X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Swarley
    A Special Kind of Cat
    • Jul 2010

[WiiU] Nintendo Direct E3

Nintendo Direct stream will begin at 10am ET on Tuesday. They are expected to show off a few Wii U games, including Super Smash Bros. 4.

• CrimsonGhost56
    True Blue
    • Feb 2009

this is completely unwatchable. a tiny ass video on ustream that is buffering every 3 seconds

Comment

• Swarley
      A Special Kind of Cat
      • Jul 2010

Originally posted by CrimsonGhost56
      this is completely unwatchable. a tiny ass video on ustream that is buffering every 3 seconds
      Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

Comment

• jms493
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Swarley
        I clicked on this and the first thing I saw was the Gamecube and Gameboy advance......:banana:

Comment

• CrimsonGhost56
          True Blue
          • Feb 2009

they finally fixed it halfway through. missed a bunch of stuff though

Comment

• Swarley
            A Special Kind of Cat
            • Jul 2010

Originally posted by jms493
            I clicked on this and the first thing I saw was the Gamecube and Gameboy advance......:banana:
            With the success of HD remakes, I can't blame them for putting out Wind Waker HD.

Comment

• Swarley
              A Special Kind of Cat
              • Jul 2010

No new Zelda game? Dafuq...

Comment

• JayDizzle
                Let's Go All The Way...
                • Nov 2008

So...

-New Pokemon type for X and Y (Fairy? ...really?)
                -Super Mario 3D World features the player cast from SMB2 and a new Cat Mario suit that allows you to climb walls
                -Mario Kart 8... more of the same and cribbed from previous Kart games as well
                -Wii Party U... delayed
                -Wii Fit U... also delayed
                -Art Academy is getting an upgrade in the form of a penciling tool since they haven't finished the full patch yet
                -The slate of 3rd party games reads like a set of titles that will be MUCH better on a better console
                -Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker is still getting the HD treatment for Wii U
                -Wonderful 101 is the only thing I saw that looked rad as shit and made actual use of the game tablet as a feature
                -Donkey Kong Country Country Freeze is more DK and you can now play as Dixie Kong
                -Bayonetta 2 makes me curse the industry for allowing games like this and DMC to fade into obscurity because there needs to be more shooters
                in our lives
                -Monolithsoft (Monolith Soft?) is make another giant robot game... looks like Monster Hunter but robots
                -Super Smash Brothers is back for the Wii U and 3DS... Mega Man and Villager from Animal Crossing are now on the roster.

Fucking MEGA MAN.

All in all, a typical conference where we see that Nintendo's willing to take the time to finish their games so they'll work right on launch.

This unfortunately leaves them still leaning on 3rd party sales to fill in the gaps while fans wait patiently like the zombies they are.

I suppose it's better than having to patch your game 10 times during the year because somebody bitched that the game was too hard or about
                lack of gun balance.

Comment

• DomePatrol
                  Urdnot Style
                  • Dec 2008

No Metroid again..... I guess it just isn't meant to be.

Comment

• SethMode
                    Master of Mysticism
                    • Feb 2009

The only thing I took away from this is that I'm really bitter that I'm never going to play Bayonetta 2 unless they port it sometime down the road.

Comment

• MVPete
                      Old School
                      • Mar 2008

Seriously wtf is this?

The Super Nintendo games were incredible, I think they may have even looked better. They also had that beautiful background music playing in the background, not the terrible shit in this video.

Comment

Working...