X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBucs
    Unpretentious
    • May 2009

Lazy Ass Non User Players

To those of you bums who lose damn near every game doing nothing but controlling Dlinemen and just lobbing up passes letting the CPU catch, why the hell do you play?

What fun is it playing as a DT all game doing pretty much nothing? Why not play Head Coach where nothing but play calling is required? I know some of you suck ass at controlling LB/S/your receivers when the balls in the air but hell, you suck anyway at least suck while actually playing the game.

And no I didnt lose to one of these bums but I did just beat one and the game is just so fucking boring.

• StuDawg
    • May 2009

Sorry my brother we don't have to play again.. And I'm not a lazy player. If you need to know I play were the ball at. I go for passes when throw them unless they are short quick passes. I really don't give a dam what player anybody control and just call my play and see what happens... And again I'm sorry if I bored you. I'm not going to go back and forth on this topic...
    sigpic
    It's not official but hey.

Comment

• BigBucs
      Unpretentious
      • May 2009

Nothing to go back on forth on. You use the DT every play and u click in for nothing. We can continue to play because I enjoy the free points though.

Comment

• NAHSTE
        Probably owns the site
        • Feb 2009

Complaining how someone else plays FTL.

Comment

• BigBucs
          Unpretentious
          • May 2009

Originally posted by NAHSTE
          Complaining how someone else plays FTL.

Not really a complaint just something that grinds my gears. I honestly dont see the point in playing when you take 0 risk doing anything.

Comment

• EmpireWF
            Giants in the Super Bowl
            • Mar 2009

So playing someone who manually moves their DBs and lets up 4 scores is fun?

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
              Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
              • Jul 2010

i never CPU played on D or O. i am not saying i am great at it but i certainly do not suck at controlling the FS on D, or WR/RB on O.

and I most certainly do not click off to let the CPU tackle, which is the most retarded thing i see online.

i also prefer to play the more "manual players"........always have. its just more fun to me than holding X for "Defense Assistance".
              3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• krulmichael
                STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                • Feb 2009

Don't worry BB, Week 1 of TGT is coming soon enough where you'll be wishing you were playing someone that didn't user the hell outta you.

Twitch Channel
                http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
                Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
                Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
                Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
                Season V: 2-1

Comment

• NAHSTE
                  Probably owns the site
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by krulmichael
                  Don't worry BB, Week 1 of TGT is coming soon enough where you'll be wishing you were playing someone that didn't user the hell outta you.
                  Funny you of all people would be talking shit to someone, Correll Duckhalter.

Comment

• dave
                    Go the fuck outside
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by BigBucs
                    To those of you bums who lose damn near every game doing nothing but controlling Dlinemen and just lobbing up passes letting the CPU catch, why the hell do you play?

What fun is it playing as a DT all game doing pretty much nothing? Why not play Head Coach where nothing but play calling is required? I know some of you suck ass at controlling LB/S/your receivers when the balls in the air but hell, you suck anyway at least suck while actually playing the game.

And no I didnt lose to one of these bums but I did just beat one and the game is just so fucking boring.
                    I don't deny being one of those players, but why do you play everyone of our games like it's the Super Bowl? And don't deny you do.
                    My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• krulmichael
                      STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by NAHSTE
                      Funny you of all people would be talking shit to someone, Correll Duckhalter.

lol when have you even asked me for a game foo? I've never ducked anyone, I'll take my ass beating like a man before I'm considered part of the quack shack.

Twitch Channel
                      http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
                      Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
                      Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
                      Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
                      Season V: 2-1

Comment

• Houston
                        Back home
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by BigBucs
                        What fun is it playing as a DT all game doing pretty much nothing?

Playing as a DT is indeed fun thank you very much.

Comment

• BigBucs
                          Unpretentious
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by xxxHumblexxx
                          i never CPU played on D or O. i am not saying i am great at it but i certainly do not suck at controlling the FS on D, or WR/RB on O.

and I most certainly do not click off to let the CPU tackle, which is the most retarded thing i see online.

i also prefer to play the more "manual players"........always have. its just more fun to me than holding X for "Defense Assistance".
                          Ive put some hellacious beatings on Humble and his dismal Skins in my day but he is always out there biting on play actions with his FS like a man in our games.

Originally posted by krulmichael
                          This clown ass guy just love jerking off in public. If we dont kickoff before I go out of town you wil be playing a sub unless I have internet access. Ill have my PS3 with me.

Originally posted by dave
                          I don't deny being one of those players, but why do you play everyone of our games like it's the Super Bowl? And don't deny you do.
                          Dave what in the Sam Hill are u talking about? This is the second time you have said this dumb shit and I have 0 idea what you are babbling on about.

Comment

• red33
                            • Feb 2009

my problem is take too much control, miss too many tackles.

Comment

• BigBucs
                              Unpretentious
                              • May 2009

Originally posted by red33
                              my problem is take too much control, miss too many tackles.
                              Strafe mfer....STRAFE!

Comment

Working...