Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maynard
    stupid ass titles
    • Feb 2009

lately i been saving the game with trevor and when it loads i find him in these odd moments. like just now he was holding a member of the lost and throwing him off a bridge. i also switched over to him earlier today and he was in the middle of a random cop car chase....i wonder if these were added as part of a patch cause i have never had these things happen with him before.

Comment

• j.hen
      Self Care
      • Oct 2008

Those Trevor moments have been in there since day one.

Comment

• BigBucs
        Unpretentious
        • May 2009

Comment

• Maynard
          stupid ass titles
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by j.hen
          Those Trevor moments have been in there since day one.
          not for me. maybe it has to do with being online with the game. i only recently started playing with my account logged in so i can get the BAWSQ to work....i was playing the entire time with that thing down for maintenance cause i wasnt logged in

Comment

• dave
            Go the fuck outside
            • Oct 2008

I bought Red Dead Redemption today used for $8 because of my love for GTA5. I never actually played it. I have been bucked off the horse at least five times today. Can't believe I never played Redemption until today.
            My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• BigBucs
              Unpretentious
              • May 2009

:mindblown2: RDR right up there with GTA5. U did yourself a huge favor.

Comment

• dave
                Go the fuck outside
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by BigBucs
                :mindblown2: RDR right up there with GTA5. U did yourself a huge favor.
                A few hours with it today. Adjusting to the horse and not being Trevor. I really wanna be a meth addict on a horse with sticky bombs and RPGs. Rockstar really needs to create a time travel game.
                My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• tigstah
                  Mr. Casual Gamer
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Maynard
                  lately i been saving the game with trevor and when it loads i find him in these odd moments. like just now he was holding a member of the lost and throwing him off a bridge. i also switched over to him earlier today and he was in the middle of a random cop car chase....i wonder if these were added as part of a patch cause i have never had these things happen with him before.
                  those trevor moments are funny as hell. i switched to him and he was drunk laying on a train track and the damn train was coming...
                  trevor is one of my favorite game characters of all time.
                  martin calls trevor and tells him that he will be paying him a visit, trevor responds, well i will put on a pot of coffee and will be waiting for ya...

Comment

• Maynard
                    stupid ass titles
                    • Feb 2009

does anyone have any stock tips? I found one in the game. I had a random event happen and gave a stock broker a ride to the airport. in return he gave me a stock tip that paid off bigtime.

Comment

• Atom1
                      Ga Ga Ga Genius
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by dave
                      A few hours with it today. Adjusting to the horse and not being Trevor. I really wanna be a meth addict on a horse with sticky bombs and RPGs. Rockstar really needs to create a time travel game.
                      dont do this...its no nice to the horsey

Comment

• dope
                        Allons-y!
                        • Feb 2009

does anyone have any stock tips? I found one in the game. I had a random event happen and gave a stock broker a ride to the airport. in return he gave me a stock tip that paid off bigtime.
                        wait until you are done with the main story to do the assassination missions outside of the first that you have to do

you do that and you'll have over 2 billion with everyone

here's a step by step on how to do just that, along with a list of "rival" companies

Comment

• Handleit_44
                          Posts a lot
                          • Jun 2009

Comment

• tigstah
                            Mr. Casual Gamer
                            • Mar 2009

finished story mode yesterday, didnt finish all the side shit, will go back and try to get 100%......

Comment

• Maynard
                              stupid ass titles
                              • Feb 2009

is it worth anything to buy properties other than to say you bought something? the ROI is shit for these properties. seems like the side quests are pretty pointless that come with owning these properties too

Comment

• Swarley
                                A Special Kind of Cat
                                • Jul 2010

is it worth anything to buy properties other than to say you bought something? the ROI is shit for these properties. seems like the side quests are pretty pointless that come with owning these properties too
                                I bought one of the small airstrips up north and I really enjoyed the missions that came along with it. Delivering guns/drugs, picking up shipments of guns/drugs, bombing rival gangs.

Comment

Working...