• PepperNY
    Best in the World
    • Jan 2011

I'm still wondering why they took out the ability to send voice messages

Comment

• Nucking Futs
      Word Life
      • Jul 2010

Not only should this have been implemented day one but why has it taken so long(6 months) to get it back? Is it that complicated of a change?

o TH3 N3RD o

Comment

• MrBill
        Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Nucking Futs
        Not only should this have been implemented day one but why has it taken so long(6 months) to get it back? Is it that complicated of a change?
        Sony needs to answer the same question on removing the encryption from the HDMI port that they promised last summer.

Comment

• Primetime
          Thank You Prince
          • Nov 2008

Xbox One and X1 Titanfall bundle $50 off at Walmart and Best Buy for a limited time. Not a MS price drop.

Comment

• Primetime
            Thank You Prince
            • Nov 2008

Phil Harrison announced that the average XB1 has more than 5 hours of use per day. Hard to believe.

Comment

• Twigg4075
              Kindergarten Cop
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Primetime
              Phil Harrison announced that the average XB1 has more than 5 hours of use per day. Hard to believe.
              Why is that hard to belive? How much of that is gaming? I would bet most of that metric is based on people that run their tv service through it and are just watching tv. Heck knows that's all I've been doing with it lately.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

Xbox One and X1 Titanfall bundle $50 off at Walmart and Best Buy for a limited time. Not a MS price drop.
                Says who? It's awfully coincidental that two major retailers discount this thing another $50 in during the hotbed gaming time of March. If this was November that might hold water.

Comment

• Primetime
                  Thank You Prince
                  • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                  Why is that hard to belive? How much of that is gaming? I would bet most of that metric is based on people that run their tv service through it and are just watching tv. Heck knows that's all I've been doing with it lately.
                  5 hours is crazy no matter what you're doing with the thing.

Says who? It's awfully coincidental that two major retailers discount this thing another $50 in during the hotbed gaming time of March. If this was November that might hold water.
                  Microsoft says.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                    Kindergarten Cop
                    • Feb 2009

5 hours is crazy no matter what you're doing with the thing.

Microsoft says.
                    Five hours of just tv isn't shit. I love how MS tries to spin their bullshit stats. Get back to me when people are averaging five hours per day actually playing the thing and not using it as a tv pass through.

Link?

Comment

• Primetime
                      Thank You Prince
                      • Nov 2008

You get so mad at the stupidest shit lol

“Great engagement, just fantastic proof of users not only buying Xbox One, but using it in a very engaged way. More than five hours average use per day, which is amazing.”

Titanfall has made Microsoft very, very happy, corporate vice president Phil Harrison has said, and is a major contribu…

Comment

• dope
                        Allons-y!
                        • Feb 2009

honestly, big fucking deal

i use my ps3 a minimum of 5 hours a day....and honestly i'd say it's more like 8.

almost every day i game or use netflix from 2-4, the wife and I watch netflix from 6-10 and then I game again from 10-mid.

during the weekend that shit jumps to almost the entire time we're awake.

if the xbox1 or ps4 or even the 360/ps3 were just a gaming console alone, that might be impressive, but an all in one media center.....meh

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

You get so mad at the stupidest shit lol

“Great engagement, just fantastic proof of users not only buying Xbox One, but using it in a very engaged way. More than five hours average use per day, which is amazing.”

http://www.vg247.com/2014/03/21/tita...-one-harrison/
                          I'm not mad at all. Annoyed maybe when you post these things trying to make this console look likely the mecca of gaming when almost everything you post is just twisted marketing speak and cooked numbers.

I was referring to a link debunking the second price cut.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                            Kindergarten Cop
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by dope
                            honestly, big fucking deal

i use my ps3 a minimum of 5 hours a day....and honestly i'd say it's more like 8.

almost every day i game or use netflix from 2-4, the wife and I watch netflix from 6-10 and then I game again from 10-mid.

during the weekend that shit jumps to almost the entire time we're awake.

if the xbox1 or ps4 or even the 360/ps3 were just a gaming console alone, that might be impressive, but an all in one media center.....meh
                            That's my point. So basically the XBone is powered on for five hours a day. Woo hoo! What an accomplishment!

Comment

• Point Blank
                              Needs a hobby
                              • Oct 2008

Yo what the hell? I'm trying to play TitanFall but it's saying I don't have a XBL Gold membership, but I do. Even when I tried to buy after the first time seeing it, it says:

Sorry, that's as many as you can have
                              Only a limited number of these are allowed on any one account.
                              Last edited by Point Blank; 03-22-2014, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• Nucking Futs
                                Word Life
                                • Jul 2010

I'm not mad at all. Annoyed maybe when you post these things trying to make this console look likely the mecca of gaming when almost everything you post is just twisted marketing speak and cooked numbers.

I was referring to a link debunking the second price cut.

Are you a PS4 rep? Why do you feel like it's your responsibility to "debunk" anything positive posted about the XB1 in this thread?

What he posted wasn't even a positive thing but just some random statistic and you still got booty hurt.

o TH3 N3RD o

Comment

Working...