X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by wingsfan77
    Got it and played through beating 9-Toes (who also has three balls) I really like it so far, the aiming is taking some time to get down but the graphics are awesome and it's pretty funny
    Let me know if you want to co-op. I'll start a new character. I love playing this game and trying to link up with my cousin is a pain in the pass.

Comment

• T.Dot
      A Real RockNRolla
      • Nov 2008

so funnn so far, got it for christmas today along with NCAA Football 10 and AC2 and this game is the best so far

Comment

• wingsfan77
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
        Let me know if you want to co-op. I'll start a new character. I love playing this game and trying to link up with my cousin is a pain in the pass.
        word, I'm only level 3-4ish so you could catch up pretty quickly, I went with the medium range guy I forget the name/class, but not the assassin or the brawler. I'll probably be playing a TON over the next few days but if need be I'll just start another character
        Last edited by wingsfan77; 12-25-2009, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• JMeist
          • Nov 2008

I would really like to get this game..Can someone give me some info on this? Multiplayer? Single Player? Hell, what is the game even about?

Comment

• riley420
            You're goddamned right.
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by wingsfan77
            word, I'm only level 3-4ish so you could catch up pretty quickly, I went with the medium range guy I forget the name/class, but not the assassin or the brawler. I'll probably be playing a TON over the next few days but if need be I'll just start another character
            Let me know if you two want to hook up. I gamefly'd this and I'm going to start it right about now.

Comment

• Twigg4075
              Kindergarten Cop
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Kelly Goosecawk
              I would really like to get this game..Can someone give me some info on this? Multiplayer? Single Player? Hell, what is the game even about?
              The only multiplayer is co-op. You can play with up to three other people through the 'campaign'. I've never played Diablo but I've heard this game described as a FPS/Diablo hybrid. The shooting is top notch and the looting is a blast.

Wings, Riley, you guys up to play early a.m. when I get home from work? Around 6:30, 7?

Comment

• wingsfan77
                • Aug 2009

aha funny joke, I passed out at about halftime of the football game and just woke up. I might play a bit this morning, have to go see family in the afternoon and going out for my buddy's 21st tonight so I probably won't be on too much, then tomorrow's football all day. I'll play as much as possible though

Comment

• riley420
                  You're goddamned right.
                  • Feb 2009

I'm going to the mall with my wife in the hopes that my guilt trips from her getting me basically nothing for Christmas will turn into a PS3.

Other than that, I'm free untill 1:30 and after midnight tonight.

If I do get a PS3, this is going back in gamefly so I can get some games. If not...

Comment

• Twigg4075
                    Kindergarten Cop
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by riley420
                    I'm going to the mall with my wife in the hopes that my guilt trips from her getting me basically nothing for Christmas will turn into a PS3.

Other than that, I'm free untill 1:30 and after midnight tonight.

If I do get a PS3, this is going back in gamefly so I can get some games. If not...
                    Don't get a PS3. I hear they suck.

Comment

• wingsfan77
                      • Aug 2009

You guys up for starting a new game tonight?

Comment

• jms493
                        • Feb 2009

i finally beat this game last night. My friend and I played for like 5-6 hours straight and finished it up. This game is like a 30 hour game. Great game and fun....love getting new weapons!

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by jms493
                          i finally beat this game last night. My friend and I played for like 5-6 hours straight and finished it up. This game is like a 30 hour game. Great game and fun....love getting new weapons!
                          My cousin and I played for a good four hours last night and I think we are on the last mission. I just hit level 35.

I found out that the achievement for doing all the New Haven missions is glitched for a lot of people which explains why it didn't unlock for both of us.

I love all the weapons but I hate having to choose which ones to keep.
                          Last edited by Twigg4075; 12-27-2009, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• jms493
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                            My cousin and I played for a good four hours last night and I think we are on the last mission. I just hit level 55.

I found out that the achievement for doing all the New Haven missions is glitched for a lot of people which explains why it didn't unlock for both of us.

I love all the weapons but I hate having to choose which ones to keep.
                            you mean 35 not 55.....

Comment

• Twigg4075
                              Kindergarten Cop
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by jms493
                              you mean 35 not 55.....
                              I know. You must've posted before I fixed it. Stop stalking my posts!:laughing:

Comment

• Twigg4075
                                Kindergarten Cop
                                • Feb 2009

Anyone download the zombie DLC or plan on download the new arena shit on the 29th?

I love this game and I definitely want it but I also have a mountain of games to play and I figure it might be a better idea to wait a while to download this stuff so that I can come back to the game later.

Comment

Working...