Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buzzman
    • Oct 2008

What a fucking great episode. Opie's main scene was the best moment of any in SoA. The gang honestly pulled a fast one on us that whole season. Next season, shit will definitely go down with what we learned in the closing moments with the letters from John Teller.

Comment

• Prodigal Son
      The Greatest
      • Feb 2009

Bitch got what she deserved. I hated her hardcore.

Comment

• JrRawlins
        • May 2009

yeah thats crazy if they really killed him.... I dont think they did but its entirely possible.... Jax would be pissed....

Comment

• MrBill
          Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
          • Feb 2009

I thought the last 30 minutes of the finale last night were the best of the series to date. They tied up a lot of loose ends and allow the story to advance in new directions for season 4.

For next season, I think the Russians will definitely be pissed BUT with the true IRA promising SAMCRO access to weapons much more powerful than just your run of the mill AK's, something tells me the Russians will be happy to settle for a discount off of future transactions to settle the difference in the money Jax got from the ATF and the $2M they were promised for Jimmy.

The writers hinted around in season I that Clay and Gemma had something to do with John Teller's accident but left it alone until these letters popped up in the past few weeks. I'm betting that becomes a big part of the story for next season.

We got to see how Chibs got his scars at the end. I'm guessing that the premise was that Jimmy had done that to him years ago when he was exiled from Ireland. The actor has those scars in real life as well, was attacked by thugs and given a "Glascow grin" or whatever they call it.

Comment

• jHammack
            Noob
            • Feb 2009

When they were saying goodbye to Jax and all hugging him and stuff, I knew that something was going down, I knew there was no way it was going to go down as him being a rat. I was so happy that they killed that bitch though. Great finale.

Comment

• strahanfan92
              Meat
              • Aug 2009

So after my brother kept bugging me to watch it I finally finished. Great fucking show and one of the best season finale I've ever seen.

Comment

• padman59
                Slayer of Demons
                • Mar 2009

Just finished the first season and loved it. I'm jumping right into season two.

Comment

• Buzzman
                  • Oct 2008

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_k1gKaNXbk[/ame]

Comment

• Swarley
                    A Special Kind of Cat
                    • Jul 2010

So I just got into this show not too long ago. Finally all caught up. Season 3 finale was fucking amazing. Such a good show, can't wait for season 4 to start.

Comment

• Champ
                      Needs a hobby
                      • Oct 2008

Just caught up with the first season. Heading into the 2nd season tomorrow.

Comment

• Champ
                        Needs a hobby
                        • Oct 2008

I want to bone the Fed woman. Its her attitude that makes her hot.

Comment

• Champ
                          Needs a hobby
                          • Oct 2008

WowieWow. Just watched the first episode of season 3. INTENSE.

Comment

• Swarley
                            A Special Kind of Cat
                            • Jul 2010

Anyone else watching the 90 minute premiere tonight?

Comment

• Buzzman
                              • Oct 2008

Fucking dope. one of the better premieres to a season I have seen.

Comment

• St. Francisco
                                45-35 Never Forget
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Buzzman
                                Fucking dope. one of the better premieres to a season I have seen.
                                Absolutely...shocking ending. It's got me amped for the rest of the season.

Comment

Working...