RIP West
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Tengo Juego

C Dalembert
    F Brand
    F Iguodala
    G Iverson
    G Williams
    See, that's exactly not how it's going to be. When Lou Williams is out these two months it would be.

C - Sammy
    F - Brand
    F - Thad
    G - Iggy
    G - Iverson

And when Lou gets healthy then they would fully expect Iverson to be the 6th man on this team. That's why I think it would be a perfect short term marriage, but once Lou gets healthy and ready to play, things would get very bad. Coming from a Sixers fan who is tired of watching us lose, and misses Allen playing here very much, this seems like it's the best thing to happen to us in a while. But from a smart ownership perspective, this would be terrible, cause once Lou comes back, you either make him the 6th man and stop his progression, or you try to bench Allen and all hell breaks lose and this young team gets torn apart. Do I think this deal will happen? Yes. I think Comcast is going to tell Ed Stefanski and Eddie Jordan to make it happen so more fans will come to the Wachovia Center, but do I think it's the right move in the long run? Not so much. I would welcome A.I back with open arms though, I always wanted him to finish his career here.

Comment

• Point Blank
      Needs a hobby
      • Oct 2008

Look like they met with Iverson today.

76ers coach Eddie Jordan and general manager Ed Stefanski had a two-hour meeting in Dallas on Monday with free-agent guard Allen Iverson before the team's game against the Dallas Mavericks.

Comment

• mobbdeep1122
        I just win
        • May 2009

Read this morning he accepted and will be announced as a Sixer today.

Comment

• Big C-Dub
          M-V-P!
          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by mobbdeep1122
          Read this morning he accepted and will be announced as a Sixer today.
          yup, just saw it on nba.com

Comment

Working...