Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

Come on guys. A M$ rep said it, it must be true!

Fucking Primetime acts like these guys swore an oath in front of Congress.

Comment

• Primetime
      Thank You Prince
      • Nov 2008

I'm sorry. I tend to assume the corporate vice president's word is a little better than the anonymous blogger on pastebin.

Comment

• Atlas
        BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Twigg4075
        Come on guys. A M$ rep said it, it must be true!

Fucking Primetime acts like these guys swore an oath in front of Congress.
        you and the PS4play homers are just as bad... ZOMG, M$ SUXORS... IM BUYING A PS4 AND I NEED OTHERS TO JUSTIFY MY PURCHASE FOR ME!!!!

shits getting old...

Comment

• Twigg4075
          Kindergarten Cop
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Primetime
          I'm sorry. I tend to assume the corporate vice president's word is a little better than the anonymous blogger on pastebin.

Oh. I have no issue with that. I would hope anyone would. But you seem to be taking the word from these guys as gospel. How can you when they have been contradicting themselves from day one?

Comment

• Twigg4075
            Kindergarten Cop
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Atlas
            you and the PS4play homers are just as bad... ZOMG, M$ SUXORS... IM BUYING A PS4 AND I NEED OTHERS TO JUSTIFY MY PURCHASE FOR ME!!!!

shits getting old...

I'm still not planning on buying anything, and as I've said several times before I don't trust what Tretton said at the E3 conference either. All he said was that we could still play used games on PS4 but he never said what that might entail.

So please STFU.

My issue is with Primetime believing everything these M$ blowhards have to say. Like Swarley said, why on Earth would they ever admit that they were just demos? Why is it that you automatically believed that was the truth too? Talk about only listening to shit that supports YOUR beliefs.

Comment

• Atlas
              • Feb 2010

so you are being annoying solely so you can be annoying? got it

Comment

• Primetime
                Thank You Prince
                • Nov 2008

If you want to believe some of what the anonymous pastebin guys says, this is a direct quote:

“It is still possible to implement this with the digital downloaded versions of games, and in fact that's the plan still as far as I'm aware.”

So this is most definitely worth talking about still.

Comment

• Primetime
                  Thank You Prince
                  • Nov 2008

My question for those that still think there is a time limit on these "demos". Why would MS limit the sharing plan to 10 members if that were true? They'd only be setting themselves up to make less money.

Comment

• Garrett67
                    Glory Hole Monitor
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Swarley
                    I posted it on the previous page, but Amazon says Nov. 27.
                    Yes, I know. That is why I posted what Best Buy is saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• MVPete
                      Old School
                      • Mar 2008

Why are there people who are only buying PS4 still nosing around in here, or the pro Sony club criticizing every news article? This console isn't going to fail, and I have no clue why you'd want it to. Nobody over the age of 12 is playing a Wii U, and if you are and are in this thread please identify yourself so if I ever get you for secret santa I can send you a balloon animal and save about $30. If you are a sony homer and are constantly coming back in this thread, why do you want the XB1 to fail? Are you upset about how MS throws money at companies to get perks like early DLC? I just don't get it, both companies are in it for the money, that's how they continue to grow and get better. MS has been a juggernaut for a long god damn time, and are getting bigger, so either join the club or enjoy what Sony is doing on their end. Both consoles look like they will do everything you want them too. If MS wants to include the kinect then so be it, I'm all for it. Like it or not people are buying those cheesy dance games and I think it will come in handy for anyone that skypes.

P.S. I'll be on PS4 day 1 playing BF4 with most of the homers in here .

Comment

• Epidemik
                        Commitment to Excellence
                        • Jul 2009

Didn't the guy who interviewed Major Nelson say "Can you turn off the DRM" and Nelson said something to the effect of "We cant just flip the switch on XOne, it was built from the ground up based on these policies"

Then Microsoft proceeds to flip the drm switch

Titanfall looks like the tits though

Comment

• Primetime
                          Thank You Prince
                          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Epidemik
                          Didn't the guy who interviewed Major Nelson say "Can you turn off the DRM" and Nelson said something to the effect of "We cant just flip the switch on XOne, it was built from the ground up based on these policies"

Then Microsoft proceeds to flip the drm switch

Titanfall looks like the tits though
                          I haven't read anything Mjr Nelson has said/did. I'm pretty sure he's only a community manager though, no?

It's too bad those guys in the nuclear subs can't play games like Titanfall and The Division that don't have a single player mode.

Comment

• Swarley
                            A Special Kind of Cat
                            • Jul 2010

Originally posted by MVPete
                            Why are there people who are only buying PS4 still nosing around in here, or the pro Sony club criticizing every news article? This console isn't going to fail, and I have no clue why you'd want it to. Nobody over the age of 12 is playing a Wii U, and if you are and are in this thread please identify yourself so if I ever get you for secret santa I can send you a balloon animal and save about $30. If you are a sony homer and are constantly coming back in this thread, why do you want the XB1 to fail? Are you upset about how MS throws money at companies to get perks like early DLC? I just don't get it, both companies are in it for the money, that's how they continue to grow and get better. MS has been a juggernaut for a long god damn time, and are getting bigger, so either join the club or enjoy what Sony is doing on their end. Both consoles look like they will do everything you want them too. If MS wants to include the kinect then so be it, I'm all for it. Like it or not people are buying those cheesy dance games and I think it will come in handy for anyone that skypes.

I don't think anyone wants it to fail. If they do, that's pretty dumb b/c competition makes for better products. Personally, I just wish people would use a little common sense when looking at information. I'll eventually have both consoles, so it makes no difference to me. I don't think anyone's upset about MS getting some DLC first here and there, Sony does DLC deals with Ubisoft all the time and they have it with Destiny.

I haven't read anything Mjr Nelson has said/did. I'm pretty sure he's only a community manager though, no?
                            He's the Director of Programming.

Comment

• kyhadley
                              Carefree
                              • Oct 2008

"There was no time limit, family sharing was exactly as we described." - Aaron Greenberg

Hilarious that Primetime ever thought that he'd be able to split costs of games with this feature, when that is exactly opposite of why MS was implementing the feature in the first place.

LOL @ PRIMETIME
                              Yes lol @ you, way to miss the point. They never described it as anything, it's been pure speculation the entire time, you just got an idea in your head and ran with it like everyone else. And yeah that point you repeated for me still stands thanks bud.

The feature can come back in the future so it would still be nice to learn what the actual plan was, which seems to be(If you think MS's corporate VP is credible) what a lot of us thought a few days ago.
                              Wait I thought the plan was exactly as they described! So it "seems" to be what you thought it was a few days ago, yes that's very definite.

Originally posted by Atlas

shits getting old...

Since when did you become kind of a twat? Any time someone calls someone a "fanboy" it usually comes off pretty damn "fanboy"-y in the opposite direction, if you care enough to make the accusation.

Originally posted by MVPete

Maybe they're criticizing it because I don't know, it may deserve criticism? I don't think anyone wants it to fail, most even seemed to be pleased that they removed the DRM and actually made it a tougher decision again. Pretty sure this is all because of Primetime's illogical thinking and hardheadedness. Who am I to judge though, wouldn't want to come off as a "fanboy".
                              Last edited by kyhadley; 06-22-2013, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• Atlas
                                • Feb 2010

lol at me being a twat b/c it applies to you, FANCY THAT

Comment

Working...