Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • x0xHumblex0x
    Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
    • Jul 2010

since next week is going to be the last episode till Feb 12 , lets see if Rick confronts Shayne about getting on his old lady.

maybe more evidence Sophia is still alive.......

yah - i know, i am corny and boring with this show :D
    3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• wingsfan77
      • Aug 2009

I just wish something would happen, I get that they want to stay at the farm but they've been looking for this girl for 5ish episodes straight.

Comment

• EmpireWF
        Giants in the Super Bowl
        • Mar 2009

Best episode of the season, sets up for the final episode til Feb.

Comment

• EmpireWF
          Giants in the Super Bowl
          • Mar 2009

btw, Jon Bernthal is fucking awesome. Obviously, this season, his role is the heaviest but the way he portrays a sociopathic, slimeball who still cares for the woman and the kid while toying the line with his "BEST FRIEND/BROTHER" Rick....outstanding.

Comment

• Diivox
            It's the other way.
            • Apr 2009

Originally posted by glenwillett
            One dead guy in the whole show and he's on screen for about 5 seconds and that's it? I'm sorry AMC I was under the impression that you had made a show about zombies for us? Don't alienate your core you bastards, more blood!!!
            A new love interest! an unwanted pregnancy with a best friend! sex in a car!

am i watching a zombie show or jerry fucking springer?

Comment

• Tengo Juego
              Posts a lot
              • Jun 2009

One dead guy in the whole show and he's on screen for about 5 seconds and that's it? I'm sorry AMC I was under the impression that you had made a show about zombies for us? Don't alienate your core you bastards, more blood!!!
              Dude, Shane and Adrienne dropped a half of dozen, or more, walkers.

I thought it was one of the better episodes. Looks like next week will be even better.

Comment

• Realist
                • Mar 2009

Got into this show awhile aho. Really good.

Comment

• NAHSTE
                  Probably owns the site
                  • Feb 2009

Now this show is shower and more plodding than The Killing, which is really quite an accomplishment.
                  Wow, so much for my plans of catching up with this.

Comment

• Diivox
                    It's the other way.
                    • Apr 2009

the only way they can salvage this first half train wreck is if

the zombies from the barn get out and the old man gets eaten by his little kid.

Comment

• Houston
                      Back home
                      • Oct 2008

Oh yeah that was an epic 2 minutes of action. In fact it was so awesome I completely forgot about it.

I was interested in how the blonde broad was going to drop the 3 zombies that were about three feet from her after she went from Polyanna to Rambo in 5 seconds. Luckily that commercial break made sure I would never find out.

I was one of the biggest supporters of this show because I loved the pilot so much and figured if they have the balls to eat a horse on basic cable they can do anything.. Now this show is shower and more plodding than The Killing, which is really quite an accomplishment.
                      Stop analyzing and just enjoy a guilty pleasure every once and awhile.

Comment

• wingsfan77
                        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Diivox
                        the only way they can salvage this first half train wreck is if

the zombies from the barn get out and the old man gets eaten by his little kid.

that's kind of what happens in the comics, I'm REALLY hoping they end up finding the prison like in the comics, there were some great storylines there

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                          Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                          • Jul 2010

its AMC.......what can you expect??
                          cant compare it to anything else except for that. its not that bad, a little corny but not bad.

they could use some some hotter babes in the show. the farm girl, Maggie??, isnt bad but thats even stretching it, lol.
                          3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• Houston
                            Back home
                            • Oct 2008

My guilty pleasure is the zombies.. The show is called "the walking dead" not "one dimensional characters who have no redeemable qualities sit around on a horse ranch and continue a pointless search for a bit character who I honestly cannot remember one scene of at this point".

My favorite part of this show was that the action was unpredictable and could come at any time and that no character is safe... Did anyone honestly not see the attack at the pharmacy coming? The camera work and music gave you a good 10 second head start to brace yourself while providing no build up.
                            You can't pick this show apart like Dexter or The Wire, it's not that kind of show it's a fucking zombie show.

Comment

• Houston
                              Back home
                              • Oct 2008

Can't be serious. All I did was quote what you said to me when I was trashing the show. Now you get upset at your own words?

You're the one who said you can't pick this show apart like a serious one, not my words.

Comment

• NAHSTE
                                Probably owns the site
                                • Feb 2009

At what point will people stop excusing shitty writing and lazy characterization with "your standards are too high!"?

Comment

Working...