X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jms493
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
    I'm not sure what to do. I still have two games that I need to exchange at TRU. I was going to pick up Borderlands with my extra copy of Uncharted 2. Maybe I will just keep MUA2 now.

It looks like Amazon already shipped my R&C so that's out. I'm not sure what three games I could get? Is Forza 3 out yet? Maybe that and two randoms? One I could exchange for AC2. But I don't think there are any other games coming out that I give two shits about. I have two copies of MW2 reserved (360 and PS3). Maybe I can just cancel one of those?
    just get L4D2 you fool...

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by jms493
      just get L4D2 you fool...
      Oh yeah. Good call. I was going to boycott that game but if I get it for free, what the hell?

Comment

• EmpireWF
        Giants in the Super Bowl
        • Mar 2009

Amazon is doing a deal with Halloween being the last day where if you buy $80 worth of select video games, they will send you a $40 code to use on a future purchase.

Comment

• Twigg4075
          Kindergarten Cop
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
          Amazon is doing a deal with Halloween being the last day where if you buy $80 worth of select video games, they will send you a $40 code to use on a future purchase.
          Well damn. I've definitely ordered more than that the past few weeks. Oh well.

Comment

• JBauerisGod
            ...is amazing.
            • Feb 2009

Gamestop will probably be having a B2G1 sale on used games and accessories within the next couple of weeks. They're having one of those tiered trade in deals running until November 8th I think so they'll have a ton of used games in stock.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost56
              True Blue
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JBauerisGod
              Gamestop will probably be having a B2G1 sale on used games and accessories within the next couple of weeks. They're having one of those tiered trade in deals running until November 8th I think so they'll have a ton of used games in stock.
              maybe im just too picky but i hate buying used games from GS. theres so many stickers all over the box that are impossible to get off and if you do manage to peel them off it ruins the case, making it look ugly as hell.

Comment

• calgaryballer
                Tiote!
                • Mar 2009

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl is $5 on Steam this week. I heard good things about it and at $5 you can't go wrong

Comment

• Virix
                  I see you
                  • Nov 2008

Originally posted by CrimsonGhost56
                  maybe im just too picky but i hate buying used games from GS. theres so many stickers all over the box that are impossible to get off and if you do manage to peel them off it ruins the case, making it look ugly as hell.
                  Nothing a little WD40 wont take care of.

Comment

• jms493
                    • Feb 2009

Bestbuy yesterday

Borderlands = 0.00 (keep)
                    Tekken 6 = 59.99 (placeholder for LFD2)
                    Rachet and Clank: Future = 59.99 (Placeholder for AC2)

Total; $129.00

Gift receipts for the win!

Comment

• Twigg4075
                      Kindergarten Cop
                      • Feb 2009

Bestbuy yesterday

Borderlands = 0.00 (keep)
                      Tekken 6 = 59.99 (placeholder for LFD2)
                      Rachet and Clank: Future = 59.99 (Placeholder for AC2)

Total; $129.00

Gift receipts for the win!
                      Not keeping R&C? That's a shame.

Comment

• jms493
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                        Not keeping R&C? That's a shame.
                        maybe....but i would rather rent it......probably wouldn't hold my interest all the way through.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

maybe....but i would rather rent it......probably wouldn't hold my interest all the way through.
                          Fair enough. Based on the previous games it's probably pretty damn long though. But with Gamefly you should be fine.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost56
                            True Blue
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Virix
                            Nothing a little WD40 wont take care of.
                            lol im not using any fuckin WD-40 on a video game case cause GS deems it necessary to put multiple ugly bright yellow stickers all over it. i havent even stepped foot in one for over a year since a play and trade opened by me.
                            it feels :jhenbeatkwon: not to support that evil empire

Comment

• calgaryballer
                              Tiote!
                              • Mar 2009

The Witcher is $20 on Steam for the weekend. A great little foreign RPG if you're into that kind of game

Comment

• Twigg4075
                                Kindergarten Cop
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by CrimsonGhost56
                                lol im not using any fuckin WD-40 on a video game case cause GS deems it necessary to put multiple ugly bright yellow stickers all over it. i havent even stepped foot in one for over a year since a play and trade opened by me.
                                it feels :jhenbeatkwon: not to support that evil empire
                                Those stickers are a pain in teh dick and I also am not a fan of supporting GS or used game purchases in general. But sometimes you can't find a game anywhere else without paying some ridiculous price. Example: I'm looking for Psychonauts now because I'm loving Brutal Legend. But you can't find that game new anywhere. I guess I could download it from Xbox Marketplace but 1) I wouldn't really own it and 2) I hate supporting M$'s evil empire more than GS with their ridiculous overpricing of their downloadable games.

Comment

Working...