Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Swarley
    A Special Kind of Cat
    • Jul 2010

I might be on on the 360 side. Just depends on when I get home from work.

Comment

• SuperKevin
      War Hero
      • Dec 2009

I bought it for XBox 360. GT Curly W Tattoo

Comment

• Primetime
        Thank You Prince
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by SuperKevin
        I bought it for XBox 360. GT Curly W Tattoo
        I was just looking at my friends list and said to myself, "kevin hasnt been on in forever."

Comment

• JayDizzle
          Let's Go All The Way...
          • Nov 2008

We're on PS3 playing right now.

Find everyone on the PS3, friend them and go apeshit.

XBox Folks know what to do.

Comment

• JayDizzle
            Let's Go All The Way...
            • Nov 2008

So far I've played with Pad, OOBL and Brink; two of which aren't even on the list in the OP.

Hope you XBOXers are getting it in at least.

Also, hopefully you're not getting "booted" like I am for some strange reason.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
              • Sep 2024

Originally posted by JayDizzle

So far I've played with Pad, OOBL and Brink; two of which aren't even on the list in the OP.

Hope you XBOXers are getting it in at least.

Also, hopefully you're not getting "booted" like I am for some strange reason.
              I was playing with three friends of mine, and I can't access the servers now. Same for you?

Comment

• JayDizzle
                Let's Go All The Way...
                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
                I was playing with three friends of mine, and I can't access the servers now. Same for you?
                I tried twice and Pad just took a break.

Either the server's are getting crushed now that people are returning how with their copies after getting off of work or...

The game doesn't like the ping and bounces you out so it can better even the field amongst players.

Doesn't explain why you can't immediately jump back on though.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                  War Hero
                  • Dec 2009

Tried playing with Bill, JHight, and Roogy

Comment

• MrBill
                    Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                    • Feb 2009

I had to stop for dinner and am about to jump back on. The servers were working great for me before I took a break but it does look like there are problems now. Here's what one of the Treyarch big shots is saying about it-

@DavidVonderhaar Internet is having some back-bone issues. That's putting some significant strain on the login infrastructure as people try to reconnect.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                      War Hero
                      • Dec 2009

I may take a break until 11 EST or so and see if the servers are better then

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                        • Sep 2024

I am assuming if you stick in the rooms you are in now, things should be fine, but if you were like me and got kicked out, you're out of luck.

Comment

• MrBill
                          Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
                          I am assuming if you stick in the rooms you are in now, things should be fine, but if you were like me and got kicked out, you're out of luck.
                          That's what Vandahaar said in another tweet. I'm not buying that these issues are problems with the Internet at large. It's because Treyarch doesn't have enough server capacity and upstream bandwidth to handle the load. They must have cut the budget so that Guy Ritchie could shoot a commercial with Robert Downey, Jr

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                            • Sep 2024

Originally posted by MrBill
                            That's what Vandahaar said in another tweet. I'm not buying that these issues are problems with the Internet at large. It's because Treyarch doesn't have enough server capacity and upstream bandwidth to handle the load. They must have cut the budget so that Guy Ritchie could shoot a commercial with Robert Downey, Jr
                            This always happens with COD launch day, though. Everyone is getting home from work around 8 PM EST in the US with their copy, and it drags everything down. It's happened at least two years in a row before this game. You would think they would know by now to expect more than the previous year.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                              Let's Go All The Way...
                              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by MrBill
                              It's always been a problem since MW2 (probably back further depending on what COD4's sales numbers where).

They underestimated the amount of people they would be on their servers and overestimated their server size...

So when the Official Day 1 hits, it works for a few hours and shits the bed.

Hopefully it won't act similarly in that it'll take them 2 days to fix the servers and force everybody to go elsewhere when it comes to entertainment via shooting manz.

Comment

• Maynard
                                stupid ass titles
                                • Feb 2009

no server issues on the pc

Comment

Working...