X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JayDizzle
    Let's Go All The Way...
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by BrntO4Life
    Well, all I got to do before I left for Austin was 3 hours of chatting with everyone in my party and chatting with everyone in Redcliffe.

Stupid Dwyn. Didn't want to have to kill his ass.

Dwyn's there to basically fill an extra spot if you choose to help Redcliffe fend off a pack of zombies for the night.

Basically a Warrior NPC with a sword and he brings two Rogue NPCs with him to fight as well.

Also, he has a connection with Sten later...

Comment

• BrntO4Life
      My Aunt Ida Smokes.
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle

Dwyn's there to basically fill an extra spot if you choose to help Redcliffe fend off a pack of zombies for the night.

Basically a Warrior NPC with a sword and he brings two Rogue NPCs with him to fight as well.

Also, he has a connection with Sten later...

Well, great.

I'm sure we could have used three extra NPCs to make the fight a bit easier.

Comment

• riley420
        You're goddamned right.
        • Feb 2009

The mage quests are automatic, regardless of race, if you select mage. You need to be a rogue or warrior to do the city/dalish origins.

Comment

• BrntO4Life
          My Aunt Ida Smokes.
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by riley420
          The mage quests are automatic, regardless of race, if you select mage. You need to be a rogue or warrior to do the city/dalish origins.
          Ah. Thanks for the clarification.

Comment

• JayDizzle
            Let's Go All The Way...
            • Nov 2008

Kinda mad that I didn't start playing the Awakening expansion much sooner...

Sigrun's the best Dwarf NPC I've had the pleasure of killing darkspawn with.

Especially if she gets into a conversation about Anders' cat that you find early in the game... it is odd that the third NPC in your group is programmed to make a MEOWing noise for said cat though.

If you aren't paying attention, you'd think a dude like Nathaniel just makes random animal noises for no reason.

Comment

• j.hen
              Self Care
              • Oct 2008

You really need to put this game down Jaydizzle.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                Let's Go All The Way...
                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by jfhennedy
                You really need to put this game down Jaydizzle.
                I honestly want to... After I finish with Awakening, it's being "retired" alongside 6 of my other games.

EDIT: FUCK YOU RUNE CRAFTING

I may take up knitting.

EDIT #2: And... now I'm done; Awakening is "retired" along with Origins and the other DLC I bought for it.

It's been real Origins, but now I gotta be a Champion of Kirkwall.

Comment

Working...