Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LiquidLarry2GhostWF
    Highwayman
    • Feb 2009

Any play where a slot receiver runs a 9-route is automatic 6. Gets behind the safety with relative ease then just tap the pass.

Comment

• Senser81
      VSN Poster of the Year
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
      Any play where a slot receiver runs a 9-route is automatic 6. Gets behind the safety with relative ease then just tap the pass.
      I don't want to sh!t on everyone's parade, but basically the entire gameplay is terrible. The option game is slightly improved, but there are huge problems with the passing game, problems with the running game...and thats kind of the whole interface. The passing game is reminiscent of Bill Walsh 96...have Terry Dean lob the ball up to Jack Jackson, automatic TD.

Its like they made the safeties intentionally stupid so you could get more big plays on offense. This seems to be a theme with NCAA.

Comment

• Senser81
        VSN Poster of the Year
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by FirstTimer
        Maybe that's what's happening at the moment in this picture?!?!?
        Doubtful. I think Maryland just installed field turf, so why would a sprinkler go off? How would a squirrel dig for a nut?

You have to remember these details, FirstTimes, because we know the NCAA developers are detail-oriented people.

Consider yourself lucky that I didn't groan your posting.

Comment

• FirstTimer
          Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Originally posted by Senser81
          Doubtful. I think Maryland just installed field turf, so why would a sprinkler go off? How would a squirrel dig for a nut?

You have to remember these details, FirstTimes, because we know the NCAA developers are detail-oriented people.

Consider yourself lucky that I didn't groan your posting.
          Perhaps the squirrels and grounds crew aren't used to the new turf yet. Kind of like when doctors though artificial turf would be better for players than natural grass.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
            War Hero
            • May 2012

Why did the people who developed this feel the need to at certain times have the defender you control not respond to any controls like swat and pick attempts?

Comment

• krulmichael
              STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MikeChase27
              Why did the people who developed this feel the need to at certain times have the defender you control not respond to any controls like swat and pick attempts?
              To piss you off?

Twitch Channel
              http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
              Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
              Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
              Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
              Season V: 2-1

Comment

• NAHSTE
                Probably owns the site
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MikeChase27
                Because they removed the logic that gave defenders eyes in the back of their head. If your back is turned to the ball you will not have much luck with the swat button.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                  War Hero
                  • May 2012

Originally posted by NAHSTE
                  Because they removed the logic that gave defenders eyes in the back of their head. If your back is turned to the ball you will not have much luck with the swat button.
                  The motherfucker was looking right at the ball.

Comment

• ryne candy
                    Aggie C/O '01
                    • Feb 2009

The freezing is to be fixed in a patch this coming Tuesday. We'll see if they mess up anything else, which has been a norm recently.

Comment

• Rayman
                      Spic 'n Spanish
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ryne candy
                      The freezing is to be fixed in a patch this coming Tuesday. We'll see if they mess up anything else, which has been a norm recently.
                      Oh, it shall.

Comment

• Atlas
                        BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
                        • Feb 2010

I just ran into an interesting dynasty glitch: I made a new one with custom conferences and the OS rosters, got through all the BS, got to the first week (a bye), went to advance and it would only let me advance one week, which I said was the conference championship game week lol... Wtf did I do lol...

Comment

• whuteva
                          Noob
                          • Jul 2012

Originally posted by KNUBB
                          I've seen this. Never bothered me. Just figured he was holding it high and tight like this guy

It was really bothering me, just weird to see. i don't usually get as caught up in all of the residuals (running animations, cheerleaders, how many pairs of socks a team has, et), but that just looked funny to me.

Comment

• Derrville
                            Dallas has no coaching...
                            • Jul 2009

Taking away user control was something that happened a lot last year and it didnt matter if the defender was looking right at the ball or not. He does nothing either way.

Comment

• Senser81
                              VSN Poster of the Year
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Atlas
                              I just ran into an interesting dynasty glitch: I made a new one with custom conferences and the OS rosters, got through all the BS, got to the first week (a bye), went to advance and it would only let me advance one week, which I said was the conference championship game week lol... Wtf did I do lol...
                              Is your custom conference the 2012 Big East Conference?

Comment

• Fight'On
                                Noob
                                • May 2012

Originally posted by Senser81
                                Is your custom conference the 2012 Big East Conference?
                                lol

Comment

Working...