Clear All
  • Maynard
    stupid ass titles
    • Feb 2009

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

I finally started this the other day. I played for a little over two hours on Saturday and played about ten hours yesterday. I love the game. There are a few things that can be annoying. It still has the same issues AC has with the character doing things that you don't want him to (grabbing cover, jumping up a wall, NOT jumping up a wall, hurdling an enemy instead of running, etc) which can be very frustrating when trying to escape the 100 enemies that are all trying to murder you. That is my other issue. Sometimes the amount of enemies attacking you is absurd. And then when you're fighting a ridiculous amount of enemies and a captain shows up out of nowhere. Ah!

Other wise, I'm hooked on the game. It looks decent enough, the story seems cool even if I'm not a LotR fan and the action is great.

Comment

• tigstah
        Mr. Casual Gamer
        • Mar 2009

yeah, I said I was going to jump back into this.......still haven't yet. I never have arrows when I need them.

Comment

• Twigg4075
          Kindergarten Cop
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by tigstah
          yeah, I said I was going to jump back into this.......still haven't yet. I never have arrows when I need them.
          Just make sure you upgrade so that you can carry more, plus they are usually scattered aall over the map. I will admit that if you run out in the heat of battle it is a pain in the ass finding them because you don't know if they're at your level, above you, below you, etc. Then you factor in the character not doing what you want a lot of the time and battles can get frustrating when you're vastly overwhelmed.

I will say I had quite the epic battle one time. I had around 15 enemies all trying to take a piece of my ass and then not one, but TWO captains show up. I was able to take out one of the captains fairly quickly amidst fighting the other uruks. Then I still had around 10 uruks and one captain left, that was back for revenge mind you. I broke out the arrows and took out the remaining uruks with headshots and was able to focus on battling the captain. I wish I would've recorded it. It was a thing of beauty.

Comment

Working...