X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MVPete
    Old School
    • Mar 2008

Originally posted by KNUBB
    No but it is a limited time which leads me to believe that you will have full access to both versions. Playstations upgrade will be available starting Wednesday
    The deal lasts until January 15th 2015, meaning that PlayStation 3/Xbox 360 owners can buy a copy of Destiny this week and then upgrade to a new console at Christmas.

Comment

• MrBill
      Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MVPete
      The deal lasts until January 15th 2015, meaning that PlayStation 3/Xbox 360 owners can buy a copy of Destiny this week and then upgrade to a new console at Christmas.

That is a really good deal if they allow both copies of the game to be active at the same time and share DLC

Comment

• Twigg4075
        Kindergarten Cop
        • Feb 2009

I gave to find the link but there was an article on PlaystationLifestyle.com that detailed everything surrounding the digital upgrade and it stated that you would still have access to the last gen versions.

Edit: Here it is.

Destiny Digital PS3 free upgrade to PS4 version on PlayStation Store Xbox 360 Xbox One: Bungie and Activision have announced that anyone who buys the digital PlayStation 3 version of Destiny before January 15, 2015 will receive the digital PS4 version free, with the deal also extending to the Digital Guardian Edition and Expansion Pass.

Q. When I download the free PlayStation 4 version(s), will I still be able to play it on PlayStation 3?

A: Yes. Your Sony Entertainment Network Account (PSN ID) will retain licenses for both consoles.
        I downloaded the PS3 version last night on both my wife and my consoles. But with her console being a PS3 fat the shit is probably still downloading. Bungie said on their site that the PS4 version would be unlocked "by 09/10/14 at 6pm PST" so I might have to wait a bit on that one. Hoping to check out the PS3 version with the wife tonight anyway.
        Last edited by Twigg4075; 09-09-2014, 08:19 AM.

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
          Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
          • Jul 2010

i want to get it soooo

BUT
          i know it will sit until i am completely bored and hate Madden 15 in Dec/Jan
          3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• Twigg4075
            Kindergarten Cop
            • Feb 2009

I probably won't be play until the weekend. We just ordered new DirecTv receivers (the Genie) and they're coming Saturday. So now I only have a few days to watch all of my fucking shows sitting on my current dvr. Argh!

Comment

• Swarley
              A Special Kind of Cat
              • Jul 2010

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                • Sep 2024

Any issues with the XB1 servers? Bought the game on my way out of work, but if there are standard Day 1 server issues we see for all games, I will be avoiding until tomorrow.

Comment

• KNUBB
                  WHITE RONDO
                  • Jun 2009

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
                  Any issues with the XB1 servers? Bought the game on my way out of work, but if there are standard Day 1 server issues we see for all games, I will be avoiding until tomorrow.
                  ON the Playstation side its actually been smooth sailing. Im sure its the same on the UNO

Comment

• Colonel Angus
                    No longer a noob
                    • Jan 2010

So is this game actually any good or all hype? I played the alpha and lost interest..but I'm a halo guy and it looks like/made by the same people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Swarley
                      A Special Kind of Cat
                      • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Colonel Angus
                      So is this game actually any good or all hype? I played the alpha and lost interest..but I'm a halo guy and it looks like/made by the same people.
                      I kind of lost interest after the alpha as well. I wasn't sure why. Ended up picking it up today anyways (I hadn't really planned to), and I'm having a blast. Basically, if you like Borderlands, you'll like this game. Lots of stuff to do, tons of loot and upgrades. It's a lot of fun so far.

Comment

• Colonel Angus
                        No longer a noob
                        • Jan 2010

Well shit I never played borderlands. I'm waiting for ign to put their review up so I can learn more about it but they're taking their sweet ass time and I'm impatient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

I was able to download the digital PS4 version last night. So far, so good.
                          Last edited by Twigg4075; 09-10-2014, 07:39 AM.

Comment

• seaplus
                            Posts a lot
                            • Apr 2009

XBL: FacelessMann

need friends
                            *<|8-D

Comment

• Swarley
                              A Special Kind of Cat
                              • Jul 2010

Comment

• Steel Mamba
                                Nasty
                                • Nov 2008

Thinking about getting this tomorrow. How is the game from a pure pvp only standpoint? Is the PvP deep enough for someone with no interest in campaign or co-op? & do our beta characters transfer over? I really don't want to start over again.

Comment

Working...