game" is going to change the game. You guys have been saying that for 4-5 years now, and it is still shit. I think if you want madden changed, you need to take a different approach to it. Because for every one person who doesn't buy, 5 of those new casual gamers madden was made for are coming in to take their place.
    All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

The NHL series is a giver, Madden takes the load.

Comment

• Rayman
      Spic 'n Spanish
      • Feb 2009

Idiots will continue to pay for MUT and crap like that. Will never change.

Videogame football has jumped the shark (probably happened long ago, but I was too blind to see it)

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
        PTFO
        • Mar 2009

They could literally just update the rosters and still sell a boatload. No competition no reason to dump money/time into it.

The exclusive contract screwed us so bad.

I didnt buy madden last year, odds are slim this year.

Comment

• leaffan
          Colton Orr Fan
          • Feb 2009

Will be interesting to see how many people that say they arn't going to get it do get it.

I'm rolling onto year 6 or 7 or some shit of not buying new and I haven't bought it used since 09.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• Maynard
            stupid ass titles
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Ravin
            You guys have been saying that for 4-5 years now, and it is still shit.

yes because the 20 guys on vsn make a difference.

Comment

• steeljake
              6 rings...
              • Oct 2008

that fucking card game bullshit was weak as shit. once again madden has fucked us, and we have no other choice. madden football has become a cartoon equivalent of the cyote cahsing the road runner....

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

• Ravin
                Dishing the Gino's
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Maynard
                yes because the 20 guys on vsn make a difference.
                Game sells millions of copies, so I bet OS and VSN wouldn't matter together. You need atleast 200,000 to make any kind of difference.
                All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

The NHL series is a giver, Madden takes the load.

Comment

• PP
                  • Feb 2010

Originally posted by MrBill
                  Outside of the Beavis showing it off, I was pretty impressed with the site last year and almost implemented it in season 2 of the '11 campaign for 220.
                  the site is good. but its run by what 2 guys? you telling me EA couldnt just hire a few more guys to build this shit internally? They have the coding hooks in place which they shared with these guys. Is LM free or will they be charging for it?

Comment

• Rayman
                    Spic 'n Spanish
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by leaffan
                    Will be interesting to see how many people that say they arn't going to get it do get it.

I'm rolling onto year 6 or 7 or some shit of not buying new and I haven't bought it used since 09.
                    Might be the thing to do from here on out.

Comment

• BrntO4Life
                      My Aunt Ida Smokes.
                      • Mar 2009

Didn't buy 11 and won't buy 12. A fully-featured Online Franchise mode is the only thing that will get me to buy Madden ever again.

Comment

Working...