Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NAHSTE
    Probably owns the site
    • Feb 2009

Semi-spoilery I guess but if it doesn't reveal anything major from the later story, can someone tell me what names Dany gives the three dragons? For some reason I'm curious.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
      Posts too much
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by NAHSTE
      Semi-spoilery I guess but if it doesn't reveal anything major from the later story, can someone tell me what names Dany gives the three dragons? For some reason I'm curious.
      No it doesn't. She names one Drogon after Khal Drogo, one Viserion after her brother, and the other Rhaegal after her other brother who died before the series began.

I'm really pumped for the fifth book now. Can't wait to continue Jon and Dany's stories.

Comment

• dave
        Go the fuck outside
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by 1ke
        Hope this little fucker loses his head.
        I hope the younger Stark sister does it.
        My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• killgod
          OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
          • Oct 2008

bought all 4 books today. probably gonna have them done before the end of the month.

Comment

• Rush
            vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

Can somebody PM me where/how to watch this? I want to get caught up to it beacuse I keep hearing great things about it.

Comment

• Tailback U
              No substitute 4 strength.
              • Nov 2008

I ordered all 4 on Amazon last week for $23.76 (after S&H). Should arrive today.

Comment

• killgod
                OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Rush
                Can somebody PM me where/how to watch this? I want to get caught up to it beacuse I keep hearing great things about it.
                torrent that shit.

Comment

• nflman2033
                  George Brett of VSN
                  • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Rush
                  know someone with HBO and use their account and HBO GO

Comment

• Houston
                    Back home
                    • Oct 2008

WTF are they doing with Arya.....she about to travel the seas with some pirates or something?

Comment

• Atlas
                      BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
                      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Houston
                      WTF are they doing with Arya.....she about to travel the seas with some pirates or something?
                      she was sent to the wall to be a slave/worker... did you not watch that part??

Comment

• Buzzman
                        • Oct 2008

I've been looking online, is it rare to find a hardcover copy of this series? I cannot find a decent price on them.

Comment

• NAHSTE
                          Probably owns the site
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Atlas
                          she was sent to the wall to be a slave/worker... did you not watch that part??
                          Not really. I think she was just recognized by the commander, who obviously knows her father/uncle/brother and realized that was the only safe way to get her back to Winterfell.

Comment

• Saluki
                            Ball So Hard
                            • Oct 2008

Sent to the wall to take the black more specifically, she's posing as a boy. Where the fuck u get pirates from?

Comment

• NAHSTE
                              Probably owns the site
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Saluki
                              Sent to the wall to take the black more specifically, she's posing as a boy. Where the fuck u get pirates from?

Since there's no way they can't just drop her off at her house on the way. She's not taking the black, she's escaping King's Landing under that guise. Unless I'm completely wrong because I haven't read the books and maybe that's what happens ... but yeah I seriously doubt it.

Comment

• Saluki
                                Ball So Hard
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by NAHSTE

Since there's no way they can't just drop her off at her house on the way. She's not taking the black, she's escaping King's Landing under that guise. Unless I'm completely wrong because I haven't read the books and maybe that's what happens ... but yeah I seriously doubt it.
                                of course she's not taking the black, but thats the guise she's going around under, a boy taking the black

Comment

Working...