Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Epidemik
    Commitment to Excellence
    • Jul 2009

Tis the end of an Era, but at least we can say we lived through it and enjoyed it for what we know it was.. Greatness

Comment

• CR Knight
      All about the DA U
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Epidemik26
      Tis the end of an Era, but at least we can say we lived through it and enjoyed it for what we know it was.. Greatness
      watching season 6 will be bitter-sweet. I am very excited to see how it all ends.
      sigpic

Comment

• Epidemik
        Commitment to Excellence
        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by CR Knight
        watching season 6 will be bitter-sweet. I am very excited to see how it all ends.
        I Completely Agree

Comment

• dave
          Go the fuck outside
          • Oct 2008

I Completely Agree
          So do I.
          My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• Buzzman
            • Oct 2008

Mr Eckos chacracter said that leaving LOST was his biggest regret.

Comment

• Epidemik
              Commitment to Excellence
              • Jul 2009

Im not sure what exactly his family problems were (granted they do come first) but LOST is one of those Career Defining shows based just off pure talent all the way around from production to on-screen

Comment

• Sean
                No longer a noob
                • Nov 2008

Im not sure what exactly his family problems were (granted they do come first) but LOST is one of those Career Defining shows based just off pure talent all the way around from production to on-screen
                Akinnuoye-Agbaje had asked to be written off Lost, citing a desire to return to London after his parents' recent passing and to direct a film there.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                  Giants in the Super Bowl
                  • Mar 2009

Well, all that matters is he's BACK.

With them bringing back just about everyone, you have to wonder if they will do a deal (at some point in the season) of a timeline where the plane lands as scheduled in 2004.

I doubt that has anything to do with how the show closes...I'm greatly anticipating how they handle this season.

Comment

• Epidemik
                    Commitment to Excellence
                    • Jul 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                    Well, all that matters is he's BACK.

With them bringing back just about everyone, you have to wonder if they will do a deal (at some point in the season) of a timeline where the plane lands as scheduled in 2004.

I doubt that has anything to do with how the show closes...I'm greatly anticipating how they handle this season.
                    Kinda Like Sasha Grey on her Knees in front of you.... This will end 'Oh so Fuckin Good'

Comment

• Epidemik
                      Commitment to Excellence
                      • Jul 2009

Are there any questions anybody is just dying to know from watching all this time?

Comment

• EmpireWF
                        Giants in the Super Bowl
                        • Mar 2009

A few...

-How did Jacob get to be who he is. Who the fuck is he?
                        -Do the 815ers have anything to do with the island in the big picture?
                        -All the Alpert stuff, of course
                        -What is the black smoke? Is it part of the dude in black?
                        -What is the game between Ben & Widmore

Comment

• Epidemik
                          Commitment to Excellence
                          • Jul 2009

I also have questions about Libby but i had read somewhere she is no longer apart / relevant to the show by the producers or something (hope im wrong) It, was almost as if after that one episode where Hurley is in the Mental Ward and it pans out and we get libby, it kinda dropped off after there..

Comment

• Sean
                            No longer a noob
                            • Nov 2008

got back to watching Season 3 and just finished episode 13, John's father pushed him and he survived a 8 story fall? wtf, also, why are they keeping his father hostage, its like they knew John was gonna be on the island, so maybe LOST really revolves around his history, from what i've read in this thread, it seems like also has a evil twin or something

nice of Danielle to see her daughter, even if it was only briefly

Comment

• Epidemik
                              Commitment to Excellence
                              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Sean
                              got back to watching Season 3 and just finished episode 13, John's father pushed him and he survived a 8 story fall? wtf, also, why are they keeping his father hostage, its like they knew John was gonna be on the island, so maybe LOST really revolves around his history, from what i've read in this thread, it seems like also has a evil twin or something

Those questions will be answered in surprising fashion as you progress to the end of season 5

Comment

• CR Knight
                                All about the DA U
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Sean

the bolded parts will be addressed in season 5.

btw, you are at the part in season 3 where LOST starts kicking major ass.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...