Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trmszczykowski
    The Mountain recast
    • Nov 2010

I really liked that episode. Had more action in it then all of Season 2.

Comment

• ram29jackson
      Noob
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Cornelius
      Spoiler the leg thing cause you fuckers haven't read the comic book, FFS. Also, they better put Daryl in the weight room thing in place of Tyreese cause that shit was fucking boss in the comic book.

Can't wait for the Governor to cut Rick's hand off and blow a hole through his wife and child. Who cares about Hershel's leg :niggaplease:
      so..this will be the last season?

thats the only reason I watch this. i want to see how this whole stupid concept ends.

is there some silly " I am legend" ending or do they all just fade away ? I hate horror junk, zombies are just dumb. But since someone wrote this crap, I want to see how they finish it off.

...and it seems to me so called tv seasons are shorter then they use to be? didnt seem like that many episodes last time for this or Falling Skies..?

Comment

• ram29jackson
        Noob
        • Nov 2008

um..how does cutting his leg help?

wouldnt the virus have already traveled to other parts of his body/through his bloodstream quicker then that ?

Comment

• Buzzman
          • Oct 2008

what the fuck are you trying to say ram?

Comment

• Jmiles
            • Jul 2011

Originally posted by ram29jackson

wouldnt the virus have already traveled to other parts of his body/through his bloodstream quicker then that ?

Legitimate question. He (rick) made a quick decision, so that might have saved his life. I guess we really don't know yet though. He did pass out at the end. Im sure if he lives they will just say ricks quick decision saved him. But hell, why not?

Comment

• Chrispy
              Needs a hobby
              • Dec 2008

Was wondering the same thing but i guess what jmiles said is what happened. We don't know yet though

Comment

• ram29jackson
                Noob
                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by jlmiles21
                Legitimate question. He (rick) made a quick decision, so that might have saved his life. I guess we really don't know yet though. He did pass out at the end. Im sure if he lives they will just say ricks quick decision saved him. But hell, why not?
                Originally posted by Chrispy
                Was wondering the same thing but i guess what jmiles said is what happened. We don't know yet though
                no, I'm laughing at the whole thing. Of course an 18th century tactic of cutting off a leg wont stop a blood stream virus. Either they put this on the back burner like nothing happened or they have to kill him off. Look what happened to the shaved head guy..all he did was open a wound and he was dust. Its just a dumb tv show LOL

Comment

• ram29jackson
                  Noob
                  • Nov 2008

Spoiler the leg thing cause you fuckers haven't read the comic book, FFS. Also, they better put Daryl in the weight room thing in place of Tyreese cause that shit was fucking boss in the comic book.

Can't wait for the Governor to cut Rick's hand off and blow a hole through his wife and child. Who cares about Hershel's leg :niggaplease:

thats the only reason I watch this. i want to see how this whole stupid concept ends.

is there some silly " I am legend" ending or do they all just fade away ? I hate horror junk, zombies are just dumb. But since someone wrote this crap, I want to see how they finish it off.

...and it seems to me so called tv seasons are shorter then they use to be? didnt seem like that many episodes last time for this or Falling Skies..?
                  yours is not a spoiler alert, its a guess...who knows ?

Comment

• Twigg4075
                    Kindergarten Cop
                    • Feb 2009

I sat down to watch this earlier today only to find out that my DVR didn't record it because of recording conflicts. Hopefully it records the repeat.

Comment

• Jmiles
                      • Jul 2011

no, I'm laughing at the whole thing. Of course an 18th century tactic of cutting off a leg wont stop a blood stream virus. Either they put this on the back burner like nothing happened or they have to kill him off. Look what happened to the shaved head guy..all he did was open a wound and he was dust. Its just a dumb tv show LOL
                      Sorry. Didn't know you were trolling.

Carry on

Comment

• ram29jackson
                        Noob
                        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by jlmiles21
                        Sorry. Didn't know you were trolling.

Carry on
                        no, its not trolling, just commentary on stupid tv shows

Comment

• Cornelius
                          3rd place is you're fired
                          • Oct 2010

The comic book is still going and getting better and better. Hopefully you go away before this show does.

Comment

• ram29jackson
                            Noob
                            • Nov 2008

The comic book is still going and getting better and better. Hopefully you go away before this show does.
                            dude, i'm an adult. I dont care how a comic book is doing LOL by definition, comic book means stupid crap...unless it makes me a few bucks. But I aint reading the childish junk.

the comic book still going means nothing. This obviously has to end at some point. This or next season has got to be it...?

Comment

• Trmszczykowski
                              The Mountain recast
                              • Nov 2010

Wait... what would it matter if the he was already bitten? I thought everyone already had the virus? And I thought you were supposed to burn the wound closed.

Comment

• Realist
                                • Mar 2009

Wasn't there post on here with the link to the comics?

edit: nevermind found it but links are dead

Comment

Working...