Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Atlas
    BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
    • Feb 2010

we could talk about how the xbone doesnt use as much mammory for its OS, as compared to the ps4...

Comment

• jms493
      • Feb 2009

Xbox One Accessories Get Priced

Pricing details on a few Xbox One accessories have been revealed on the Microsoft Store.
      If you're looking to get some local multiplayer going, an additional Xbox One wireless controller will cost you $59.99. That's ten bucks more than what Microsoft charges for an Xbox 360 controller. Just like in the current gen, Microsoft will also be selling Play and Charge Kits for the Xbox One controller. With a charging cable and rechargeable battery pack, the Xbox One Play and Charge Kit will retail for $24.99, or you can grab it in a bundle with the controller for $74.99, a savings of ten bucks.
      As you may have already heard, Xbox One will not be bundled with a headset, instead having voice chat work out of the box via the Kinect. If you still want the familiarity of a headset for multiplayer gaming, it's going to set you back $24.99 for the Xbox One Chat Headset.
      The Xbox One will be releasing this November for $499.
      Bring your own controller if you wanna play at my house bitch!

Comment

• Primetime
        Thank You Prince
        • Nov 2008

I love how the unlimited cloud storage is completely non-news to the Sony homers, but they were shredding the Xbone for only having a 500GB harddrive before PS4 announced theirs was also only 500GB. Now it's all of a sudden non-news when MS annihilates Sony in terms of storage. Funny how that works.

Comment

• TeflonDonny
          Deal....No Deal
          • Mar 2009

I still don't understand this cloud nonsense. Maybe I'm getting too old

Comment

• Twigg4075
            Kindergarten Cop
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Atlas
            we could talk about how the xbone doesnt use as much mammory for its OS, as compared to the ps4...

Apparently you didn't read the latest Sony update. The "flexible" memory that was originally reported by your article as being devoted to the OS can be utilized 100% for games. So you're wrong.

Originally posted by Primetime
            I love how the unlimited cloud storage is completely non-news to the Sony homers, but they were shredding the Xbone for only having a 500GB harddrive before PS4 announced theirs was also only 500GB. Now it's all of a sudden non-news when MS annihilates Sony in terms of storage. Funny how that works.
            I know I never said anything about HDD size. I don't remember anyone else either but maybe that was while I was away?

Comment

• Swarley
              A Special Kind of Cat
              • Jul 2010

they were shredding the Xbone for only having a 500GB harddrive
              When did this ever happen?

Comment

• Primetime
                Thank You Prince
                • Nov 2008

It was about a 3 day discussion in the chatbox.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                  Kindergarten Cop
                  • Feb 2009

But not a single post in either thread? Weird.

Comment

• KNUBB
                    WHITE RONDO
                    • Jun 2009

Whats funny is that the unlimited storage thing is pretty much a farce. Pretty much only thing in the cloud is what you buy from MS. Movies will pretty much be like it is now with XBOX Video where it streams(like Netflix) under the guise of being stored in the cloud, but really you don't own anything. Profiles and Achievements being stored in the cloud is hilarious as well. I guess they mean you won't have to download a profile now, but you had access to these things no matter where you were anyway. Nothing says anything of game files. The files allowed in the cloud are so small. Who here actually filled up their cloud save space on the 360?

Comment

• Primetime
                      Thank You Prince
                      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by KNUBB
                      Whats funny is that the unlimited storage thing is pretty much a farce. Pretty much only thing in the cloud is what you buy from MS. Movies will pretty much be like it is now with XBOX Video where it streams(like Netflix) under the guise of being stored in the cloud, but really you don't own anything. Profiles and Achievements being stored in the cloud is hilarious as well. I guess they mean you won't have to download a profile now, but you had access to these things no matter where you were anyway. Nothing says anything of game files. The files allowed in the cloud are so small. Who here actually filled up their cloud save space on the 360?

Comment

• Atlas
                        BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
                        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                        Apparently you didn't read the latest Sony update. The "flexible" memory that was originally reported by your article as being devoted to the OS can be utilized 100% for games. So you're wrong.
                        LOL twigg, the last part of their statement is all that matters, you know, the part where they said they had no comment on how much memory is used for what... Whether it is flexible or not is a moot point...

So back to my troll post, almost half the systems memory is used for the OS, and you nerds were shitting on the xbone for using less memory on its OS... I just find it funny you guys flipped out on the xbone about it, but say it isn't a big deal on the ps4... Funny how homerism works, eh?

Comment

• Primetime
                          Thank You Prince
                          • Nov 2008

BTW, the 360 cloud allows you to store game saves, why would they change that on the Xbone?

Comment

• KNUBB
                            WHITE RONDO
                            • Jun 2009

BTW, the 360 cloud allows you to store game saves, why would they change that on the Xbone?
                            Which is why I still posed the question who filled up their 500MBs.

Comment

• Primetime
                              Thank You Prince
                              • Nov 2008

Which is why I posted

Comment

• KNUBB
                                WHITE RONDO
                                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Atlas
                                LOL twigg, the last part of their statement is all that matters, you know, the part where they said they had no comment on how much memory is used for what... Whether it is flexible or not is a moot point...

So back to my troll post, almost half the systems memory is used for the OS, and you nerds were shitting on the xbone for using less memory on its OS... I just find it funny you guys flipped out on the xbone about it, but say it isn't a big deal on the ps4... Funny how homerism works, eh?

I explained this too you as well. DDR5 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DDR3

and conflicted with reports that came out of E3

Comment

Working...