X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JayDizzle
    Let's Go All The Way...
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by SethMode
    Really? I did not know that. I hope they did something to improve it.
    It came out a while back through Xbox for a day... shit bugged out and they took it off the DLC log for a while like killgod said.

I'll admit too that it does suck but a cheap addition to the Dragon Age Lore is nothing to sneeze at.

...that and there's a rumor going around that says you can keep whatever you get through this DLC on Awakening when it comes out.

You don't get shit from Warden's Keep and The Stone Prisoner.

Comment

• SethMode
      Master of Mysticism
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle04
      It came out a while back through Xbox for a day... shit bugged out and they took it off the DLC log for a while like killgod said.

I'll admit too that it does suck but a cheap addition to the Dragon Age Lore is nothing to sneeze at.

...that and there's a rumor going around that says you can keep whatever you get through this DLC on Awakening when it comes out.

You don't get shit from Warden's Keep and The Stone Prisoner.
      Really? That's fucking lame.

I just think Ostagar could have even been a lot better if they just would have put even a tiny bit more into it. At least with Warden's Keep, which also was kind of sucky, there were dialog options and it felt like it was contributing to the overall. Ostagar just has the lame flashback things that just so earlier parts of the game.

But in the end, you are correct, more Dragon Age shit is always a good thing, and I was all over it when it came out. Just was disappointed when it ended and hour later with nothing really to show for it.

Comment

• brees fan
        Shotgunning 4ur sins
        • Jan 2009

traded this in got like 27 bucks for it if anyone wondering
        (*)I am a 25 year old pathological liar. I didn't have any friends growing up, so I feel that I have to impress people I may never meet online with fabricated stories. Any threads/messages I write are strictly false, and have no relevance to any daily experiences in my life. Basically, I am just a law respecting, citizen with no friends(*)

Comment

• Maynard
          stupid ass titles
          • Feb 2009

just picked this up....last day for the 50% extra trade deal....so got it for $15. i wasnt feeling it when i rented it way back when...but that was before playing thru ME1 and ME2. I was totally confused with the combat/radial wheel and wasnt into it.

but for $15 and 200 combined hours of ME gameplay later, i gotta imagine that any bioware game is worth the effort.

Comment

• theMINI
            • Nov 2008

fuck, i thought awakening came out today.

Comment

• trojan49er
              Something Clever
              • Jun 2009

midnight tonight...I have to finish my latest playthrough...

Comment

• JayDizzle
                Let's Go All The Way...
                • Nov 2008

I have one completed character (City Elf, Sword and Shield Warrior) that's still alive so I'll be happy to see what I can do next with them.

No Legion of the Dead Armor seeing as I left it on Sten through the Endgame... no Warden Commander Armor either.

Just have to make due with my set of Juggernaut Armor, Drake's Superior Dragonbone Armor and Superior Drakeskin Armor. :D

After I finish inFamous, I'll probably scoop Awakening up and further my adventures in asskicking style.

Return to Ostagar may have to wait even though Cailan's Armor may be useful later on for a new party member...
                Last edited by JayDizzle; 03-16-2010, 12:57 AM.

Comment

• killgod
                  OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                  • Oct 2008

hmm

can't download Awakening until Thursday. lame.

could just see if it's in stores....but I'm lazy.

Comment

• trojan49er
                    Something Clever
                    • Jun 2009

will be picking up my reserved copy later tonight

Comment

• theMINI
                      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by killgod
                      hmm

why cant we download it? i thought thursday was the europe release date

Comment

• killgod
                        OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by theMINI
                        why cant we download it? i thought thursday was the europe release date
                        might be able to on XBL, just not on PSN.

Comment

• TeflonDonny
                          Deal....No Deal
                          • Mar 2009

Just a FYI. You do not need Origins to play the disk version of Awakening. I was never prompted to put the original disk in the PS3.

Comment

• Maynard
                            stupid ass titles
                            • Feb 2009

hmm

i notice u play the ps3 version...have u seen or played the 360 version? i am curious of the visual differences if any

Comment

• killgod
                              OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Maynard
                              i notice u play the ps3 version...have u seen or played the 360 version? i am curious of the visual differences if any
                              haven't seen the 360 version sorry.

from the reviewers standpoint, they gave PS3 the edge. I believe it's because the ps3 has much better textures however the framerate can dip on the PS3 version (which i've seen but doesn't really bother me)

Comment

• JayDizzle
                                Let's Go All The Way...
                                • Nov 2008

haven't seen the 360 version sorry.

from the reviewers standpoint, they gave PS3 the edge. I believe it's because the ps3 has much better textures however the framerate can dip on the PS3 version (which i've seen but doesn't really bother me)
                                I saw this too when you get to the End Game sequence...

Nothing causes your console to shit out and freeze like a few dozen summoned Dwarves and a handful of Gemlock/Hurlock. :hammer:

Comment

Working...