X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MVPete
    Old School
    • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Derrville
    I got a xbox one for 340 bucks yesterday and so far its pretty cool. I wish we could upgrade games digitally though like madden, register the game in your name and just download from Xbox live... I dont have the receipt anymore to go to a Microsoft store.
    Buy the game again at Wal Mart, then return it and keep the receipt.

Comment

• JBregz
      Follow me! @JBregzz
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Primetime
      Can't believe I have to repeat myself so many times. I never said US wasn't part of the global market. I said it wasn't the global market. My comments still hold true and you've agreed with them in the PS4 thread.
      Yeah we get that dickhead. That's why I made the weekly sales comparison joke. You're picking a niche claim to support an argument. But your claim means shit all because the U.S isn't the end all be all. PS4 is more successful in overall global sales even with giving XB1 an extra sales week added to their total. It is also more successful globally since the XB1 has been launched. This number margin will increase once the PS4 is launched in Japan as well. The PS4 has been more successful thus far, end of story.

Follow me on twitter @JBregzz
      Follow me on twitch bitch http://www.twitch.tv/jbregz/
      Redskins TGT Scheduling Thread http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...eduling-Thread

Comment

• MrBill
        Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JBregz
        Yeah we get that dickhead. That's why I made the weekly sales comparison joke. You're picking a niche claim to support an argument. But your claim means shit all because the U.S isn't the end all be all. PS4 is more successful in overall global sales even with giving XB1 an extra sales week added to their total. It is also more successful globally since the XB1 has been launched. This number margin will increase once the PS4 is launched in Japan as well. The PS4 has been more successful thus far, end of story.
        This isn't the Locker Room, watch the name calling.

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
          PTFO
          • Mar 2009

Threads like these are what made Trey & Matt write this episode.

Comment

• Primetime
            Thank You Prince
            • Nov 2008

No one has said the PS4 hasn't been more succesful. Everyone has agreed to PS4 leading overall sales. I'm not sure what your argument is. For the 6th time now, US sales, on VGChartz, have XB1 leading PS4 every week since it's launch, which has been my only statement and still holds true. MS is doing a good job of getting products out on the shelves.

And apparently not everyone did get that since Twigg asked about it.

Comment

• JBregz
              Follow me! @JBregzz
              • Nov 2008

Everyone has agreed to PS4 leading overall sales. I'm not sure what your argument is. For the 6th time now, US sales, on VGChartz, have XB1 leading PS4 every week since it's launch, which has been my only statement and still holds true. MS is doing a good job of getting products out on the shelves.
              Ok cool.

With that I'll say PS4 is selling better than the XB1 and is doing a good job of getting products on the shelves.

Also, PS4 sells more consoles than all other consoles combined between the times of lunchtime and 1:15pm.

Redskins TGT Scheduling Thread http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...eduling-Thread

Comment

• Primetime
                Thank You Prince
                • Nov 2008

Ok cool.

With that I'll say PS4 is selling better than the XB1 and is doing a good job of getting products on the shelves.

Also, PS4 sells more consoles than all other consoles combined between the times of lunchtime and 1:15pm.
                In the US it seems to be a problem though since no one can seem to find them readily available.

Comment

• Handleit_44
                  Posts a lot
                  • Jun 2009

Comment

• Primetime
                    Thank You Prince
                    • Nov 2008

Did the 360 have a price drop when the next-gen came out? How is it still selling so well?

Comment

• JBregz
                      Follow me! @JBregzz
                      • Nov 2008

Did the 360 have a price drop when the next-gen came out? How is it still selling so well?
                      People aren't willing to spend 400-600 dollars on a console just yet.

Comment

• Primetime
                        Thank You Prince
                        • Nov 2008

Heading to Costco in a bit, buddy wants a PS4. Hopefully I still have my 'remarkable' timing...

Comment

• JBregz
                          Follow me! @JBregzz
                          • Nov 2008

In the US it seems to be a problem though since no one can seem to find them readily available.
                          It's a problem because it's a highly in demand product. That is why you see the PS4 is still going for ridiculous amounts of moola on kijiji, ebay, etc. The PS4 has sold roughly 1.5 mil consoles since it's release in the US alone. You could also make the argument that Sony has evenly distributed their consoles throughout planet earth where as the XB1 has placed most of their eggs in the US/North American basket where the competition is much tighter between the two, the global sales of each product strongly suggests that could be the case.

Comment

• Primetime
                            Thank You Prince
                            • Nov 2008

That was my initial thought too, but I'd be surprised by Sony doing so. They know that most of their money comes from the US and they already own the non-English speaking countries. You would think they'd want to hit their money maker hard knowing it wont really effect the other areas.

Comment

• Primetime
                              Thank You Prince
                              • Nov 2008

For anyone without a PS4, it looks like Warframe was only a timed exclusive and may be coming to the XB1. Not sure whether it will be free to play like it is on PS4.

Comment

• MVPete
                                Old School
                                • Mar 2008

For anyone without a PS4, it looks like Warframe was only a timed exclusive and may be coming to the XB1. Not sure whether it will be free to play like it is on PS4.
                                Game is fucking terrible anyway.

Comment

Working...