X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • whuteva
    Noob
    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by justadude
    o O (don't. want. to. read. now. hate you)
    the writing's a tad easier to understand than the Bible's thou's and thee's and whatnot. it reads quick, though.

Comment

• JeremyHight
      I wish I was Scrubs
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Camby23Land
      I feel like it's reading 5 bibles, old and new testament included.
      Blasphemy! I read all 5 over the course of about 2 months. They are very easy to get engrossed into.

Comment

• Camby23Land
        • Sep 2024

I don't have much time at all to read that much between work, school, and school related readings. I'd love to spend time engrossed into them, but it's hard to.

Comment

• St. Francisco
          45-35 Never Forget
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JeremyHight
          Blasphemy! I read all 5 over the course of about 2 months. They are very easy to get engrossed into.
          Agreed. I've read them cover-to-cover twice, and I'll read them a third time when the next book comes out.

Comment

• wingsfan77
            • Aug 2009

I'm about 60% through 'Storm Of Swords' and just got past the part where:

BIG SPOILER

The Freys turned on the Starks and Robb and Cat are killed. WHAT. THE. FUCK. I did not see that coming AT ALL.

Comment

• Saluki
              Ball So Hard
              • Oct 2008

That's how it is man, one big bag of fuck you after another. And that's not even the worst one.

Sent from my HTC MyTouch4G using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
                I literally know nothing.
                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by wingsfan77

BIG SPOILER

The Freys turned on the Starks and Robb and Cat are killed. WHAT. THE. FUCK. I did not see that coming AT ALL.

Comment

• whuteva
                  Noob
                  • Jul 2012

BIG SPOILER

yeah fam, Martin consistently rams one in your ass without vaseline when he does these things. still, i think the 1st book set us all up.

when Ned Stark gets his head sliced off by his Own Damn Sword!!!

Comment

• Villain
                    [REDACTED]
                    • May 2011

BIG SPOILER

Yeah I can't wait to see that go down on TV. The viewers will lose their shit.

Also, to anyone who likes the show and knows how to read... READ THE BOOKS THEY ARE AMAZING!
                    [REDACTED]

Comment

• NAHSTE
                      Probably owns the site
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by whuteva
                      yeah fam, Martin consistently rams one in your ass without vaseline when he does these things. still, i think the 1st book set us all up.

when Ned Stark gets his head sliced off by his Own Damn Sword!!!

Still pisses me off what ended up happening to the sword too.

Comment

• whuteva
                        Noob
                        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by NAHSTE

Still pisses me off what ended up happening to the sword too.
                        yeah that was unnecessary

Comment

• NAHSTE
                          Probably owns the site
                          • Feb 2009

Btw if a mod would like to move the last 4-5 replies to the book series thread I'm sure the show-only guys would appreciate it. Definitely don't need spoilers in here for seasons that are years away.

Comment

• riley420
                            You're goddamned right.
                            • Feb 2009

Beric Dondarrion, Thoros of Myr and the Queen of Thorns make a quick appearance. It's just a production video but.....

3/31/13!!!!!!!!1

Comment

• seaplus
                              Posts a lot
                              • Apr 2009

Season 3 episodes will be longer LINK

“There’s almost another full episode’s worth of extra minutes spread across the season,” Weiss says. “One of the great liberties with HBO is we’re not forced to come in at a specific time. We can’t be under 50 minutes or over 60, but that gives us a lot of flexibility.”

“A super-sized season, as befitting Storm of Swords,” Benioff adds. “Last year we had a lot of 52-minute episodes. This year is a lot of 56, 57.”

In fact, the third season finale is expected to run more than an hour — a move that requires special permission from the network (previously, the show’s pilot and its second season finale exceeded an hour). Episodes are still being calibrated so exact times could change, but HBO and producers are confident the season will deliver more Thrones than ever before. Says HBO in a statement: “All 10 episodes gained a minute or two from past seasons with the finale very possibly exceeding 60 minutes.”
                              *<|8-D

Comment

• Atlas
                                BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
                                • Feb 2010

they should just cancel Girls and make every episode around 90 mins long...

Comment

Working...