Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Golden Taters
    RIP West
    • Jul 2009

I would also love to get a new kick meter. This was "overhauled" last year but it was basically the same, after getting used to it a few games in it was no harder than the older games. Just point your kick arrow down and use the same, tired joystick process. Probably won't happen, but I wish they would go back to the old PS2 meter where you had to click twice for power and accuracy, at least it separated bad kickers from good kickers easily.

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
      Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
      • Jul 2010

Originally posted by OnlyOneBeerLeft
      Confidence can work, but it needs to be half the price to gain or maybe if you use 10 hours of game prep you should get at least 10 confidence points. It's not a terrible idea overall, but it needs to reset each new season, with the lowest a player can start a season at is 25, and the highest 75. Guys that ends the season at 0 confidence shouldn't be further fucked in an entirely new season. Start at 25, rating adjustments will be minimal while still holding a player accountable for a shitty season. Stop taking away 3-5 conf points if a guy drops and interception or doesn't make over 10 tackles in a game.
      Originally posted by BigBucs
      To elaborate on the confidence, there shouldn't be such dramatic drops for bad performances while minimal increases for good performances. A QB will drop 10+ confidence points for 3 Ints but gain only a single point for 3 TDs. And do away with players losing confidence in wins. "I should have contributed more" but you had 5 tackles, a sack, a FF AND you won by 3 possessions.
      the reason why i think it will not work (so just get rid of it) is because;
      EA might have the "reset" at the end of every season and still will not be enough to compensate what happens with CNF game after game, season after season.
      and
      how does EA address Stars vs Fast vs Avg vs Slow??
      do they all get the same scale of progression or where do they/we decide whats right? because it definitely shouldnt be the same

at first i thought it was a cool idea but the more i think about, it gets more complicated.

and
      more seriously is that XP isnt even right yet, what makes you think addressing CNF is going to be that much better.

oh;
      how about taking away stupid unrealistic contract offers to FAs, like putting a limit or using current day contracts as a "guideline for limits"
      Last edited by x0xHumblex0x; 03-27-2015, 09:01 AM.
      3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• HardHittnOzone
        KINGS DO KING THINGS
        • Feb 2014

Madden '16 Wish List

I agree with humble, sometimes you just can't fix stupid.

The confidence and progression is so bad and has such a negative effect on CFM that unless you are a hard core player you have given up in that mode. I would rather just see it overhauled completely (or taken out) rather than just throw bandaids at it.

You know, EA does their best to listen to the community members and usually pays off for the best, but sometimes they listen too much to a fault. I know some of my gripes are fixes to requests that the community has requested in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by HardHittnOzone; 03-27-2015, 08:54 AM.
        sigpic
        220 - MGA
        TWITCH CHANNEL
        "Kings Do King Things"

Comment

• albidnis
          GFX Crew
          • Nov 2008

This feedback is awesome guys. Keep it coming..

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
            Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
            • Jul 2010

Originally posted by HardHittnOzone
            I agree with humble, sometimes you just can't fix stupid.

The confidence and progression is so bad and has such a negative effect on CFM that unless you are a hard core player you have given up in that mode. I would rather just see it overhauled completely (or taken out) rather than just throw bandaids at it.

You know, EA does their best to listen to the community members and usually pays off for the best, but sometimes they listen too much to a fault. I know some of my gripes are fixes to requests that the community has requested in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            i wouldnt say its stupid.....its a decent concept.
            but
            get the XP right 1st, according what the Madden Community is asking.

the reality is; we were guinea pigs to a new concept that controlled the CFM games wayyyyy tooooo much.

EA needs to concentrate on the CFM Community players, not the 13 year olds who play "Play Now games" for 30 days and quits Madden when CoD come out.
            3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• webbi
              • Apr 2009

I dont see much if an issue with conf and xp.. This is my first cfm so im not used to anything else..

http://www.twitch.tv/webbi17

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
                Fuck em
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Golden Taters
                I would also love to get a new kick meter. This was "overhauled" last year but it was basically the same, after getting used to it a few games in it was no harder than the older games. Just point your kick arrow down and use the same, tired joystick process. Probably won't happen, but I wish they would go back to the old PS2 meter where you had to click twice for power and accuracy, at least it separated bad kickers from good kickers easily.
                The three click kicking was nice, I do like the stick, though. I've seen at least 20x the amount of missed FGs this year in Madden then ever before. Guys have been shanking easy ones from time to time. I'd like to see visual icing, if the timeout is called before a big kick then maybe based on a clutch rating or something (Put confidence rating to use here) the arrow will shake/move making it less of a gimme.

Comment

• MrBill
                  Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                  • Feb 2009

Strictly talking CFM here-

Fix the regression bugs

Overhaul confidence

Make XP easier to get

Defensive assignments

Draft board

Ability to draft from the CFM website

Salary negotiations

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                    Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                    • Jul 2010

dont change the audible system again - we used to the new one now.......
                    leave alone

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
                      Fuck em
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by x0xHumblex0x
                      dont change the audible system again - we used to the new one now.......
                      leave alone
                      Oh well clearly there will be some useless overhaul this year, it happens every dam year. We all bitch and complain for like 2 months then forget about it and get used to it just to have the rug pulled back out next August

Comment

• dave
                        Go the fuck outside
                        • Oct 2008

Here's another wishlist request.

Update the rosters during the off-season until the next version of Madden drops. (I get that you need to sell the next version of Madden, so cut off roster updates on its release.)

How difficult would that be?
                        My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
                          Fuck em
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by dave

Update the rosters during the off-season until the next version of Madden drops. (I get that you need to sell the next version of Madden, so cut off roster updates on its release.)

I have no problem with it, you're asking for rookies to be included? People wouldn't buy the next game, I see the logic by EA. People do great work in roster share and update the rosters, I'm fine with EA allowing us to share those rosters and using that, hell most guys create better rookies than EA could.

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                            Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                            • Jul 2010

remove the cancel feature on PA Passes - its a dumb feature that exploits the AI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk;
                            MFer

Comment

• MrBill
                              Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by OnlyOneBeerLeft
                              I have no problem with it, you're asking for rookies to be included? People wouldn't buy the next game, I see the logic by EA. People do great work in roster share and update the rosters, I'm fine with EA allowing us to share those rosters and using that, hell most guys create better rookies than EA could.
                              Check out the rosters that Madden Maniac 9 posted. I am pretty sure he mentioned doing post draft/free agency rosters in April as well.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                                Kindergarten Cop
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by dave

LOL. They're trying to sell MORE copies, not less.

Comment

Working...