Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Primetime
    Thank You Prince
    • Nov 2008

Until yesterday, Microsoft hadn't disclosed any failure rate. I guess all the sites just had inside access to an anonymous MS employee over the past several days.

Comment

• Nucking Futs
      Word Life
      • Jul 2010

o TH3 N3RD o

Comment

• Twigg4075
        Kindergarten Cop
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Primetime
        Until yesterday, Microsoft hadn't disclosed any failure rate. I guess all the sites just had inside access to an anonymous MS employee over the past several days.

I'm done arguing with such a moron. I don't even think you understand what you;re trying to argue at this point. Typical fanboy just trying to defend anything and everything.

Comment

• Primetime
          Thank You Prince
          • Nov 2008

Fanboy of both systems and PC! That's a pretty good feat!

Comment

• Primetime
            Thank You Prince
            • Nov 2008

Has anyone noticed any framerate issues with DR3? I keep reading about it but it never happened when Atlas and I were co-oping.

Comment

• dave
              Go the fuck outside
              • Oct 2008

I don't get the fanboy thing. I want both systems to succeed beyond belief. Competition is good and I want two great systems. Sony and Microsoft have great exclusive games, both have great online services ... I want a gaming world where Madden and 2k5 exist, not one or the other.
              My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• Primetime
                Thank You Prince
                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by dave
                I don't get the fanboy thing. I want both systems to succeed beyond belief. Competition is good and I want two great systems. Sony and Microsoft have great exclusive games, both have great online services ... I want a gaming world where Madden and 2k5 exist, not one or the other.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                  Let's Go All The Way...
                  • Nov 2008

Has anyone noticed any framerate issues with DR3? I keep reading about it but it never happened when Atlas and I were co-oping.
                  I've heard it was from using the motorcycle/steamroller combo vehicle.

Other than that, nothing.

Astonishing considering how empty portions of the previous two games felt at times on current gen consoles.

(I think the Wii version of DR1 had like a handful at a time plus missing content so they could fit the game on the system)

Comment

• Primetime
                    Thank You Prince
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by JayDizzle
                    I've heard it was from using the motorcycle/steamroller combo vehicle.

Other than that, nothing.

Astonishing considering how empty portions of the previous two games felt at times on current gen consoles.

(I think the Wii version of DR1 had like a handful at a time plus missing content so they could fit the game on the system)
                    Atlas and I both used that vehicle and nothing. Maybe later in the game? IDK.

Comment

• christguz
                      I turned into a martian
                      • Jul 2012

Only towards chapters 6 and 7 but the rest went smoothly.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
                      "No God or Kings. Only Man"

Comment

• Atlas
                        BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
                        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by MmmmBeeeeer
                        I'm not going to be able to find the posts probably as it was when I was looking at new posts in /r/xboxone

There are articles confirming if you google it though... https://www.google.com/search?q=xbox...ient=firefox-a

I'm not trolling or trying to hate on the XB1, just letting you guys know.

I am still trying to find one online for purchase, but sites that do come in stock are sold out within 1-3 minutes.
                        UPDATE 27NOV2013: Per a report over at our friends at iGameResponsibly, Microsoft has given their official statement about these alleged instances of smoking consoles:

“The situation described is not something we’re seeing. If customers are experiencing any issues, they should contact Xbox Support at http://support.xbox.com.”

“To clarify: that’s correct; it’s not something that the support team is seeing.” – Microsoft Representative

As always, if there’s no video or official evidence otherwise, always take these claims with a grain of salt. And to clarify, we’re not downplaying the people who reported these issues either; we feel their pain if the events are valid. But if there’s no video evidence and/or the issues cannot be duplicated, always make sure to wait for actual evidence to surface.

so it looks like all that was a cloud of conspiracy...

Comment

• Garrett67
                          Glory Hole Monitor
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                          I'm done arguing with such a moron. I don't even think you understand what you;re trying to argue at this point. Typical fanboy just trying to defend anything and everything.

I know I already said it, but welcome back

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                            PTFO
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Atlas
                            so it looks like all that was a cloud of conspiracy...
                            I was just passing it along. If two out of 1 million+ report this obviously it is extremely isolated if true (.000002 percent)

Comment

• Atlas
                              BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
                              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by MmmmBeeeeer
                              I was just passing it along. If two out of 1 million+ report this obviously it is extremely isolated if true (.000002 percent)
                              I wasn't casting blame, I was just stating there is no video evidence of this and no one has contacted MS about it, so I doubt this is anything more than twigg and handle trying to discredit the far superior console

Comment

• PepperNY
                                Best in the World
                                • Jan 2011

Really enjoying how easy upload studio is and how well it works. Played some Killer Instinct tonite, game sure does bring back some memories from high school when I used to play this on my snes. Heres a clip I uploaded

Comment

Working...