X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • x0xHumblex0x
    Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
    • Jul 2010

Originally posted by MrBill
    I've got 9 right now. It looks like I need to complete Eris' Quest before I can do the weekly. I'll try to knock that out today.
    you need to buy that Urn from Xur.....
    3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• MrBill
      Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by x0xHumblex0x
      you need to buy that Urn from Xur.....
      I already have the Urn, I am to the part where you have to kill 5 cursed thrall with a melee attack.

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
        Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
        • Jul 2010

I already have the Urn, I am to the part where you have to kill 5 cursed thrall with a melee attack.
        then you should have weekly unlocked by now........
        3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• PepperNY
          Best in the World
          • Jan 2011

That part was a bitch. One melee hit on them takes your life all the way down and if you die you have to start over. Best place to do that is on the moon in the area close to where you do the strike

Comment

• CCBrink
            Awkward Swag
            • May 2009

Completed VOG Normal all the way through for first time tonight. Got nothing but Radiant Shards and Ascendant Energy

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
              Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
              • Jul 2010

Originally posted by CCBrink
              Completed VOG Normal all the way through for first time tonight. Got nothing but Radiant Shards and Ascendant Energy
              nice!!

what did you think?

did you use the relic?

its good practice bro.........Crota is a different type of animal, not quite the same.
              VoG hard mode is more challenging too.

we should be around to help people out today on hard up through hard mode Ir Yut, and Crota Normal

Comment

• MrBill
                Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                • Feb 2009

I made it to the final mission for Eris last night but kept getting my ass kicked in the room with the big urn.

If anybody is around tonight, I could use a little help to get past it and finish the weekly before Xur calls it for the week.

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                  Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                  • Jul 2010

I made it to the final mission for Eris last night but kept getting my ass kicked in the room with the big urn.

If anybody is around tonight, I could use a little help to get past it and finish the weekly before Xur calls it for the week.
                  look for me later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk;
                  MFer

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                    Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                    • Jul 2010

all 3 toons are level 32 now.
                    all 3 killed Crota on HM.

still want Gallegjorn, Crux/Necrocrasm and more raid gear with Intellect.
                    its all about using the Supers, generating orbs

Comment

• MrBill
                      Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                      • Feb 2009

Anybody playing tonight? I'm just one upgrade from being level 30 and wouldn't mind getting the Nightfall strike in for the XP bonus this week.

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                        Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                        • Jul 2010

Anybody playing tonight? I'm just one upgrade from being level 30 and wouldn't mind getting the Nightfall strike in for the XP bonus this week.
                        its reset night

Nexus is weekly/nightfall.......boring

Comment

• MrBill
                          Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by x0xHumblex0x
                          its reset night

Nexus is weekly/nightfall.......boring
                          I'll look for you online tonight.

Question...have you ever beaten one of the "kill target" public events solo? I'm a level 29 with multiple weapons over 300 damage and there is no killing the guy. I have even used a heavy ammo synth to try and bring him down.

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                            Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                            • Jul 2010

I'll look for you online tonight.

Question...have you ever beaten one of the "kill target" public events solo? I'm a level 29 with multiple weapons over 300 damage and there is no killing the guy. I have even used a heavy ammo synth to try and bring him down.
                            if its that guy from the bounty that Eris gives you, no way can you do him by yourself.
                            you need 4-6 guys at least.

Comment

• CCBrink
                              Awkward Swag
                              • May 2009

Bill getting to LVL 30 before me I need to get those purple boots

Comment

• MrBill
                                Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by PepperNY
                                I also got my first exotic bounty and I will probably never finish it. I am on stage 3 now where I need 500 kills with void damage in the crucible, death will slow your progress. FML
                                Was that the depleted handgun? I need one really bad and noticed that after I finished off the 500 Hive enemies on the moon that I'd need to get to a +500 rating in the Crucible to complete the final step. Seems like a lot of work for a weapon that could probably have a better alternate available from Xur one weekend.

Comment

Working...