Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aso
    The Serious House
    • Nov 2008

So wait your creating a file that would create the draft classes and start you already in the off season?

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
      Fuck em
      • Oct 2008

i have created Vick...and white will come out as a QB...he will have about 75-80 hands in NCAA...so who knows how it goes into the NFL...the franchise will be controlling all 32 teams, as tedius as it will be there will be no settings set to CPU, I will do everything...I'll be sure to try and load it on here every now and then or soemthing cuz Krul i know you do good work and maybe on my busier days you can put your input and we can get something really good going here

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
        Fuck em
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Aso21Raiders
        So wait your creating a file that would create the draft classes and start you already in the off season?
        this file will be starting as of right now...predraft/free agency...I'll have th edraft picks somewhat up to date, i obviously cant trade EVERY single draft pick around, and you will control the draft anyways...so from what i give you you can sing the players to their respected teams, or you guys can wait until the draft and ill do the main part of free agency too...

Comment

• krulmichael
          STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by OnlyOneBeerLeft
          i have created Vick...and white will come out as a QB...he will have about 75-80 hands in NCAA...so who knows how it goes into the NFL...the franchise will be controlling all 32 teams, as tedius as it will be there will be no settings set to CPU, I will do everything...I'll be sure to try and load it on here every now and then or soemthing cuz Krul i know you do good work and maybe on my busier days you can put your input and we can get something really good going here
          Sounds good to me man. And like I said, if I do get to contribute, I'll be sure to get those "realistic" equipment edits in along with other things. Heck, I get so ridiculous that I know last year I tried to get the Tom Brady and Randy Moss records, along with Peterson's 297 yard game in the record books, haha. But as far as this season, I don't think there were any major record changes like last season, although I could be wrong. And yes, I realize that is going a bit to the extreme, haha. Another thing, when the Iggles and Bengals game comes up, you're probably gonna have to play that game just so you can get it to a tie, haha.

Twitch Channel
          http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
          Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
          Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
          Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
          Season V: 2-1

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
            Fuck em
            • Oct 2008

I'm not thinkin of going as extreme as a tie, tho it would be easy to do...the records wont be exact...but you will be able to make the draft picks as the draft goes on, so the picks will all come out the same...my draft class is done right now im convinced that it will never be perfect haha...so im going to upload that, then work from there...

I'll get as much in as possible tonight, I'm just drinkin some Sam Adams still in my kitchen whites and chef pants haha...and if your interested in a league be sure to se the thread i just posted I wanna see how many people we can get from PS3...

Comment

• Aso
              The Serious House
              • Nov 2008

So how do we upload this to our PS3?

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
                Fuck em
                • Oct 2008

If you have a flash drive thats the easiest way...I'll send a link for the file, you save it to your flash drive, plug into your PS3's USB, then go to the save data menu from the USB, copy data to saved data and your golden

Comment

• krulmichael
                  STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                  • Feb 2009

I'm not thinkin of going as extreme as a tie, tho it would be easy to do...the records wont be exact...but you will be able to make the draft picks as the draft goes on, so the picks will all come out the same...my draft class is done right now im convinced that it will never be perfect haha...so im going to upload that, then work from there...

I'll get as much in as possible tonight, I'm just drinkin some Sam Adams still in my kitchen whites and chef pants haha...and if your interested in a league be sure to se the thread i just posted I wanna see how many people we can get from PS3...
                  That's cool I suppose. At the very least you should make sure the Steelers win the SuperBowl. ;)

Twitch Channel

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
                    Fuck em
                    • Oct 2008

oh yeah definately things like that i will work on, and in madden 08 i had brady and moss get the record and petersons rushing record that shit is so tedius haha

Comment

• krulmichael
                      STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                      • Feb 2009

oh yeah definately things like that i will work on, and in madden 08 i had brady and moss get the record and petersons rushing record that shit is so tedius haha
                      Haha, so you did what I did as well. Yea, I was lucky enough that Brady and Moss were both pretty close to those records in the last game of the season against the Giants, so I just played the game and made sure they got it. As for the AP, I even did it in the game he did it (against San Diego), you aren't kidding there bout it being time consuming, haha. Sounds good though, can't wait. And you know if you need any help or whatever, just hit me up man.

Twitch Channel

Comment

• Aso
                        The Serious House
                        • Nov 2008

How are you gonna get each teams record correct?

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
                          Fuck em
                          • Oct 2008

How are you gonna get each teams record correct?
                          thats where the time consuming comes in..scores wont matter much, but in order to get correct draft order ill need to A) play each game...which in my opinion is....well...FUCK THAT lol...or B) I sim them, saving after i sim each individual game...so if i get it right, i save, move onto the next, get it wrong, load it back up until i get it right...its time consuming to say the least

Comment

• Aso
                            The Serious House
                            • Nov 2008

Ok that sounds good. When i tried doing it i wasn't as smart about it. I put the losing teams backups in. What aggravated me is that the team with their backups in won sometimes. I thought that was sorta bullshit.
                            Last edited by Aso; 02-23-2009, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• krulmichael
                              STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                              • Feb 2009

Ok that sounds good. When i tried doing it i was as smart about it. I put the losing teams backups in. What aggravated me is that the team with their backups in won sometimes. I thought that was sorta bullshit.
                              I think that would take even more time as you would constantly have to change each teams depth chart almost every week (unless you're the Lions, in which hell, you can play the starters and they'll still lose...trust me, I know :D). Not only that, but for the guys (like me) that are crazy bout stats, like to have the starters least get some kind of stats every game.

Twitch Channel

Comment

• Rayman
                                Spic 'n Spanish
                                • Feb 2009

Krul, don't you fuck us with the picks. You may have our 1st and 3rd, but we still have your 3rd and 4th. ;)

Comment

Working...