X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • x0xHumblex0x
    Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
    • Jul 2010

Originally posted by x0xHumblex0x
    ya"ll need to get moving with leveling and raiding.
    some good stuff about to drop on Tuesday the 13th.

- the VoG raid raid drops are going to be 331s, instead of 300s.
    - putting an end to exploits in CE Raid also
    about time for both of these......

Bungie.net is the Internet home for Bungie, the developer of Destiny, Halo, Myth, Oni, and Marathon, and the only place with official Bungie info straight from the developers.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/01/...e-almost-ready
    Originally posted by CCBrink
    I need to run vault of glass. Only done the atheon fight
    i had an Atheon checkpoint last night but you werent online when it was. like 1015pm.
    i can do a fresh run on VoG Normal on my hunter and titan later if you want

Originally posted by Xixak
    x0xHumblex0x, how do you post a screen of all 3 characters at once like that?
    snipping tool from Windows 8.

Originally posted by MrBill
    Anybody want to help me out on a Heroic Strike tonight? It's a level 24 so I'd need a couple of people to help out with it.
    got your invite but was already in the VoG group.........i can help you later today. i am actually working from home today
    you can always jump in my party chat and ask. its faster than typing lol......
    3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• CCBrink
      Awkward Swag
      • May 2009

Got the White Nail perk on my Black Hammer, but haven't gotten the chance to try it yet. May try to hop on before the game.

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
        Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
        • Jul 2010

Got the White Nail perk on my Black Hammer, but haven't gotten the chance to try it yet. May try to hop on before the game.
        i am almost maxed out..........need at least 1 more radiant shard.
        and wont have chance to get until tomorrow reset

the grind is real

3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• PepperNY
          Best in the World
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by x0xHumblex0x

i saw that invite....
          glad to see you finished it. i am assuming you guys ran the glitch way?? might as well have since, it will be over on Tuesday.
          noticed you got the the Legs and the Fusion rifle from there too.

so; what did you think of Crota? did you like the thralls in the 1st fight........feeling heavy?!
          What is this glitch you speak of

Yes we did lol, I didnt know about it but a guy i was playing with did. It was hard enough with the 2 Ogres and the sword bearer with crota down I cant imagine doing it the legit way lol

Fuanlly hit 30 on Sat night and took a break yesterday since I played everyday last week. I still want to do VoG at some point

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
            Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
            • Jul 2010

Originally posted by PepperNY
            What is this glitch you speak of

Yes we did lol, I didnt know about it but a guy i was playing with did. It was hard enough with the 2 Ogres and the sword bearer with crota down I cant imagine doing it the legit way lol

Fuanlly hit 30 on Sat night and took a break yesterday since I played everyday last week. I still want to do VoG at some point
            saw that - hitting lvl 30.

wait;
            you had to do the 2 Ogres and SwordBearer while Crota down during the "pull plug gltich"??
            ya"ll musta' really low DPS output?

no worries - you will be doing Crota legit after Tuesday morning; lol

FYI;
            there are 1 day breaks allowed unless you going to Caribbean for vacation

gonna try to get VoG normal later.......will look for you.

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
              Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
              • Jul 2010

patch is live - made me DL it earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk;
              MFer

Comment

• MrBill
                Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                • Feb 2009

Anybody with a higher level player want to help me with the Crota mission tonight?

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                  Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                  • Jul 2010

Anybody with a higher level player want to help me with the Crota mission tonight?
                  i logging on now if u can do now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk;
                  MFer

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                    Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                    • Jul 2010

Finally have Lvl 32 Character (Warlock)

got the 2 Radiant shards i needed with the random chest that appears on the left in the beginning of the Pit.

now i need 42 more radiant shards for my other 2 Toons (Titan & Hunter)

Comment

• MVPete
                      Old School
                      • Mar 2008

Why the fuck are you using no land beyond lol.

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                        Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                        • Jul 2010

Originally posted by MVPete
                        Why the fuck are you using no land beyond lol.
                        i dont - i put all my "real" weapons in the vault so all 3 toons can share and grab.
                        i leave the BS weapons in slots since Bungie dont wanna give us more slots in the Vault

Comment

• MrBill
                          Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                          • Feb 2009

Anybody want to run some strikes or raids tonight? I think my Hunter is ready, got him up to 26 last night and I've been doing a lot of Iron Banner and Crucible bounties.

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                            Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                            • Jul 2010

Anybody want to run some strikes or raids tonight? I think my Hunter is ready, got him up to 26 last night and I've been doing a lot of Iron Banner and Crucible bounties.
                            sorry about last night Bill. we wanted to try and finish up killing Crota in CE Raid last night. we still need to do again tonight.
                            But
                            depending on what time i can get online - hopefully by 630pm EDT, i can help you out with some strikes and the weekly.
                            when you get Lvl 27, i think you can get into Nightfall but i will have to carry you.
                            you will get one shotted alot; lol

just keep grinding and Eris Morn to your list of bounties.

you could always look for me in party chat - easier to talk and ask

Comment

• CCBrink
                              Awkward Swag
                              • May 2009

I only have 8 Strange Coins, but I'd love to get the Icebreaker from Xur this weekend. Anyone wanna help me do the level 30 weekly heroic strike?

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                                Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                                • Jul 2010

I only have 8 Strange Coins, but I'd love to get the Icebreaker from Xur this weekend. Anyone wanna help me do the level 30 weekly heroic strike?
                                what time you around today? i am working from home today but need to some "real work" at scheduled times.

and it cost 17 SCs; so you will have 17 after nightfall. make you sure you didnt run it.
                                gonna by me one for sure. now i can compare Icebreaker, Patience of Time and the Black Hammer.

Comment

Working...