X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Primetime
    Thank You Prince
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Aso21Raiders
    I believe Kinect sensors come with a 1 year warranty and the xbox one kinect sensor is compatible with the PC???
    Yes, but the support won't be there until 2014.

Comment

• Garrett67
      Glory Hole Monitor
      • Feb 2009

I got this from Best Buy but to be fair, I ordered day 2 but its a 'Day One Edition'. But, it does say release date so I don't really know.

There has been a change to the release date of the pre-ordered item listed below. The new release date is 11/30/2013.

To find more information on this order please check your order status

Comment

• Swarley
        A Special Kind of Cat
        • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Garrett67
        I got this from Best Buy but to be fair, I ordered day 2 but its a 'Day One Edition'. But, it does say release date so I don't really know.
        I posted it on the previous page, but Amazon says Nov. 27.

Comment

• jms493
          • Feb 2009

I liked the Launch of PS3 and X360 so much better....no fucking twitter. No I am reading timed demos was bullshit?

Comment

• Atlas
            BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
            • Feb 2010

oh the internet lied? rumors based on hearsay and an "insider source"?? HE WAS WRONG???

color me shocked...

Comment

• jms493
              • Feb 2009

Ignore Amazon: Xbox One Doesn't Have a Launch Date

Ignore those pre-order emails Amazon's been sending you, or the rumors you've been reading: Xbox One is not launching on November 27. Conveniently, that's just a few days before the United States' biggest shopping day of the year, Black Friday, but it isn't necessarily the date Microsoft's settled on for Xbox One. It's just Amazon's best guess.

“We have not informed our retail partners about a specific launch date for the Xbox One," Microsoft told IGN. "It is commonplace for retailers to put placeholders dates and prices into our system until they are given a specific date and price. We are excited to release the Xbox One in November 2013.”

That in mind, it's entirely possible November 27 could end up becoming Xbox One day. But with Battlefield 4 releasing in October, and Call of Duty and Watch Dogs arriving earlier in November, Microsoft would lose out on significant sales momentum by missing those games' dates.

Xbox One pre-orders shattered Amazon's all-time records last week with the help of Sony's PlayStation 4 pre-order bundles. Microsoft recently reversed its online policies to gain fan favor -- is that enough to get your attention?

Comment

• Swarley
                A Special Kind of Cat
                • Jul 2010

We'll never know either way. That person could have been spewing shit the other day just like Microsoft could be spewing shit today. Either way, doesn't really matter anymore.

Comment

• Primetime
                  Thank You Prince
                  • Nov 2008

Microsoft confirmed there was not a time limit as soon as that original blurb came out.

Comment

• Primetime
                    Thank You Prince
                    • Nov 2008

This would never happen, but it would be amazing if MS delivered two versions of the console. One for normal people with the DRM, Kinect, check-in, restrictions, etc. and one for the people in nuclear subs.

Comment

• padman59
                      Slayer of Demons
                      • Mar 2009

Wow. That's hilarious. MS should just offer a $400 box without the damn thing. That would make this console generation's launch even better to follow.

Comment

• kyhadley
                        Carefree
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Primetime
                        Microsoft confirmed there was not a time limit as soon as that original blurb came out.
                        Because Microsoft has been super reliable and truthful in everything they've been telling the public...

As Swarles said, we'll probably never know and it doesn't really matter. (But that means you're not allowed to clamor over a lost "feature" as well anymore.)

Comment

• Primetime
                          Thank You Prince
                          • Nov 2008

"There was no time limit, family sharing was exactly as we described." - Aaron Greenberg

Hilarious that Primetime ever thought that he'd be able to split costs of games with this feature, when that is exactly opposite of why MS was implementing the feature in the first place.

LOL @ PRIMETIME

Comment

• Swarley
                            A Special Kind of Cat
                            • Jul 2010

"There was no time limit, family sharing was exactly as we described." - Aaron Greenberg

Hilarious that Primetime ever thought that he'd be able to split costs of games with this feature, when that is exactly opposite of why MS was implementing the feature in the first place.

LOL @ PRIMETIME
                            Why would they admit it? Seriously? They already have a big enough shit storm to deal with. That feature, no matter how it worked, doesn't matter either way anymore. So if it was a timed demo, why on earth would they admit to that and create an even bigger problem? Even Microsoft isn't that stupid.

I'm not saying one way or another, but neither of those sources are all that credible. Common sense.

Comment

• padman59
                              Slayer of Demons
                              • Mar 2009

LOL @ PRIMETIME
                              Who cares at this point? It's gone. The full details were never released, and there's been enough misinformation and backtracking on MS' part that people are going to be skeptical either way.

Comment

• Primetime
                                Thank You Prince
                                • Nov 2008

The feature can come back in the future so it would still be nice to learn what the actual plan was, which seems to be(If you think MS's corporate VP is credible) what a lot of us thought a few days ago.

Comment

Working...