X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Houston
    Back home
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Diivox
    but the woman is really into it so we watch it each week.

Comment

• Houston
      Back home
      • Oct 2008

Feeding zombies as if it's possible for them to starve?

Comment

• JayDizzle
        Let's Go All The Way...
        • Nov 2008

Glenn, you fucking snitch...

And now we know how's baby it is.

Comment

• JayDizzle
          Let's Go All The Way...
          • Nov 2008

So...

Glenn snitches about Lori being pregnant...

The Farmer's Daughter lets Glenn know he's the Group's Go-Fer and nothing else...

Andrea wants Shane's dick after she gets gun happy while he lucks into some puss again...

Shane and the Old Man have it out verbally with Shane saying he'd gun him down if he got the chance...

Rick finds out Lori is pregnant and is gonna be the Baby Daddy no matter what...

Comment

• Houston
            Back home
            • Oct 2008

Best episode of the series.

Comment

• NAHSTE
              Probably owns the site
              • Feb 2009

The fact that Dizzle is the only person who still cares about this show tells me why I stopped watching it.

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                • Jul 2010

not really impressed but still an alright episode. its about time Andrea starting gettin sexually active too :D
                3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• JayDizzle
                  Let's Go All The Way...
                  • Nov 2008

Originally posted by NAHSTE
                  The fact that Dizzle is the only person who still cares about this show tells me why I stopped watching it.

Comment

• Sean
                    No longer a noob
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by NAHSTE
                    I still dig the show, just dont post alot on VSD.

Also, I was talking to Dal aka Sharkweather like a week before the last week episode aired, and I predicted that there were walkers in the barn, and possibly keeping them until there was a cure. I remember they were talking about their loved ones, but dont remember if they mentioned taking them out or not, so that was sort of a clue for me.

Comment

• Justo
                      GFX Crew
                      • Dec 2008

i don't think it's the fact that people lost interest in the show, it's just the fact at how slow things are moving along

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                        Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                        • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Justo
                        i don't think it's the fact that people lost interest in the show, it's just the fact at how slow things are moving along
                        its turning out to be one long dragging out series.....kinda like how the Sopranos was.
                        3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• mgoblue2290
                          Posts too much
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Houstonboi
                          Feeding zombies as if it's possible for them to starve?

I think its more to keep the calm.

They decided to make it 13 episodes to really milk it which is lame. I think ten episodes would've been great.

Also, after next week the show is on hiatus until February 12? WTF.

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                            Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                            • Jul 2010

Originally posted by mgoblue2290
                            I think its more to keep the calm.

They decided to make it 13 episodes to really milk it which is lame. I think ten episodes would've been great.

Also, after next week the show is on hiatus until February 12? WTF.
                            now its really turning out to be like the Sopranos.....
                            and they have commercials!!!???

Comment

• mgoblue2290
                              Posts too much
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by x0xHumblex0x
                              now its really turning out to be like the Sopranos.....
                              and they have commercials!!!???
                              Its the mid-season break BS. I remember Lost doing this too and it is very annoying. One of the many reasons HBO is vastly superior to network tv.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                                Let's Go All The Way...
                                • Nov 2008

Since AMC cut the budget, dropped Darabont after last season and otherwise told the cast to suck it up and work or get ready to be killed off early...

It's understandable why they'd hole up at the farmhouse.

Realistically (not going off the comics here), if you found a spot where there's little-to-no zombie threat for the long term, you'd probably want to stick around too.

...now all we, the viewers, have the wait for is for one of the main cast to finally bite it.

I have money on the Mom who lost her kid or probably T-Dog since they're not giving him much to do at the farmhouse this season.

Comment

Working...