Madden 15 Demo? (EA confirms no demo for Madden 15)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • buckeye
    Noob
    • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Steel Mamba
    I find it hard to believe that it takes a month to take a build that's already complete and gone through Q&A to make into a demo. How much coding is their dev team doing a month out anyway that they can't afford to take 4 people away? The game is already gold and completed or close to it at that point. I think their reasoning is complete BS, but I can't argue against it either so let's see where this 5% in extra development resources gets them.
    The game goes Gold in mid July. The work on the demo starts around E3 which is a month to month and a half sooner.

Gold means nothing can be touched. The work done after Gold is for release title update. And you would be surprised how much is being worked on up until it goes gold.

They didnt put out a demo for NG M25 either. I would assume it will continue here on out. Both consoles would have EA Access but Sony declined.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Comment

• Cutler23
      Noob
      • Oct 2012

I will be buying madden 15 on the ps4 and was not going to do early release but with out the demo I'm going with early release. I just can't watch anymore preseason games without playing a football game lol. And I cleared my whole weekend just to check it out. Anyway you spin its a cash grab with no demo, but I'm throwing my money at them like I'm at a gentleman's club.

Comment

• dave
        Go the fuck outside
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by buckeye
        I would assume it will continue here on out. Both consoles would have EA Access but Sony declined.
        Which really sucks.

As a PS4 owner, let me decide if that offer is worth my money. I don't need Sony to tell me how to spend my money. I would have been happy to pay that fee to play Madden and other EA games a week early.
        Last edited by dave; 08-11-2014, 09:51 PM.
        My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• buckeye
          Noob
          • Dec 2013

Originally posted by dave
          Which really sucks.

As a PS4 owner, let me decide if that offer is worth my month. I don't need Sony to tell me how to spend my money. I would have been happy to pay that fee to play Madden and other EA games a week early.
          I would have as well. Something tells me there was money involved from MS for more of that "exclusive" content they desire. I assume both companies had a shot but Sony declined.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...