X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mobbdeep1122
    I just win
    • May 2009

Originally posted by killgod
    That's actually an effective strategy that I don't think it's really as you say, I'll use it from time to time depending on how the play is unfolding.

If someone's got a chance to get the edge with a good HB vs me controlling a midrate defender, then I'll push my guy into position and click off to bring another guy into the play.

If I get juked, i'm fucked.
    If I tackle and it's broken, i'm fucked.
    If I make the tackle, i'm not fucked.

Odds are not in my favour, but bringing in a second tackler changes that. That's not gay, that's why people don't usually run well vs me.
    Blah, bitch tactic.

More so when BB does it, especially when you see threads like this.

Comment

• killgod
      OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by mobbdeep1122
      Blah, bitch tactic.

More so when BB does it, especially when you see threads like this.

bitch tactic because I choose to use my entire defence?

lol that's so fucking absurd, you'd have to be a bloody retard if you can't see why it's smarter to use 2 players to make a tackle instead of one. A fuckin 3 year old can figure out that kind of math.

but then again, you're one of those old school hard ass guys who plays AM so of course it's being a bitch if you don't go for risky 1v1 tackles all the time. I PLAY MADDEN LIKE A TOUGH MOTHER FUCKER YO, REAL TALK.

lol you're a fuckin joke if you literally think that's being a bitch. you just want people to come at you with one guy because you know two will bring you down, it's not rocket science to see what you're really trying to say here.

Comment

• Ravin
        Dishing the Gino's
        • Feb 2009

lol that's so fucking absurd, you'd have to be a bloody retard if you can't see why it's smarter to use 2 players to make a tackle instead of one. A fuckin 3 year old can figure out that kind of math.

but then again, you're one of those old school hard ass guys who plays AM so of course it's being a bitch if you don't go for risky 1v1 tackles all the time. I PLAY MADDEN LIKE A TOUGH MOTHER FUCKER YO, REAL TALK.

lol you're a fuckin joke if you literally think that's being a bitch. you just want people to come at you with one guy because you know two will bring you down, it's not rocket science to see what you're really trying to say here.
        All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

The NHL series is a giver, Madden takes the load.

Comment

• red33
          • Feb 2009

i bet u were never MM approved. its more of a sportsmanship thing IMO when before CPU controlled players had much more of an advantage.

but now with gameplay of sim bordering cheese and the win at all cost attitude that has taken over this site, its not a surprise attitudes like this are more prevalent.

Comment

• Houston
            Back home
            • Oct 2008

I play as DT because you get some sort of action every play. If it's a pass you can go for the QB, if it's a run you go for the HB and make a difference if you're good at it.

On the other hand what I find boring is playing a safety shading the right side of the field only for the QB to throw a short pass to the left. Or playing linebacker while the QB throws a deep pass. When playing DT, generally you're right there a few feet away from the ball and you're always in range to make a huge play with one good move or stroke of luck. I find that more entertaining.

Comment

• SHOGUN
              4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
              • Jul 2009

I like playing nose tackle. I prefer it over using a LB or S.

*remembers when BB made a similar thread about D-line users last year*

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• killgod
                OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by red33
                i bet u were never MM approved. its more of a sportsmanship thing IMO when before CPU controlled players had much more of an advantage.

but now with gameplay of sim bordering cheese and the win at all cost attitude that has taken over this site, its not a surprise attitudes like this are more prevalent.
                This is why I don't play on AM. The CPU players won't have that advantage anymore, OH WAIT WASN'T AM THE SHIT GUIZE?

Comment

• mobbdeep1122
                  I just win
                  • May 2009

LOL

I'm talking about 1 on 1 in the open field, fella.

PS - I play on All-Pro, no problem.

Comment

• killgod
                    OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                    • Oct 2008

Well if there's nobody out there, then there's no option.

I was talking about situations where you could bring someone else into the play.

Clearly we're talking about different shit, so I bid you good day sir.

Comment

• Minne
                      Go Hawks
                      • Jan 2010

BigBucs as always been a huge complainer. Back in 2004 he was giving me a try out and he quit during the game and said i was press coveraging to much because he was losing.

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                        Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                        • Jul 2010

so, does that make holding X for Defense Assistance SIM?? since anybody can do that as well......

how about "Ask Madden"?? is it just an option or does it allow people to not think anymore and it picks their play for them.

basically, people have no need to play defense or pick defensive plays anymore.

maybe EA decided to develop this New-Gen game so that people of lesser "Manual Skills" can compete with the "Manual Online Ballers"??
                        3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• hackett
                          the dude abides
                          • Aug 2009

Whoever said it... "As long as they are sim..." who gives a fuck? I like to user myself, but that's just me.

Comment

• QuietStorm
                            11/15/13
                            • Feb 2009

Got damn, I can't wait to get back online. Hopefully a couple more weeks... Bitches!!!
                            Twitch Channel

Comment

• BigBucs
                              Unpretentious
                              • May 2009

The king of click off tackling calling someone else out?

LOL
                              Originally posted by Herm
                              He click off tackled in our game last week on a long pass
                              It Particularly stood out because i know he bitches about stuff like this.
                              Once in a blue moon is acceptable.

Originally posted by PP
                              Bigbums your a idiot. It has already been said that 1) You are a bum who used to click off tackle all the time. Now you prolly use the X button or some shit? 2) This isn't against any guidelines that we have ever implemented as a group so stfu. 3) if you play dline all game any solid player will absolutely rape. 4) people can play any position they fuckin want shut the hell up. /end
                              Shut your mouth bitch. Already raped your ass and your overpowered Patriots once. Dont make me do it again. Dave is better than your ass.

I don't think he does it as much anymore, but back in the day he would run his player to within 3 yards of my guy and click off -- GAY

Scared to get user juked out of his shoes
                              Save your lies. Never was a "chronic click offer". I just knew when its most appropriate Do I get fucked over on this broken tackle/PS2 stop and go on a dime or do I bring one defender into position, click off and let your dumbass stop and start against that CPU defender while I bring the help?

:datass: Dat Strategy.

Originally posted by Minne
                              BigBucs as always been a huge complainer. Back in 2004 he was giving me a try out and he quit during the game and said i was press coveraging to much because he was losing.
                              Not that I even remember but if I quit Im sure you are trying to clean up whatever else you were doing. If I quit because of press covg chances are it was some shit you did every play and it was a waste of time because I wasnt gonna give my stamp of approval. BigBucs may bitch but BigBucs plays sim ball. :yes: LOL at quitting because I was going to lose. Never have, never will.

Comment

• Maynard
                                stupid ass titles
                                • Feb 2009

i remember last year people were claiming it was cheese to control the safeties all game. now its cheese to control the dee line all game.

BB i suggest when u play someone online you both supersim the defensive plays

Comment

Working...