X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

Really great piece of FREE dlc. Well, at least it was up until a few days ago, free that is. Very easy 1000 gamerscore. Now I just need to fire up Forza Horizon 2 proper.
    Last edited by Twigg4075; 04-13-2015, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• SethMode
      Master of Mysticism
      • Feb 2009

I haven't fully accomplished yet, but it's only a matter of time. I just need to get the "regular" ending for Bloodborne, and then the "bad" ending, and I'll have a Platinum in that. Surprisingly not all that tough to pull off, and not nearly as time consuming as the previous Souls games.

Comment

• Handleit_44
        Posts a lot
        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by SethMode
        I haven't fully accomplished yet, but it's only a matter of time. I just need to get the "regular" ending for Bloodborne, and then the "bad" ending, and I'll have a Platinum in that. Surprisingly not all that tough to pull off, and not nearly as time consuming as the previous Souls games.

Nice!!!

What's your skill build look like?

Comment

• Handleit_44
          Posts a lot
          • Jun 2009

Comment

• j.hen
            Self Care
            • Oct 2008

THREAD REVIVAL!!!!

I got GameFly for $1 this month. Finished up Detroit Become Human today and actually really liked it a lot. I wouldn’t spend anywhere close to $60 on it. But I appreciated the game for its story and making me give a shit about some of the characters. Would definitely recommend it as a rental for anyone who likes good cinematic games.

Comment

Working...