X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cf24
    WESTBROOK
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
    That's the first thing I thought of but didn't see an EOD. Unless it was super camouflaged.
    Harry Potter's Invisibility Cloak.

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
      PTFO
      • Mar 2009

My curse of the unintentional drop shot returned today for whatever reason. So frustrating to be in the middle of a firefight and drop to the ground. Really wish there was a scheme available where crouch or melee wasn't R3.

I guess I was just overly twitchy.

Oh and playing with a squad that couldn't hold a flag to save their lives. The last match I played all I did was run back and forth capturing flags.

Comment

• Twigg4075
        Kindergarten Cop
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MMMMBEEEEER
        My curse of the unintentional drop shot returned today for whatever reason. So frustrating to be in the middle of a firefight and drop to the ground. Really wish there was a scheme available where crouch or melee wasn't R3.
        My one big pet peeve about the Bf series as a whole has been the inability to customize controls. I hate that you can't switch aiming and shooting to L2 and R2 respectively. I bought those $5 trigger attachments and love them but it sucks that they are worthless in Bf. I can use them in CoD though!

Comment

• kyhadley
          Carefree
          • Oct 2008

Ky, can you explain to me wtf was going on in that game I played with you last night?

We were down to defending the final comm station and somehow the enemy kept arming it but there was no one near the fucking thing. There was three of us guarding that shit and about every 30 seconds it would get armed with no enemy in sight?!? Were they glitching or cheating?
          No idea.

Also, I'll be on all night. Fucking shit up in TDM right now. I've noticed that if you join smaller matches its a lot more fun/less chaotic.

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
            PTFO
            • Mar 2009

If I don't have family staying at my place tonight (they're coming from Chicago) I'll be on at 11 or so pm tonight for a while, wife is going Black Friday shopping

Got to engineer service star 2

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
              PTFO
              • Mar 2009

Just had a game where the screen kept flashing green and I lost sound for part of the match :\

Still managed to go 10-5 with some pretty epic firefights, 4 on 4 raining fire at each other on Seine Crossing

Comment

• FirstTimer
                Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Originally posted by MMMMBEEEEER
                Just had a game where the screen kept flashing green and I lost sound for part of the match
                I had the green screen thing the other night.

It was only on the right side when I turning quickly with a sniper rifle.

Odd.

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                  PTFO
                  • Mar 2009

BF3 Heli ownage video http://vimeo.com/32609929 :bowdown:

Comment

• Twigg4075
                    Kindergarten Cop
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by kyhadley
                    No idea.

Also, I'll be on all night. Fucking shit up in TDM right now. I've noticed that if you join smaller matches its a lot more fun/less chaotic.
                    Sorry about last night Ky. I didn't mean to ignore you. I was just trying to wrap up the campaign. From now on if you see me playing this game it will be for multiplayer.

Comment

• Coked Up Elmo
                      omle pu dekoc
                      • Jul 2009

i picked this up today. its bad company on fucking steroids.
                      sigpic
                      "did you say cockintheass?"

Comment

• kyhadley
                        Carefree
                        • Oct 2008

Sorry about last night Ky. I didn't mean to ignore you. I was just trying to wrap up the campaign. From now on if you see me playing this game it will be for multiplayer.
                        No worries, thats what I figured.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

Rylo an I are trying to invite Ky and Beer to squad up but apparently they are too good for us.

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                            PTFO
                            • Mar 2009

Rylo an I are trying to invite Ky and Beer to squad up but apparently they are too good for us.
                            I was scoring well and wasn't about to quit the match I was in.

Fun games once I joined you guys. TDM spawning is so f'ing random, I pulled a few dog tags just off of the spawn

It is fixed in the upcoming patch though.

Rylo must have quit to go slap his girlfriend around

I went to a friends house earlier and he wanted me to play MW3, but I just laughed when I watched him play it, what a shit game.

edit: I would have talked more but it is quiet time in my household, wife is coming off of a long black friday shopping spree

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                              PTFO
                              • Mar 2009

Not sure why nomrepetey dropped out on us, him on your team is a guaranteed win

Comment

• kyhadley
                                Carefree
                                • Oct 2008

Sorry Twigg, wasn't at my console when you were inviting me.

And once I got on.....well, shit is hard when you're drunk.

Comment

Working...