X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KNUBB
    WHITE RONDO
    • Jun 2009

Originally posted by SethMode
    I would be willing to guess this wouldn't exist if not for Sony funneling tons of money into the project that already has release day blahblahblah on the PS4. So that's how I would say it's similar to MS getting railed for snatching up COD timed exclusives.
    Its been noted that all it takes is to form a control scheme for remote play. Nothing special is needed.

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

I would be willing to guess this wouldn't exist if not for Sony funneling tons of money into the project that already has release day blahblahblah on the PS4. So that's how I would say it's similar to MS getting railed for snatching up COD timed exclusives.
      Still not seeing how adding a Vita friendly control scheme is similar.

Comment

• SethMode
        Master of Mysticism
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
        Still not seeing how adding a Vita friendly control scheme is similar.
        I already said how I felt that it was.

Comment

• SethMode
          Master of Mysticism
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by KNUBB
          Its been noted that all it takes is to form a control scheme for remote play. Nothing special is needed.
          Did not mean this specific thing was an example of them funneling tons of money into it. I'm speaking in general terms.

Comment

• KNUBB
            WHITE RONDO
            • Jun 2009

Did not mean this specific thing was an example of them funneling tons of money into it. I'm speaking in general terms.
            Marketing is where that money is going. You made it seem as if there would be no remote play if they didn't have that deal which is untrue as every ps4 game is remote play enabled from the get go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• SethMode
              Master of Mysticism
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by KNUBB
              Marketing is where that money is going. You made it seem as if there would be no remote play if they didn't have that deal which is untrue as every ps4 game is remote play enabled from the get go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              That's my fault if I made it seem that way. I was speaking more of the posters here, that seem quick to demonize MS for whatever. Apologies if I came across otherwise.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                • Sep 2024

That's my fault if I made it seem that way. I was speaking more of the posters here, that seem quick to demonize MS for whatever. Apologies if I came across otherwise.
                Which I never get, considering Microsoft added competition to the console market and everyone wants more competition, right?

Comment

• Twigg4075
                  Kindergarten Cop
                  • Feb 2009

So, apparently if you buy the digital version of the game on PS3 (I believe 360 too) you get the PS4 (or Xbox One) version free. This game comes out tomorrow but I might have to cancel my preorder from Best Buy and go the digital route. That way I could play on PS3 with the wife and on PS4 with my cousin and whomever else.

Comment

• MrBill
                    Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                    • Feb 2009

So, apparently if you buy the digital version of the game on PS3 (I believe 360 too) you get the PS4 (or Xbox One) version free. This game comes out tomorrow but I might have to cancel my preorder from Best Buy and go the digital route. That way I could play on PS3 with the wife and on PS4 with my cousin and whomever else.
                    No Gamers Club Unlocked discount on digital content.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                      Kindergarten Cop
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MrBill
                      No Gamers Club Unlocked discount on digital content.
                      LOL, I'm aware of that. But I think having two versions of the game outweighs that. Plus if you buy the Vanguard Edition or whatever it's called, that comes with the Season Pass, that carries over as well.

Comment

• cf24
                        WESTBROOK
                        • Feb 2009

I'm at work using tapatalk, don't feel like searching every post in here. Sell me on this game. I know nothing about it. Thanks. Go.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by cf24
                          I'm at work using tapatalk, don't feel like searching every post in here. Sell me on this game. I know nothing about it. Thanks. Go.
                          It's basically Borderlands meets Halo.

also, if you buy the PS3 digital version you get the PS4 version free.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                            Let's Go All The Way...
                            • Nov 2008

It's basically Borderlands meets Halo.

also, if you buy the PS3 digital version you get the PS4 version free.
                            Same goes if you buy the 360 Digital version, it ports to the XBox Juan.

And like Twigg said, if you go Digital Guardian Edition, the DLC ports over as well.

You can't lose if you REALLY want to play this game.

Comment

• MrBill
                              Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle
                              Same goes if you buy the 360 Digital version, it ports to the XBox Juan.

And like Twigg said, if you go Digital Guardian Edition, the DLC ports over as well.

You can't lose if you REALLY want to play this game.
                              Has Bungie said whether or not your PS3/360 digital versions remain active when you download the game for PS4/Juan? I get the letting people port it over, it seems a little odd that they would let you have 2 active versions of the game for one price though.

Comment

• KNUBB
                                WHITE RONDO
                                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by MrBill
                                Has Bungie said whether or not your PS3/360 digital versions remain active when you download the game for PS4/Juan? I get the letting people port it over, it seems a little odd that they would let you have 2 active versions of the game for one price though.
                                No but it is a limited time which leads me to believe that you will have full access to both versions. Playstations upgrade will be available starting Wednesday

Comment

Working...