X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Primetime
    Thank You Prince
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Twigg4075
    This thing is pretty slick, although I can't get it to go directly to a channel. Not sure what I'm doing wrong? I'm saying "Xbox NBC" but nothing happens.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk.
    Watch a kinect command tutorial video. It will help you a lot.

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Primetime
      Watch a kinect command tutorial video. It will help you a lot.
      I did. I guess I'll watch it again.

I also just had it switch channels on me for no reason. I was watching the SNF game and then all of a sudden it switched to the E channel.

Comment

• Maynard
        stupid ass titles
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by riley420
        I know this. I used to directly stream directly from my PC via the 360 all the time. It was a better quality on my USB, that's why I did it that way for a while. My network hasn't always been the most stream friendly.

There is no program on the Bone right now that you can use to stream directly from your PC (starting at the console). The only way to watch streaming video from your PC right now is to push it to the device.

I am a lot less idiotic than you all give me credit for.
        thats what i was thinking....i figured something was missing there. I mean, i know an idiot when i see one....take twigg for example

Comment

• Twigg4075
          Kindergarten Cop
          • Feb 2009

The install times for this thing are horrible. Nothing like popping a disc in and waiting forever to play the game you paid money for.

Also, LOL at Alas saying his tv reception looks better running through the XBone. It's running through another device. At the very best it looks the same. Period. There's no way it looks betyer when the signal is being split through another device.

I do love being able to say "XBox TV" though. Love it.

Comment

• dave
            Go the fuck outside
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Maynard

my ps3 is basically used as a media hub so i can watch video from my PC to my bigscreen.
            Frankly, I kept my PS3 alive because I am a new PSN Plus subscriber and the thing uses less power while playing blu-rays and I can use my ps3 remote control. For Netflix, I just use Apple TV. Apparently, that little box only uses 1-watt of power while using Netflix. Go figure.
            My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• Twigg4075
              Kindergarten Cop
              • Feb 2009

Seriously, Ryse is taking ages to install. This is not the case on PS4.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

And...it's still installing. How the fuck do you XBots deal with this shit?

Comment

• christguz
                  I turned into a martian
                  • Jul 2012

Usually watch tv or play another game.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
                  "No God or Kings. Only Man"

Comment

• Maynard
                    stupid ass titles
                    • Feb 2009

we dont, we bought a gaming PC

Comment

• Atlas
                      BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
                      • Feb 2010

^all my games installed fully in less than 20 minutes per, maybe try yelling at it or give it some percussive maintenance...

Originally posted by Atlas
                      The nfl app is amazing, the redzone stream looks as good as, if not better, than the comcast cable redzone channel... I'm surprised at the quality, but I won't complain either lol...
                      Also, LOL at Alas saying his tv reception looks better running through the XBone. It's running through another device. At the very best it looks the same. Period. There's no way it looks betyer when the signal is being split through another device.

do you just hear or see w/e the fuck you want? i say the app looks just as good as comcast's redzone, you somehow misconstrue my statement into w/e this abomination of a post is... im not surprised though, you have a history of this

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                        PTFO
                        • Mar 2009

Forza and BF4 took more like 40 minutes to completely install. However Forza is mostly playable halfway through the install at least.

Comment

• PP
                          • Feb 2010

Xbox sucks.

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                            PTFO
                            • Mar 2009

sent from my Galaxy Note 2.5

Comment

• Twigg4075
                              Kindergarten Cop
                              • Feb 2009

O
                              Originally posted by Atlas
                              ^all my games installed fully in less than 20 minutes per, maybe try yelling at it or give it some percussive maintenance...

do you just hear or see w/e the fuck you want? i say the app looks just as good as comcast's redzone, you somehow misconstrue my statement into w/e this abomination of a post is... im not surprised though, you have a history of this
                              Ryse took about 50 minutes to install. What a joke.

And yes, that's my mistake. You were referring to an app, not the direct tv feed. I remembered the statement incorrectly. That was, what, over a month ago? My sincerest apologies.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                                Kindergarten Cop
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MmmmBeeeeer
                                Forza and BF4 took more like 40 minutes to completely install. However Forza is mostly playable halfway through the install at least.
                                With Ryse at least you can't do shit until it fully installs. And as you can see from my posts last night that took over 50 minutes. Ridiculous.

Being able to snap to tv is really nice although I did have a few snafus.

Also, how do I know if my Killer Instinct code worked? I can only select like four characters in the quick match. I thought there was supposed to be eight? Either way, that game seems pretty lame. I should've just sold that code.

Comment

Working...