Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrBill
    Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
    • Feb 2009

Pretty successful Iron Banner run for me. Made level 5 and bought Gheleon's Demise and pulled a Timur's Lash and Dragon's Breath on random drops. Need to level them up and put them to use on raids!

Comment

• MrBill
      Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
      • Feb 2009

The 1.1.1 update is now available.

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
        Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
        • Jul 2010

Knubb says this game sucks
        3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• MrBill
          Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by x0xHumblex0x
          Knubb says this game sucks
          He knows better than that.

Where was everybody last night? I thought with it being Tuesday that folks would be knocking out the weekly or nightfall.

Comment

• CCBrink
            Awkward Swag
            • May 2009

I was playing earlier yesterday but Bungie was doing maintenance, so I kept getting kicked from the game.

Comment

• CCBrink
              Awkward Swag
              • May 2009

Xur this week

oJoU3Fi.gif

Also got Mask of the Third Man and Glass House for my Hunter and Titan

Need 7 more coins so I can get that Universal Remote.
              Last edited by CCBrink; 02-27-2015, 06:32 AM.

Comment

• MrBill
                Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by CCBrink
                Xur this week
                What is it that he has that you like so much? I wanted that hunter helmet until I saw the rolls on it.

Comment

• CCBrink
                  Awkward Swag
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by MrBill
                  What is it that he has that you like so much? I wanted that hunter helmet until I saw the rolls on it.

Bought Universal Remote and Heart of The Praxic Fire for my Warlock with strange coins. Got an exotic Helm for my Hunter and Titan from the exotic engrams he was selling this week. Universal Remote is a beast in PvE with the recent shotgun buff. Running up on everything and blasting it in the face is fun as hell.

I've been running Universal Remote along Black Hammer for encounters that require some range. Heart of the Praxic fire allows my Sunsinger Warlock to recharge all abilities even faster than they already do during Radiance. Can get off about 10 grenades during radiance at the moment. If I'm using the Song of Flame perk, nearby allies will also get the boost in grenade/melee cool down.

The combo of Universal Remote + Flame Shield Melee ability seems a little OP . Can run up to 3 yellow barred Minotaurs, hit em with the melee for the shield, then continue to fuck shit up . At some point I'm gonna run double shotguns and go full Leroy Jenkins
                  Last edited by CCBrink; 03-01-2015, 12:03 PM.

Comment

• MrBill
                    Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                    • Feb 2009

I went ahead and picked up the Universal Remote since I had the coins to spare. Since I have a pair of legendary Warlock gauntlets that dropped during a VOG run last week along with the Praxic Fire chest piece I got from Xur last week, I have been spending a little time building that character up. Hoping to get to 20 by next week so I can use this new gear and insta level up a few notches.

Comment

• cf24
                      WESTBROOK
                      • Feb 2009

I played this yesterday for the first time since October or something...had no idea what the hell I was doing. Still, a decent way to kill an hour or so.

Comment

• MrBill
                        Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                        • Feb 2009

Playing Crota HM tonight...the Destiny gods shined their favor upon me
                        Attached Files

Comment

• CCBrink
                          Awkward Swag
                          • May 2009

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                            Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                            • Jul 2010

Originally posted by MrBill
                            Playing Crota HM tonight...the Destiny gods shined their favor upon me

this game;
                            3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• CCBrink
                              Awkward Swag
                              • May 2009

Meanwhile I'm repeatedly wiping at the Crota encounter on CE NM Last two times everyone gave up

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                                Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                                • Jul 2010

Originally posted by CCBrink
                                Meanwhile I'm repeatedly wiping at the Crota encounter on CE NM Last two times everyone gave up
                                if you join and/or run with Notorious Thugzz, you will be learning the right way to do it.

Comment

Working...