Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chicubs2003
    Noob
    • Sep 2012

Just did some reading and watching the trailer, this game looks sick...

Its supposed to be big as Red Dead Redemption, GTA IV, and San Andreas combined which i find hard to believe...

GTA IV < GTA SAN ANDREAS
    sigpic

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by IamMedellin
      no, making shit up for the sake of making shit up makes u a fan boi, if you bothered to read my post it was centered on the Bold part of your argument. Where you claimed the game will probably have sections of the map split up onto different discs even though there is no precedent for this, I asked for examples of this practice ever taking place on the 360 since I dont play everything and it was confirmed that sections of a map being split up onto multiple discs has never been done on the 360 as of that post.

if you dont like swapping discs for campaign progression or multiplayer, that's fine..its happened and can be annoying , but sensationalizing for the sake of sensationalizing is Some Fan Boi Shit
      What about LA Noire? I was just thinking about it the other day. I know it's only published by Rockstar but it was three discs. Not only is that game nowhere near as big as this game will be but it was almost as linear as any CoD game. The only side missions were those random crimes that could easily only show up on certain discs. This game is going to have tons of side missions and tons of area to explore. I'll be shocked if this game doesn't have multiple swaps throughout game play.

Comment

• stevsta
        ¿Que?
        • Oct 2008

RIP

Comment

• jms493
          • Feb 2009

BTW I heard on the GB cast that the ps2 era of GTA games is totally different and not related to the PS3 era of GTA games. There will be no crossover of characters.

Comment

• Twigg4075
            Kindergarten Cop
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by jms493
            BTW I heard on the GB cast that the ps2 era of GTA games is totally different and not related to the PS3 era of GTA games. There will be no crossover of characters.
            Well, that sounds dumb but I guess it could make sense because I don't remember there being and correlation between GTA1/2 (PS1) and GTA3.

Comment

• jms493
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
              Well, that sounds dumb but I guess it could make sense because I don't remember there being and correlation between GTA1/2 (PS1) and GTA3.
              It frees them up to do whatever they want with the current games without being tied down to the old games (story wise).

Comment

• DoubleDeuce
                Spellin' n' shit
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                Yeah they have three universes now, the 2D Universe, the 3D Universe, and the HD Universe

Comment

• Raidersabc123
                  Wakka Wakka
                  • Dec 2008

This game cant come soon enough
                  THe MaDDeN GoD

Comment

• Handleit_44
                    Posts a lot
                    • Jun 2009

Comment

• JBregz
                      Follow me! @JBregzz
                      • Nov 2008

This game is looking incredible. The voice acting is on point, stunning visuals and you can already tell how well the story is going to be told, just stunning cinematics.

Follow me on twitter @JBregzz
                      Follow me on twitch bitch http://www.twitch.tv/jbregz/
                      Redskins TGT Scheduling Thread http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...eduling-Thread

Comment

• tokyostomp
                        Noob
                        • Nov 2012

i'm gonna end up getting this day one. gta4 made me go out and get a ps3 after trying it (my first current gen console)

Comment

• Atom1
                          Ga Ga Ga Genius
                          • Oct 2008

I'll be picking everyone up in the bus in Multiplayer, cause thats how we roll...

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                            War Hero
                            • May 2012

Comment

• Villain
                              [REDACTED]
                              • May 2011

Originally posted by JimLeavy59
                              Are these the three guys we get to use?

Originally posted by Handleit_44

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!

They replicated Dodger Stadium.

Dodger Stadium is in about the right spot, but the "Vinewood"/Hollywood sign is in the wrong spot... It should be like 10+ miles to the west. From Dodger Stadium, you can barely see the sign without binoculars.
                              [REDACTED]

Comment

• Villain
                                [REDACTED]
                                • May 2011

I swear I see all these screen shots and they all remind me of home. I feel like I've been everywhere they've shown. It even looks like they did an awesome/faithful job on the high desert. I can't wait for this game.
                                [REDACTED]

Comment

Working...