Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EmpireWF
    Giants in the Super Bowl
    • Mar 2009

Jack is all about people having the free will to do good. He assumes at some point, they will not do evil things.

FLocke (if it is indeed the man in black) believes people are inherently bad.

He wants off the island....why? No idea. He thinks Jacob's idea of wanting to anoint someone the new Jacob to protect the island is hogwash.

Comment

• Epidemik
      Commitment to Excellence
      • Jul 2009

Comment

• Epidemik
        Commitment to Excellence
        • Jul 2009

You’ve been chomping at the bit for the 12-minute, DVD-only Lost epilogue called “The New Man in Charge,” which sheds a little light on just what happened to Hurley and Ben, post-finale. Now, EW has a picture from the little side-story, and I think one of those old loose ends just got tied up.

The still shows Ben visiting one of several Dharma stations to shut them down, and if you’re thinking that we might finally get an explanation for who it was from Dharma that sent over that food drop in season two…well, maybe! Personally, I think it’s clear from the way Ben’s trench is tenting out and the way he’d holding that knapsack that he’s clearly hiding a baby bump, promising that we’ll learn just what happened when women couldn’t give birth on the island anymore: Men had to do it. If only Sawyer had stuck around a little longer!

Comment

• nflman2033
          George Brett of VSN
          • Apr 2009

nice

Comment

• Sean
            No longer a noob
            • Nov 2008

less then 4 days away, Lost, the complete series

Blu Ray version - $194.86

non Blu Ray - $148.96

definitely a must buy , will probably pick up the Blu Ray, play on my PS3 on my new tv

Comment

• Apocalypse
              • Nov 2008

I have to get the full series set, my god.

I watched Season 1 and 2 with my dad, every episode, then i literally got lost with all the re-runs being shown and whatnot..but i watched the last half of season 5 and all of the final season..

I've gotta watch all of it, i thought the show was the best thing I've ever seen.

RIP West

Comment

• EmpireWF
                Giants in the Super Bowl
                • Mar 2009

I already have the 1-5 season DVDs, so I'll just need to pick up season six at some point.

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
                  Fuck em
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                  I already have the 1-5 season DVDs, so I'll just need to pick up season six at some point.
                  Same here... but I'm strongly considering that Blu-Ray set... would be a real nice addition when I buy my new house :D

I hate moving old things into new houses so most of my movies etc will be gone

Comment

• wingsfan77
                    • Aug 2009

I wonder how much the set would be if you only got the DVD's and not all the extra crap haha

Comment

• nflman2033
                      George Brett of VSN
                      • Apr 2009

want it, can't afford it, but hopefully someday

Comment

• kyhadley
                        Carefree
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by nflman2033
                        want it, can't afford it, but hopefully someday
                        same story here

Comment

• dave
                          Go the fuck outside
                          • Oct 2008

I finally watched "The Man in Charge" epilogue tonight. Kinda meh.
                          I didn't hate the way LOST ended, but I wish they had more time to get it right.
                          I still think the whole they go to heaven thing is kind of a cop out ... and the producers said they weren't in purgatory through the first five seasons.
                          My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• EmpireWF
                            Giants in the Super Bowl
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by dave
                            I still think the whole they go to heaven thing is kind of a cop out ... and the producers said they weren't in purgatory through the first five seasons.
                            Don't get me wrong...I also think there was something missing from the finale...but I don't think it was a cop out.

All along, the writers said the show was about the characters (the main ones). They weren't in purgatory on the island, that was their lives. What we saw at the end was after they all died, that they were to be connected for the rest of eternity.

yeah, i know...I guess from the pilot to the finale, that's quite a road.

Comment

• BroncoBlue
                              No Chubbies.
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by dave
                              I finally watched "The Man in Charge" epilogue tonight. Kinda meh.
                              I didn't hate the way LOST ended, but I wish they had more time to get it right.
                              That's what they get for turning a great character drama into sci fi smut... I prepared myself for the anti climactic end once time travel was introduced in season four. The OG LOST died to me after my bearded hero uttered the words,"We gotta go back." Even though that was the best episode ever it was all down hill from there.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Comment

• EmpireWF
                                Giants in the Super Bowl
                                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by BroncoBlue
                                That's what they get for turning a great character drama into sci fi smut... I prepared myself for the anti climactic end once time travel was introduced in season four. The OG LOST died to me after my bearded hero uttered the words,"We gotta go back." Even though that was the best episode ever it was all down hill from there.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
                                Well, looking back at the time travel scenario and how the series ended...it sure seems like a waste of a season, right?

Very casually thinking back, all it served was for us to see the Dharma folks and the 1950s others led by Alpert. Nothing seriously earth shattering that season that I can remember from time traveling. Am I wrong?

Comment

Working...