• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NAHSTE
    Probably owns the site
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MrBill
    Season 6 finale underway!

Side note, I was watching an old Seinfeld episode (The Subway) from '92 on TBS waiting for Sons to get started and Mark Boone Junior had a bit part in it at the off track betting parlor where Kramer hit it big on the horses

Here's a good interview where he talks about his minor roles, including that one:

Comment

• JimLeavy59
      War Hero
      • May 2012

Fuck.

Comment

• MrBill
        Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
        • Feb 2009

Absolutely incredible episode tonight

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
          • Feb 2009

Wow fantastic episode. That final act was holy shit.
          Was juice setting up Jax or was that just a shitty coincidence.
          Best reason to have a license.

Comment

• MrBill
            Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by KINGOFOOTBALL
            Wow fantastic episode. That final act was holy shit.
            Was juice setting up Jax or was that just a shitty coincidence.
            There is no way the DA can tie that to Jax. She knows he and Tara had just made up hours before and she respected his willing to take the bullet for his family to remain untouched by the actions of the club.

There were a couple of scenes from the preview last week that never ended up in the finale. The first was the one where a bunch of people were standing around throwing 2 bodies into a grave. I think we know who the 2 bodies are now but obviously they aren't getting buried in that manner with the DA and her team on the scene at Jax's house. The other was an explosion that Jax looked to be running from. Not sure what that was about.

It's safe to say that Jax is not turning himself in on the gun charges at this point. We just thought he went to a dark place after Opie was killed in prison.

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
              • Feb 2009

There is no way the DA can tie that to Jax. She knows he and Tara had just made up hours before and she respected his willing to take the bullet for his family to remain untouched by the actions of the club.

There were a couple of scenes from the preview last week that never ended up in the finale. The first was the one where a bunch of people were standing around throwing 2 bodies into a grave. I think we know who the 2 bodies are now but obviously they aren't getting buried in that manner with the DA and her team on the scene at Jax's house. The other was an explosion that Jax looked to be running from. Not sure what that was about.

It's safe to say that Jax is not turning himself in on the gun charges at this point. We just thought he went to a dark place after Opie was killed in prison.
              Was the two guys near the grave clip in the preview the clay burial they showed?
              Juice has gone off the deep end.
              I just find everything with the DA weird , they never revisited the deal Jax had which would have made Taras deal moot. Jax never even tells her about it , which seems like the first thing he should have mentioned.

Speaking of Opie... The MC whose cousin was responsible for killing Opie have they made any appearances after that ?

Btw "black" leadership is always getting offed lol. Niners have had like 3 or 4 head guys now..Pope gets killed.
              Meanwhile Mayans , Sons ,Irish , Chinese , even the bislats kept there top guys for seasons on end lol.
              Best reason to have a license.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                War Hero
                • Dec 2009

The grave scene, wasn't that the scene where they buried Filthy Phil and V Lin?

Comment

• MrBill
                  Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by SuperKevin
                  The grave scene, wasn't that the scene where they buried Filthy Phil and V Lin?
                  I don't think so, it was in the preview of the finale

Comment

• Argath
                    $2 whore
                    • Apr 2009

Was the two guys near the grave clip in the preview the clay burial they showed?
                    I just find everything with the DA weird , they never revisited the deal Jax had which would have made Taras deal moot. Jax never even tells her about it , which seems like the first thing he should have mentioned.

Speaking of Opie... The MC whose cousin was responsible for killing Opie have they made any appearances after that ?

Btw "black" leadership is always getting offed lol. Niners have had like 3 or 4 head guys now..Pope gets killed.
                    Meanwhile Mayans , Sons ,Irish , Chinese , even the bislats kept there top guys for seasons on end lol.
                    Niners went from Pope to Marx and haven't had a change since.. The dudes who were killed in the final episode were just the underlings.

The deal Jax made with the DA never went through because Jax didn't deliver the Irish and Clay alive. That's why the DA went back to Tara after she (DA) turned down Tara before while Jax's deal was in progress.

Not sure about the MC who killed Opie, I would have to go back and watch some of the earlier episodes.

I don't think Juice purposely framed Jax. The gun found on the floor was Jax's gun he had just dropped. Juice took all the evidence from Gemma and got rid of it after she left. I have a feeling this might have to do with Juice trying to earn Jax's trust back by keeping his mother out of jail.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                      Beautiful Like Moses
                      • Oct 2008

You never see the Grim Bastards again, which is pretty silly.

Technically not even the black underling leader died in this episode because Tyler was gone before they unloaded on those 3 guys. But you're right the blacks do seem to take the most hits, lol.

Comment

• JBregz
                        Follow me! @JBregzz
                        • Nov 2008

Just got into this on Thursday, great show so far. All I can say is Chuck Marstein ahahahaha

Follow me on twitter @JBregzz
                        Follow me on twitch bitch http://www.twitch.tv/jbregz/
                        Redskins TGT Scheduling Thread http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...eduling-Thread

Comment

• Herm
                          Boomshakalaka
                          • Oct 2008

just finished the finale of s6 . I cant believe they took it there, im excited for s7.

I devoured the whole series in a month so i probably have a different take than most of you. It's been a pretty good ride for me. I remember seeing the Clay reactions on twitter and everyone seemed so shocked. I was 10x more shocked by the two final deaths.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                            War Hero
                            • Dec 2009

I think you mean the Opie death

Comment

• JBregz
                              Follow me! @JBregzz
                              • Nov 2008

Started getting into it this Christmas break and its a great show! I am about halfway through season one. I wish it was on Canadian Netflix so I could watch it on my smart Tv. Instead I gotta use a proxy and use the American Netflix on my PC.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

Follow me on twitter @JBregzz
                              Follow me on twitch bitch http://www.twitch.tv/jbregz/
                              Redskins TGT Scheduling Thread http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...eduling-Thread

Comment

• MrBill
                                Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                                • Feb 2009

Sutter has expressed an interest in doing a series around SAMCRO set back in the late 60's/early 70's when the club was just getting started. Yes. Please.

Comment

Working...