X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Price
    Lets Tessellate
    • Oct 2012

Originally posted by JayDizzle
    After I finish the story, I'm going hunting for two.

One for Trevor and one for Franklin for their individual airfields...

ACTUAL STORY SPOILERS:

I pulled off the big one.

OVER $201 MILLION DOLLARS.

$28+ to Michael/Trevor/Franklin

$24+ to Lester

$90+ split between Eddie Toh, 'Gus', Packie, and Taliana.

Shit was titties and I can't wait to do it the Stealthy way next go-round.

Glad you went with obvious because you make less money with doing the subtle plan.

Comment

• Sharkweather
      • Jul 2009

I had that same payout Jay. That crew cut...

Comment

• Krebs
        The Fish are Sleeping
        • Oct 2008

dave, ive found dropping down in this draining system and hiding under one of the bridges works well

(not a spoiler, just a pic of the map)

Comment

• dave
          Go the fuck outside
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Krebs
          dave, ive found dropping down in this draining system and hiding under one of the bridges works well

(not a spoiler, just a pic of the map)

I'm not ashamed to say I'm ok with spoilers. I'm not good enough on the sticks to be picky. I'm only 15% into my missions and still haven't met Trevor. Trevor sounds like someone I wanna play with.

Hell, today, as Michael I just killed a random innocent with my pistol and walked home and the first words Michael uttered were "Daddy's home!" Priceless and funny as hell.
          My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• JayDizzle
            Let's Go All The Way...
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Sharkweather
            I had that same payout Jay. That crew cut...
            I wanted to win all the Heists and that costs money unfortuanately.

And I sure as shit aren't hiring on some noob who can't tell which end of the gun that the bullets come out of.

Comment

• BigBucs
              Unpretentious
              • May 2009

Question, when you get the emails that you can respond to, why does it say pick a response when there is only 1 response to choose from or am I doing something wrong?

Comment

• Bomberooski
                #GoHawks
                • Feb 2009

I did the stealth way for the final mission and it's pretty solid. In the inverse version of you Jay, I can't wait to do it the other way around next playthrough.

Less than a week until online!
                I give rep not thanks
                My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• JayDizzle
                  Let's Go All The Way...
                  • Nov 2008

Beat the game just now.

SPOILERS

Chose Option C.

Mainly because of the 100% I'm going to need all three dudes for.

I figured the last few missions were going to be some loose-end tie-up stuff because too many people were still trying to kill me.

What I love about the game is that Rockstar only gives you a set of objectives to barely stick to and then it's up to you to finish the job...

Case in point: Franklin was still toting a few grenade launcher rounds when I set off to go an eliminate Trevor's Chinese Gangster problem.

The game just wanted me to take them out and that I did in about 3 seconds.

From there, it was simple divide and conquer as Trevor only had to put a shell through Steve Haines' brain case and Michael was tasked with teaching Stretch the meaning of street justice.

Having Trevor be the guy to grab Devin and take him on a ride to meet Franklin and Michael for the final story ending I've been waiting for a while was great.

Turns out the game was all about paying your debts and Ol' Devin paid his at the bottom of a dark, dank place.

Upside, in a trunk and then exploded into a million pieces.

Now for the 30+ Minutes of Credits and to wait for the Online portion to unlock.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                    Let's Go All The Way...
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by BigBucs
                    Question, when you get the emails that you can respond to, why does it say pick a response when there is only 1 response to choose from or am I doing something wrong?
                    I think they only give you one unless there's a button we're not pressing.

Comment

• Bomberooski
                      #GoHawks
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle
                      Beat the game just now.

SPOILERS

Chose Option C.

Mainly because of the 100% I'm going to need all three dudes for.

I figured the last few missions were going to be some loose-end tie-up stuff because too many people were still trying to kill me.

What I love about the game is that Rockstar only gives you a set of objectives to barely stick to and then it's up to you to finish the job...

Case in point: Franklin was still toting a few grenade launcher rounds when I set off to go an eliminate Trevor's Chinese Gangster problem.

The game just wanted me to take them out and that I did in about 3 seconds.

From there, it was simple divide and conquer as Trevor only had to put a shell through Steve Haines' brain case and Michael was tasked with teaching Stretch the meaning of street justice.

Having Trevor be the guy to grab Devin and take him on a ride to meet Franklin and Michael for the final story ending I've been waiting for a while was great.

Turns out the game was all about paying your debts and Ol' Devin paid his at the bottom of a dark, dank place.

Upside, in a trunk and then exploded into a million pieces.

Now for the 30+ Minutes of Credits and to wait for the Online portion to unlock.
                      I hope you too watch the 30+ minutes of credits. I actually enjoyed them which I think makes me an idiot but I don't care.
                      I give rep not thanks
                      My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• Swarley
                        A Special Kind of Cat
                        • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Bomberooski
                        I hope you too watch the 30+ minutes of credits. I actually enjoyed them which I think makes me an idiot but I don't care.
                        Watching the full credits is always a must in my book.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                          Let's Go All The Way...
                          • Nov 2008

For Knubb's benefit, here's the Friedlander report I got at the end of the game:

Confusing- So Many Issues
                          Decisively Indecisive
                          Wants a father figure
                          Probably end up in the poor house - should still pay for my ski chalet
                          Loves to act like a big shot
                          Sexually needy, heartless - uses and discards women - wonders why cannot form real relationships!
                          Co dependent
                          Eager capitalist
                          Vindictive in the extreme
                          Incapable of respecting property rights
                          Practices yoga, alongside all the mayhem, of course
                          Over exercise not a vice! At least there's one...
                          Seems to like strange people
                          Possible A.D.D.
                          Dr Freud, Professor Jung. I beg you, help me!

Comment

• BigBucs
                            Unpretentious
                            • May 2009

Im never gonna finish, I dont want it to end Ill run around town doing everything but the last few missions to make sure

Comment

• j.hen
                              Self Care
                              • Oct 2008

You can continue the game after you beat it and do more side stuff...

Comment

• j.hen
                                Self Care
                                • Oct 2008

Read the online GTA article in the new gameinformer.... omg

Comment

Working...