• MrBill
    Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
    • Feb 2009

Anybody running the Nightfall tonight?

Comment

• CCBrink
      Awkward Swag
      • May 2009

Megaman guy was right again in predicting the weekly/nightfall. This week Sepiks Prime with arc burn

Too bad I only have like 2 Arc weapons . Plan C and an unleveled Broken Truth
      Last edited by CCBrink; 03-03-2015, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• MrBill
        Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
        • Feb 2009

I've got my Warlock up to level 11. Trying to get at least 1-2 levels a day so that I can have him to 20 by weeks end and use him to help stock up on Strange Coins.

Should I be looking at the Sunsinger sub-class once I get to level 15? I've heard something about it in conjunction with some gauntlets or chest armor.

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
          Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
          • Jul 2010

Originally posted by MrBill
          Anybody running the Nightfall tonight?
          thats my plan

Originally posted by CCBrink
          Megaman guy was right again in predicting the weekly/nightfall. This week Sepiks Prime with arc burn

Too bad I only have like 2 Arc weapons . Plan C and an unleveled Broken Truth
          Plan C is good enough

I've got my Warlock up to level 11. Trying to get at least 1-2 levels a day so that I can have him to 20 by weeks end and use him to help stock up on Strange Coins.

Should I be looking at the Sunsinger sub-class once I get to level 15? I've heard something about it in conjunction with some gauntlets or chest armor.
          mmmmm - right now its all about the Voidwalker class - great for DPS, PVE and Crota Raid. dont become one of those guys that relies on BRez to survive the Raids/Strikes

gotta own that shit!!
          3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• CCBrink
            Awkward Swag
            • May 2009

Sunsinger is a support class. Both have their own sets of armor that enhance the abilities of Voidwalker and Sunsinger

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
              Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
              • Jul 2010

Sunsinger is a support class. Both have their own sets of armor that enhance the abilities of Voidwalker and Sunsinger
              Sunsinger does have gearset & perks that regen Orbs..........we love Orbs for Specials too
              3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                • Jul 2010

Attached Files

Comment

• CCBrink
                  Awkward Swag
                  • May 2009

Looking to run Nightfall tonight

Comment

• MrBill
                    Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by x0xHumblex0x
                    Nice! I would trade you my Gjallahorn for that Hawkmoon in a second if it were possible

Comment

• CCBrink
                      Awkward Swag
                      • May 2009

Sorry Humble. That first drop was too much

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                        Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                        • Jul 2010

Nice! I would trade you my Gjallahorn for that Hawkmoon in a second if it were possible
                        not even sure i want that Gjally now tho........Bungie fucking me for 2+ months on that

Sorry Humble. That first drop was too much

hope it was a good trip

Comment

• CCBrink
                          Awkward Swag
                          • May 2009

Did end up doing weekly on 2 characters and running through CE Normal later in the night. Ended up with Swordbreaker after beating Crota .

May have found my Vision of Confluence replace with Another NITC after ranking up Vanguard. That roll

High Calibur Rounds, Explosive Rounds, or Armor Piercing rounds in addition to Luck In the Chamber and Firefly.
                          Last edited by CCBrink; 03-04-2015, 12:31 PM.

Comment

• MrBill
                            Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                            • Feb 2009

Warlock is up to level 13 now and should be able to hit 15 with a few bounties and a little grinding tonight. Goal is to get to 20 in time to run the weekly this week and buy him something from Xur or the Vanguard.

Comment

• MrBill
                              Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                              • Feb 2009

Warlock is up to 17 and only need a few bounties to hit 18

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                                Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                                • Jul 2010

Warlock is up to 17 and only need a few bounties to hit 18
                                another lvl 20 by this weekend?!

Comment

Working...