Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ryne candy
    Aggie C/O '01
    • Feb 2009

The iPhone app is hit/miss for me. The fist 2x, it wouldn't let me log on. I was able to finally get on...2 of the slots on the main screen had GTA III and GTA:VC. I had bought those awhile back, so I'm guessing if you purchased them, they are unlocked. I tried to get into Los Santos Customs but it stayed on the loading screen forever, so I gave up.

Comment

• Handleit_44
      Posts a lot
      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by jms493

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
        Fuck em
        • Oct 2008

This kid brought a tv lmao

Comment

• Swarley
          A Special Kind of Cat
          • Jul 2010

Think I might fire up some San Andreas to try and kill the time.

Comment

• Buzzman
            • Oct 2008

I went up to gamestop to get my place in line and I was a half hour early and managed to get number 28 for midnight tonight. Going to be great. I was surprised 27 people were ahead of me tho.

Comment

• Houston
              Back home
              • Oct 2008

I'm going to work tomorrow, and I'm gonna get it on the way home.

Comment

• Vinsane
                • Nov 2008

Went to my gamestop to preorder and they tell me to come back at 9:30 and they were going to do the "final receipt" then. Apparently they're grouping people together and only letting that group in the store, then once that group checks out at midnight bring in the next group. I really don't want to sit out there for an extra 2 and 1/2 hours waiting on it. But, I figure if enough people show I'm going to be sitting out there that long while they do their gay group thing.
                25-02, 23:16 Yawkey Way celtics fucking suck

Comment

• zack54attack
                  Posts a lot
                  • Dec 2008

My body is preparing..

Comment

• Primetime
                    Thank You Prince
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Vinsane
                    Went to my gamestop to preorder and they tell me to come back at 9:30 and they were going to do the "final receipt" then. Apparently they're grouping people together and only letting that group in the store, then once that group checks out at midnight bring in the next group. I really don't want to sit out there for an extra 2 and 1/2 hours waiting on it. But, I figure if enough people show I'm going to be sitting out there that long while they do their gay group thing.
                    Buy 10 pizzas, sell $3/slice....profit

Comment

• JayDizzle
                      Let's Go All The Way...
                      • Nov 2008

4 hours, 30 minutes.

I'm going crazy here...

Comment

• Point Blank
                        Needs a hobby
                        • Oct 2008

Add me on PSN fellas, PointBlankInc

Comment

• Swarley
                          A Special Kind of Cat
                          • Jul 2010

*looks at clock*

Comment

• JBauerisGod
                            ...is amazing.
                            • Feb 2009

That's what my Gamestop does. Worked pretty well for the BLOPS 2 release. I just picked up my final receipt for GTA about ten minutes ago. Back home now and I'm gonna show up at about 11:45. All in all I only will have queued about 45 minutes, as compared to waiting in line 3 hours.

Comment

• Vinsane
                              • Nov 2008

Sitting in my truck at GameStop. I`m in group 10. Somehow 100 people have already been here but theres about 30 in the parking lot. Theyre breaking people down into groups of ten. I doubt I get home before 1 add the install time and I might be ready by 2? Yeah Im taking a fucking nap
                              25-02, 23:16 Yawkey Way celtics fucking suck

Comment

• JBauerisGod
                                ...is amazing.
                                • Feb 2009

Sitting in my truck at GameStop. I`m in group 10. Somehow 100 people have already been here but theres about 30 in the parking lot. Theyre breaking people down into groups of ten. I doubt I get home before 1 add the install time and I might be ready by 2? Yeah Im taking a fucking nap
                                I'm group 5. We were like group 8 or 12 or something for Blops 2 and got the game at around 12:10. Not sure how close you live to Gamestop but it really is a pretty quick process to actually pick up the game.

Comment

Working...